Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 670. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
as soon as soopy made a post whales put up big sell walls to accumulate more cheap coins
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
3,000,000 NAV is a lot of coins to "GAMBLE" with
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Love those walls!! This is very very good hehe Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 994

guys please calm down! Cant you see it is only a whale trick? Soopy wrote 20th we will be surprised . Until friday its accumulating time!
You're right, probably he wants cheap coins.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250

guys please calm down! Cant you see it is only a whale trick? Soopy wrote 20th we will be surprised . Until friday its an accumulating time!
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Someone want hold the price, but try buy something from this wall and with first few btc bought this wall will disappear...
Activity: 198
Let's look at bittrex now , Omg ... Big investor of NavajoCoin is really getting frustrated now ... 2m coin on dump(sales?)  so sad , ... When will the OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT out to ease all Navajos investors , if big whale and long holder of Navajo coins can get frustrated , I think all those smaller investor worse ...

But fred not , I'll hold on my coin damn tight , we will get to the moon like what soopy and all the Navajo dev said ...

NAVAJO, to the moon !
Activity: 66
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink
Wow, great news, can't wait Smiley
Please retweet
https://twitter.com/Playb0yl0ver/status/578234541921406976
Thanks for the update way to go Nav
N thanks who dump  precious Nav coins under 2500k
legendary
WTF Huh
82 BTC sell wall Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1008
Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink

thanks soopy for great update, we believe in Dev team and NAV sure will deliver the great Anon solution to the crypto world,
only strong hands deserves the great future.NAV will rock soon and price will rise to the moon.

Thanks again Soopy. Things will be great and am very excited to be part of this.

Cheers
Robbert
legendary
Wow, great news, can't wait Smiley
Please retweet
https://twitter.com/Playb0yl0ver/status/578234541921406976
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Please dev stop news for few days so we can accumulate cheap from dumpers

are you sure ? That's not a good decision ...
Activity: 243
Please dev stop news for few days so we can accumulate cheap from dumpers
Hello All,

In a world of broken promises , distrust and all hell loose , we've proved to you over and over again what Navajo is , what it was and what it will be and every promise given , kept , proven and achieved and a 100s of time over. I cannot talk for the exchanges but what we can assure you all is there is no issue with the source that was released and most of the exchanges have updated without issue and we've assisted all to update their wallets , as for Cryptsy there can be their own reasons such as internal maintenance of their wallets or just upgrading their systems and internal issues for the delay , I'm sure they will be on track soon.

As for the internal testing period we are running internally is for the best interest of securing the network as well as to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible during the transition period.

What we have envisioned for NavajoCoin is not 1000 sats up or down but a far more perfect and sustainable framework for its future.

We do not intend to keep on telling you who we are and that we have kept our words and delivered and so on , everyone knows that and if you do not know why not ask the most active investors on the thread. Smiley

The Holders will hold , the believers will believe , the dumpers will dump and the team who delivered as promised will always deliver so the cycle goes. Smiley

Thank you all to our lovely supports for the love you have for Cryptos and especially for NavajoCoin , you are already a part of its success. Smiley

~SoopY~
Lead Developer - NavajoCoin
&
NavajoCoin Development Team

Hi soopy dev, any clearer date on the network test ? Maybe you can share with us ? As the price is tanking down ... Hope you can give some of us as a investors some morals booster, cheer

Long live Navajos
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
as for Cryptsy there can be their own reasons such as internal maintenance of their wallets or just upgrading their systems and internal issues for the delay , I'm sure they will be on track soon.

As for the internal testing period we are running internally is for the best interest of securing the network as well as to make sure everything goes as smooth as possible during the transition period.

So cryptsy is not the reason that the hardfork is not implemented yet but internal testing is.
I just deposited some BTC to become an official investor  Cheesy

Happy trading!
Robbert
Activity: 308
you can see how crucial communication between the dev and community is.
a small post like that can turn things upside down.
Jump to: