Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 674. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
@ geeky6011 Check my wallet - sQHkqUCBqJNU5qR6tnVKSvTWToUYwGEdrx

~hashforce101~
 Cheesy

NavajoCoins Number 1 Cheerleader

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101

There is nothing wrong with your wallet, it seem normal only dev richlist is being manipulated.
obviously I got higher standing than you thats my purpose here.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

~hashforce101~
 Cheesy

Wow you will be billionaire Smiley, i have only 345k.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

~hashforce101~
  Cheesy

Nice, you will be milioner Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050

~hashforce101~
 Cheesy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I called the unexpected delay a few pages back and im going to call it again. Some "unexpected delay" will happen again till this slow bleed out eventually drops like a ton of rocks. Good luck to you fools.

It was never about an unexpected delay mate , we haven't said out so. Smiley anyhow you can call whatever you like but the terminology doesn't matter to us , we've proved over and over again that we are the most dedicated team out there , we've proven that our ANON technology is unbreakable with the NAVAJO ANON BETA , which is few pages back if you have missed it. Smiley Anyway this is not a delay you are experiencing but a slight testing period we are running through and waiting the network to stabalize meanwhile on the hardfork and ironing out a few main chain client matter , this is not a playground unlike beta , this is the real chain and we are vary and handle it delicately since its the main chain , this is not a joke , I repeat not a joke playing on the main chain , we want everything to be perfect for the launch and to make it as smooth as possible.

An official launch date and a timeframe will be announced soon.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY & Navajo ANON Team~

Not silent read above. Smiley

Dev last wrote on March 16 now reply on March 18. Oh wait a minute let me first apologize for saying that Dev will come out to announce more delay timeframe. Basically he will wait more days before announce anything for even more more even more delay. For now he will quote what he had say many days before.

https://i.imgur.com/zrIKF80.png
https://i.imgur.com/fYku7b7.png
https://i.imgur.com/lvxkocT.png
https://i.imgur.com/ZOXiKBk.png

legendary
Activity: 1008
I called the unexpected delay a few pages back and im going to call it again. Some "unexpected delay" will happen again till this slow bleed out eventually drops like a ton of rocks. Good luck to you fools.

It was never about an unexpected delay mate , we haven't said out so. Smiley anyhow you can call whatever you like but the terminology doesn't matter to us , we've proved over and over again that we are the most dedicated team out there , we've proven that our ANON technology is unbreakable with the NAVAJO ANON BETA , which is few pages back if you have missed it. Smiley Anyway this is not a delay you are experiencing but a slight testing period we are running through and waiting the network to stabalize meanwhile on the hardfork and ironing out a few main chain client matter , this is not a playground unlike beta , this is the real chain and we are vary and handle it delicately since its the main chain , this is not a joke , I repeat not a joke playing on the main chain , we want everything to be perfect for the launch and to make it as smooth as possible.

Warm Regards,

current delay is just matter of time NAV will prove that it is the best Anon coin, great future only belong to strong hands, so hold your coins and keep moving towards the great future, dumpers will cry soon.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

Warm Regards,

Soopy, what is current status of updates? Can you write something for all impatient people?
legendary
Activity: 1288
So we are like 10 days after new anon released promises.
 And we are waiting for some exchange with so low volume?
 I think this delay is good only for devs, also they didnt do anything outside of "moon" and " we will release it soon"

May be you are big vern from Crptsy as you have only started commenting since the wallet upgrade

Don't even mention Big Vern ass name!  Grin Grin Grin He is assholiest asshole.
legendary
 I think this delay is good only for devs, also they didnt do anything outside of "moon" and " we will release it soon"

May be you are big vern from Crptsy as you have only started commenting since the wallet upgrade
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Warm Regards,

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

Warm Regards,

legendary
Activity: 1354
Why devs are silent?
legendary
Activity: 994
Hay Soopy

I want Cryptsy removed from NavajoCoin and BTER - Everyone elese agree. That solves our problem . The Wallet fixes can come Later after ANON as we are already on the New Fork.

~hashforce101~

Also the volume is so low on Cryptsy that there is no one to complain to them haha. So they aint going to have a clue.
@Hash please make a topic with poll.
Everyone can vote to remove Cryptsy from NAV exchanges.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1288
I too am absolutely fed up with CRAPSTY! I sent them a support email asking why it takes them OVER A WEEK to implement a wallet change that other exchanges have done in a few hours.

All i got in responses was a standard "its in maintenance, be assured your coins are safe" Bullshit.  Angry

I won't wonder, if craptsy people are doing active trades also on other exchanges. So, now they can accumulate at dump induced by their seemingly wallet maintanance.
Probably it's conspiracy theory, but I have expierence with them more than year ago, when vertcoin was pumped. I deposited m coins to craptsy, coins showed up in balance as pending, but after few moments disappeared from my balance. No evidence, no history regarding this. My coins were seized for three days, while the hotest trades were happening. Of course, I sent them a ticket, just automatic template answers were given to me. After cooling down of Vertcoin pump, coins magically appeared in my account. I lost not even probable profit, but part of my investment, because of high entry price.
I hate this exchange, and never used it since then. Cryptsy is as untrustworthy and unreliable as it could be in whole crypto world. Not even talking about their outdated and slow, uninformative trades interface.
legendary
The Navajocoin is a survivor and always after the long hard road we come out on top. When that moment comes there will be a collective si of relief. We just need to cop it on the chin get up a keep battling. Soopy will deliver I have no doubt and when we do it going to be f#cking awesome. Strap your seat belts on .

As planned Cheesy

Anyway shit happens
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
I too am absolutely fed up with CRAPSTY! I sent them a support email asking why it takes them OVER A WEEK to implement a wallet change that other exchanges have done in a few hours.

All i got in responses was a standard "its in maintenance, be assured your coins are safe" Bullshit.  Angry
Jump to: