Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1230. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I am a fan of the coin and still own some. But, I must say, the complete freak-out that happened when the developers real identity was revealed is disturbing. Go ahead and call me names and delete this, but I know you are all wondering the same thing.
We do not need any FUD here - the info could be FAKE.

Hmmm... yes, it could be, but it would be odd behavior to immediately delete your Facebook page, once asked about it. That would seem to be quite the coincidence.

Look, I hope all of you guys are right, but the vibe is all wrong here suddenly. This is not the behavior of an honest, upfront developer -- and you know it.
There is no REAL evidence that the information belonged to the DEV - it could all be the HANDIWORK of a jealous RIVAL.
legendary
NAV COIN has a current market cap of $ 291,611. It has experienced a 20.98 % drop in the last 24 hours.

5K -10K Sats will cause this coin to have a market cap exceeding $2,000,000. This is possible if we all support this coin.

Unfortunately, some members here are spreading FUD, as you will usually get people who always want to destroy a good work.

We need to ignore all the FUD spreaders, and move on. Continue to buy and sell,

LETS WAIT FOR BETA TESTING IN A FEW DAYS.......
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Any realistic price predictions for the next 10 days anyone?
The renaming alone caused a quite impressive peak.
 Cheesy

I PREDICT 5 - 10K SATOSHI, when beta testing is announced in a few days.

You're very optimistic. There are no miracles. I remember that SILK got a long long way to this hights
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
I am a fan of the coin and still own some. But, I must say, the complete freak-out that happened when the developers real identity was revealed is disturbing. Go ahead and call me names and delete this, but I know you are all wondering the same thing.

Hmmm... yes, it could be, but it would be odd behavior to immediately delete your Facebook page, once asked about it. That would seem to be quite the coincidence.

Look, I hope all of you guys are right, but the vibe is all wrong here suddenly. This is not the behavior of an honest, upfront developer -- and you know it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Good luck!

ps: Stake Interest 20% is too much

that is only for 1st year to gain investors. stake amount drops over time to keep from runaway inflation of coin.

Might get some dumping after 1st year but most day traders will have moved on by then.
legendary
Activity: 560

That wasnt a freak out, it was passion at its best. The freakout was from ignorant members who REPTEATEDLY called the devs and the coin a scam and had no idea that NAV was a complete rebrand of SUM/SUMV2, not a new coin. Soopy was defending the coin and himself with passion
legendary
 Cheesy

I PREDICT 5 - 10K SATOSHI, when beta testing is announced in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
 Cheesy

5K minimum with steady rise and crazy pump once we hit mintpal

That'd be nice!

I predict the VOOT scenario. We will fluctuate between 400-1000 sat about a week and then will rise to 2600 at 21th of july. After that will go down to 1000 and waiting Mintpal adding

Whats on the 21st? Who is to say they wont add Voot tomorrow?

Just realized this  isnt the Voot thread, nevermind on what the first question, sorry guys.
The release date of first NAV feature - Anon system. But NAV won't just wait for Mintpal adding - it will be added, when it will be added  Cool Devs will do their work, no stopping guys Wink
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
 Cheesy

That'd be nice!

I predict the VOOT scenario. We will fluctuate between 400-1000 sat about a week and then will rise to 2600 at 21th of july. After that will go down to 1000 and waiting Mintpal adding

Whats on the 21st? Who is to say they wont add Voot tomorrow?

EDIT Just realized this  isnt the Voot thread, nevermind on the first question, sorry guys.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
 Cheesy

That'd be nice!

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
lol.. that fudders on this thread  Grin I'm very happy what soopy is doing with NAV coin and surely he's doing his best. Just let him work. New things need time to implement them properly. I'm trying to buy more and more NAV the whole time.
Activity: 687
Vamos Argentina!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Good luck!

ps: Stake Interest 20% is too much
Activity: 504
 Cheesy

Activity: 504
DEFINITELY the best coin...
People are dumping it now, but it will surely pump again by 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th - 21st July
Nobody is dumping! a whale has been selling and buying to himself for more than 15hr so that he could buy 529000 nevajo coin representing 1% of the total coin. People dont dump into his buying wall if you do you are just throwing away your money! P lease re quote this post !

BUYING!
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
People are dumping it now, but it will surely pump again by 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th - 21st July
Nobody is dumping! a whale has been selling and buying to himself for more than 15hr so that he could buy 529000 nevajo coin representing 1% of the total coin. People dont dump into his buying wall if you do you are just throwing away your money! P lease re quote this post !
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Don't dump dummies!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Jump to: