Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1235. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
The comunity should help , dont panic people!!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The FUD is strong in here, try not to let it scare you so much. People aren't here to help you they are here for your panic sells and to profit off them. Take a deep breath  Smiley

It's exactly as you say.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The FUD is strong in here, try not to let it scare you so much. People aren't here to help you they are here for your panic sells and to profit off them. Take a deep breath  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
NAVAJO COIN IS EXCELLENT - AT LEAST WE HAVE ATTRACTED THE "BIG FISH".
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Stupid FUDers always try to mess everything up. So many great work done by devs here and so many future plans should shut all FUDers up.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
A few posts ago I have written that " today evening NAV 1500satoshi" I was wrong -today evening NAV about 3k satoshi!

I think we have new BC , in nearly future we can have about 30-45 k satoshi...
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
So doing this will my SUM will change into NAV automatically?
It'd better if Dev posts a instruction/procedure to change SUM into NAV.
Yes it will change AUTOMATICALLY, but fully sync and backup your SUM2 wallet, then close your wallet before performing the download.
Ok. Got it.
Thanks  Smiley
legendary
At BITTREX, NAV coin will draw in investors from other coins - this is wonderful.
legendary
So how to change my SUM2 to NAV?
Can I use my current wallet?
Check first page of this thread for wallet update. Please open, sync and BACKUP old SUM2 wallet before downloading NAV wallet.
So should I put my wallet.dat from SUM2 to NAV appdata?
No, just do what I wrote, or better contact the DEVs. What I meant was that you should fully sync your SUM2 wallet, then backup SUM2 wallet, then close your SUM2, before you download NAV.
OK Thanks buddy.

Nope mate , just download the new NavajoCoin client and run it. Smiley

That's all.
So doing this will my SUM will change into NAV automatically?
Yes it will change AUTOMATICALLY, but fully sync and backup your SUM2 wallet, then close your wallet before performing the download.
Check first page of this thread for wallet update. Please open, sync and BACKUP old SUM2 wallet before downloading NAV wallet.
No, just do what I wrote, or better contact the DEVs. What I meant was that you should fully sync your SUM2 wallet, then backup SUM2 wallet, then close your SUM2, before you download NAV.
OK Thanks buddy.

That's all.
So doing this, will my SUM change into NAV automatically?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

That's all.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
How VOOT cost 70 sat, it also said CHEATING. And what? Rate increased to 2700 sat!
Go here FUD!

Yeah, that's true! Navajo is much better than VOOT... Wink
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
How VOOT cost 70 sat, it also said CHEATING. And what? Rate increased to 2700 sat!
Go here FUD!
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
JEALOUS FUDDERS SHOULD GO AWAY!

Stop ruining a successful coin.

Just remember what happened with Silk Coin, Honorcoin, Dream Coin, just saying when there is smoke there is fire.

Anyway i'm done with this, have fun with the Magic "Choctaw Gate" for anonymity  Cheesy
Good Bye!
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Someone bought to 2k because he want to have coins to make bear trap. Have fun dumper, you will buy some cheap coins today. Wink
This coin have potential from start, I was just waiting for move and it's happening.
legendary
btw

no update for Navajo  @ coinmarketcap?
still shows SummercoinV2

be patient, not everybody has updated their wallets to NAV
Jump to: