Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1229. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
I see that moods before tomorrow release are very optimistic out there Smiley

its not about moods, they just wanna buy today incase its to late tommorrow.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I see that moods before tomorrow release are very optimistic out there Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Official Announcement

We will be releasing an updated whitepaper spilling the beans and revealing further details about our state of the art anon technology within the next 24 hours. Also 4 days to go until beta tests!

Thanks dev for being with community in constant contact and telling about coming updates! Time for consuming cheap coins Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Official Announcement

We will be releasing an updated whitepaper spilling the beans and revealing further details about our state of the art anon technology within the next 24 hours. Also 4 days to go until beta tests!

Awesome! I just bought some more NAV!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Official Announcement

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Guys don't let the FUD get to you. Trolls will be trolls.
Most of the people spreading this negativity have most likely not even gone through this thread or the previous one.
Let's focus on getting this coin where it belongs  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
THE JEALOUS FUDers BELONG TO RIVAL COINS THAT DO NOT WANT NAVAJO COIN TO SUCCEED.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
So quickly on big exchanges~~~

My friend this is SummerCoinV2 we have renamed to NavajoCoin due to it's after it's Anonymous Technology.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
So quickly on big exchanges~~~
legendary
Activity: 1778
I am a fan of the coin and still own some. But, I must say, the complete freak-out that happened when the developers real identity was revealed is disturbing. Go ahead and call me names and delete this, but I know you are all wondering the same thing.
We do not need any FUD here - the info could be FAKE.

Hmmm... yes, it could be, but it would be odd behavior to immediately delete your Facebook page, once asked about it. That would seem to be quite the coincidence.

Look, I hope all of you guys are right, but the vibe is all wrong here suddenly. This is not the behavior of an honest, upfront developer -- and you know it.
There is no REAL evidence that the information belonged to the DEV - it could all be the HANDIWORK of a jealous RIVAL.

I could do the same thing.. setup a 4+years old facebook account and make it look real and say it's you.. then delete it to make it look suspicious...

this is nothing but FUD

Why, yes, everything you guys are saying are possibilities, albeit very odd ones. But, as I said originally, it was the strange. five-alarm reaction by the developer that has me worried. I mean who reacts like that? Go back and read it. He's practically foaming at the mouth.

FUDers have been provoking him for a long time, it drives us MAD.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
@soopy452000,Does the Navajo Anon Beta Tests at 14th July will test On-Wallet/Client P2P Chat Feature and Decentralized Nodes?

Yes mate , that's right.
Thank you for your clear answer Cheesy

haha let me further elaborate though I was busy writing a reply on the other end , all the features that's going to be on the Final wallet will be present on the Beta Wallet so yes , all the chat will be there too. Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Since the community or abetted by a few fuders and trolls are now questioning the identity of the developer and are coming up with rather unacceptable links and theories let me get this straight.

1. I'm a person who has committed his entire life for the sake of Crypto Currencies and no you won't find it on any profile linking to me that I'll be singing about it due to my own reasons and reasons of anonymity even though my line of work outside of Crypto is in line with the work I'm doing here and related to Cryptography and functions and industry applications of the same , so that's a brief idea even though I have these information on Linkdln and professional social media , there is no relation that I work on Cryptocurrencies on any of public social media , staying anonymous to say.

2. I wonder if people always looked up devs on a search engine check to link to some supposed real life identity on alleged Scam Coins they invested on and besides Navajo not being one , oh wait a minute they all made new accounts just to launch the coin and the developer always disappeared this is a fact so do not for once compare me to 1 timers and out of thin air developers.

3. With my sterling reputation and my work on the world of Cryptocurrencies you should by now know what I am capable of and what I have contributed to the community , so atleast have some respect for it before you jump up and down just because some troll or fudder provoked you.

4. No information trying to link me to a real life identity let alone a facebook profile is legit and can be true unless I verify that it's me by me, therefore all fear, uncertainty and doubt abetted by unverified information and information into thinking I'm someone from a random public social media website can be ignored and amount to complete dust.

Anyone can contact me either through PM or Skype and you'll know I'm a nice guy , yes I took the liberty of saying that myself. Tongue

Anyway I believe the NavajoCoin community and Crypto Community as a whole are much wiser and I believe they would base their decisions wisely and also respect the anonymity of the developer just as much as you respect the anonymity of yours and most of all Satoshi.

I believe we can leave all this drama at that and move on to making NavajoCoin a revolution and also prevent another Dorian Nakamoto scenario from happening at NavajoCoin ofcourse the guy walked away with 21k worth of Bitcoins but right before that his life was hell , let's not leave room for any fuder or troll to drag 3rd parties into this domain and create litigation for NavajoCoin or the Cryptoworld , remember if Dorian is suing the parties that tried to link him to Satoshi , I'm sure anyone being linked to NavajoCoin can too.

Think wisely and Act the Same.

~SoopY~

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
@soopy452000,Does the Navajo Anon Beta Tests at 14th July will test On-Wallet/Client P2P Chat Feature and Decentralized Nodes?

Yes mate , that's right.
Thank you for your clear answer Cheesy
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Yes mate , that's right.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I am a fan of the coin and still own some. But, I must say, the complete freak-out that happened when the developers real identity was revealed is disturbing. Go ahead and call me names and delete this, but I know you are all wondering the same thing.

Hmmm... yes, it could be, but it would be odd behavior to immediately delete your Facebook page, once asked about it. That would seem to be quite the coincidence.

Look, I hope all of you guys are right, but the vibe is all wrong here suddenly. This is not the behavior of an honest, upfront developer -- and you know it.
There is no REAL evidence that the information belonged to the DEV - it could all be the HANDIWORK of a jealous RIVAL.

I could do the same thing.. setup a 4+years old facebook account and make it look real and say it's you.. then delete it to make it look suspicious...

this is nothing but FUD

Why, yes, everything you guys are saying are possibilities, albeit very odd ones. But, as I said originally, it was the strange. five-alarm reaction by the developer that has me worried. I mean who reacts like that? Go back and read it. He's practically foaming at the mouth.

Well there is enough time to find that the coin is a scamcoin or not and jumping into conclusions earlier on unless ofcourse you are looking to spread FUD and disrespect members and taint images , I believe the thread has been moderated due to we do not want anyone to drag potentially sensitive information of unverified sources that can have legal strings attached and privacy issues so yes they will have to go , this thread was made  Self Moderated to keep it clean and the Foundation will use it's options to keep it that way.

Please do not drag personal profiles or personal information from unverified sources which are not very helpful if you are looking to help the coin and it's image and have privacy concerns and legal concerns , unless otherwise stated that the Developer wants to reveal his identity in a true manner he will provide his own facebook and twitter and necessary identification information to the public , if need be.

But the Developer believes in Anonymity and one should respect the same , quoting facebook profiles does not help , like you respected Satoshi and his Anonymity , respect the same here.

You do not want another Dorian Nakamoto where some nut heads made his life hell for a while.

Leave the guy alone lol , I've already sent him messages linking this thread in the view of conserving his privacy and that he has the right to do so , we cannot let another man suffer for it , please make it a point not to drag 3rd parties into this conversation , we are having enough legal issues on the Crypto World.

~SoopY~

I'm a senior member here and I have not been spamming around to get there , while I have contributed to the community immensely in everyway , just have a sense of respect for the same rather than talk shit to everyone you meet here.

I have given a slight overview of my profile , I have also helped many other coins which you can see on my Github.

~SoopY~

If anyone wants to go one on one with me debating my identity you are always welcome to add me on Skype : sherlockcoin

And I will prove you in dozen ways , that you are wrong.

Henceforth there is not point in trying to link my profile to any living person or dead since it was created with Anonymity in mind.

About the Recycle coins , clearly you are a supporter of ScamCoins since you want a new coin everyday and for your own benefit and pump and dump purposes.

We are trying to revive good coins that a potential or else if you think it's Recycling coins then you'd see a 1000 of those Scam Coins up on the Forum.

~SoopY~

And wow now apart from all now you question the identity of the developer , I believe he has his right to be anonymous just as much as you , remember Satoshi?

And besides nothing has happened for you to be shaky or alarmed.

I believe some guys here are trying to be melodramatic and over react and indirect this means fud.

I'm glad you are holding your coins mate and I believe you have your own line of thoughts that you need to decide independently after all what I have done for the Crypto Community and NAV/SUM/SUM2 and then you'll know that you know , what I know and my skills rather than doubting just because of someone's supposed revelations.

I know and believe you would take this wisely.

With a growth of a coin and it's popularity and exposure there comes FUD , Mud attacks targeted either at the Developer or the Community but it should not go to a personal level that can have drastic consequences dragging 3rd parties and litigation this is bad this is not something Satoshi invented CryptoCurrencies for we all should have respect for what he did and for what the developers are working day and night for , things just don't appear out of thing air right, you know how it works it has happened over and over again on this community and it won't stop happening in the Crypto World nor will it stop the development of coins , you know all this and you guys have been enough in the community to know all these , so be wise rather than following someone else's rabbit and take the best decisions not just because someone said it but because you really believed in something, therefore my advice to you and anyone is do not take empty leads but take decisions based on your knowledge about Crypto and I'm sure you'll be taking the right path.

~SoopY~
Activity: 284

this is nothing but FUD

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
You should be the PR manager of NAVcoin. LOL. There is so many hype on the empty place. Lets talking about 2 mil market cap when we'll see the working innovation, but not now
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

this is nothing but FUD
Jump to: