Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1233. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Any working nodes for the wallet to sync?
Send a private message to the dev.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Any working nodes for the wallet to sync?
legendary
legendary
Looks like the second part of pump is about to start now.. just look at Bittrex  Grin this time to 4k? 5k? or more? Cheesy

Well whales have a few hours to play and generate the volume needed to be added to MP...

Don't focus on getting added on MP, that exchange is ancient anyways now LOL.
Focus on marketability of the coin, PR and community development Smiley

Payment votes have been stopped at Mintpal.

PLEASE BUY THE NAV COIN, NOW THAT IT IS CHEAP!
Activity: 196
Looks like the second part of pump is about to start now.. just look at Bittrex  Grin this time to 4k? 5k? or more? Cheesy

Well whales have a few hours to play and generate the volume needed to be added to MP...

Don't focus on getting added on MP, that exchange is ancient anyways now LOL.
Focus on marketability of the coin, PR and community development Smiley

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

it looks like, some nice buy orders coming in
legendary
Activity: 1148

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The logo is just getting more ugly tho...
Why didn't you vote, or provide your own logo. PLEASE STOP CRITISIZING THE HARD WORK OF OTHERS.

The logo looks not very good in this version.
So I corrected the shape of logo and the colors a bit..  looks better, I think.

I like it to be honest!
Activity: 125
Graphic designer
Why didn't you vote, or provide your own logo. PLEASE STOP CRITISIZING THE HARD WORK OF OTHERS.

The logo looks not very good in this version.
So I corrected the shape of logo and the colors a bit..  looks better, I think.

Activity: 171
legendary
We need to appear again at http://coinmarketcap.com/
Guys it would be handy to get more multipools, any multipool owner around here?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
For some reason, my post that the DEV used to run Sherlockcoin, and a number of recycled failed coins, was deleted.  How could this be?

I don't see you running anything but your mouth so STFU if you can't contribute something positive.
legendary
For some reason, my post that the DEV used to run Sherlockcoin, and a number of recycled failed coins, was deleted.  How could this be?
PLEASE, THIS IS A MORE ORGANISED COIN, WITH A SUPPORTING COMMUNITY, SO WE EXPECT BETTER RESULTS
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
A lot of coins these days have a anon in progress..
l remember a boostcoin dev gave promises for annon but instead he copy paste maia coin...PROMISES..lm not sure for these one..
legendary
legendary
anon in progress or?
Check page 1 of this thread, ANON IS IN PROGRESS, WITH ADVANCED TESTS STARTING BY 14TH JULY.
Jump to: