Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1237. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I don't see any innovating about this coin though rather than another anon coin.. With a new name..  Roll Eyes

says the person invested in coins that only offer anon features and that's about it. congratulations you are a hypocritical fucktard

Because all the coins out there are having anon nowadays you inappropriate prick.
Well we should all be nice. We are all here for the same thing. If you would like to give us some ideas that would be great. It will also get chat in the wallet. This is a rare function with anon.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
2k comming much faster than I thought!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
This is the best coin with best support and the best team since monts, any other vision isnt relyable
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
I don't see any innovating about this coin though rather than another anon coin.. With a new name..  Roll Eyes

Look into the whole dev's plans. Now look on currently NAV price and other coins with such abilities. Do you see how many times current price will multiply?

Dev has bounced from one recycled coin to another.  Sherlockcoin?
Don't even try to spread FUD here. It won't work. The thing You wrote only shows that he is a honest, kind & hard-working person. He was helping coin communites, which needed his help. NAV is probably his biggest project so far and he's putting the most effort into it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't see any innovating about this coin though rather than another anon coin.. With a new name..  Roll Eyes

says the person invested in coins that only offer anon features and that's about it. congratulations you are a hypocritical fucktard

Because all the coins out there are having anon nowadays you inappropriate prick.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

Look into the whole dev's plans. Now look on currently NAV price and other coins with such abilities. Do you see how many times current price will multiply?
Activity: 924

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Anon is just a first task. Remember about this mate Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Just couldn't resist to post it guys  Cool :
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Navajocoin (NAV) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Navajocoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
I'm totally confused. This is a new coin offering the same thing that Sum2 is supposed to be offering?

READ READ READ READ!!!!!

Please go there https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/x13-ann-summercoin-20-powposnavajo-anonymous-technologydecentralized-625693 and read full SUM2 thread.

Fix the OP.

I see all these people that have no idea what this coin is about, in the OP there is one sentence telling you about the SUM2 conversion into this coin in tiny ass fucking letters.

Then it says to find the link to the old thread below, which is way at the bottom of bum fuck egypt under the BOUNTIES headline on the right side of the post.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Is something special needed to update wallet to navajo? Or we should just run the  new exe?

nope just download the new wallet and run it.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Is something special needed to update wallet to navajo? Or we should just run the  new exe?
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
I'm totally confused. This is a new coin offering the same thing that Sum2 is supposed to be offering?
SUM2 is no longer existing. It has been rebranded to Navajo Coin (NAV). All the innovations, which were discussed in SUM2 thread will be implemented into NAV and that was a plan Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

READ READ READ READ!!!!!

Please go there https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/x13-ann-summercoin-20-powposnavajo-anonymous-technologydecentralized-625693 and read full SUM2 thread.

legendary
Activity: 1414
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Can someone contact coinmarketcap and ask them to update? Its showing old name and old price.
They had been informed yesterday, so should update this soon Wink

Go to 10k, please.

Just a matter of time my friend, just a matter of time. Great improvements are coming - at first - Anonymity Wink
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
Can someone contact coinmarketcap and ask them to update? Its showing old name and old price.
legendary
Activity: 994
NAVAJO to da moon Cheesy
Jump to: