Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 665. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Few hours till the surprise announcement so stay tuned and hold tightly to fly up above the sky with Navajo. Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
3400 sats  Cheesy
Looks like America is waking up
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Guys , one more issue. I dont want to destroy your optimism, but please remember tomorrow its one big mystery. It can be the date of release but lief tomorrow we will get another surprise:)

i think it's not the release date. i think the announcement is the release itself. why? wallets are ready.
cryptsy is almost done. if cryptsy is done i think they will immadiately release the tech.
Activity: 308
i envy the guys who sold at 4500 sats and went back at 2k sats!
Activity: 621
Guys , one more issue. I dont want to destroy your optimism, but please remember tomorrow its one big mystery. It can be the date of release but lief tomorrow we will get another surprise:)
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Come on guys! Only 8 BTC to 4000 sat. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Cheesy This is just the Beginning!

just 1 day to go to the beginning of the future Anon crypto currency with double encryption.
NAV will lead the crypto world with that innovation technology and create new history,
legendary
Activity: 1050
 Cheesy This is just the Beginning!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Grab them coins before America and Poland wakes up.  Cheesy

greetings from Poland Hashforce101!^^

Great to be Alive Brothers  Cheesy....Australia the Land Down Under. I feel like im on top of the World.
Hopefully enough of us common people get the coins before the whales.

I also send greetings from Poland and by the way big thanks for your hard work in promoting our coins Smiley
legendary

Great to be Alive Brothers  Cheesy....Australia the Land Down Under. I feel like im on top of the World.
Hopefully enough of us common people get the coins before the whales.
legendary
Activity: 1288
And now we can start consider to buy more, as devs gave their word. I took some more coins. Of course, had opportunity to get cheaper, but better to do it, when you are aware of project success.

As I said before, this shit will be pumped once more! Yesterday- XPY and MMXIV, someday- NAV! Because of active devs!
Activity: 621

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
So... The anon tech will be released shortly? Any ETA? Will there be another wallet update?

It will announce tomorrow night. In the mean time get super cheap coin for under 4k sat

Dev can confirm?

Dev already confirm there is an announcement Friday late night. Right now we don't know the content but he say it will be a suprise!
legendary
Activity: 994
So... The anon tech will be released shortly? Any ETA? Will there be another wallet update?

It will announce tomorrow night. In the mean time get super cheap coin for under 4k sat

Dev can confirm?
Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Dev can confirm?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Very very nice! Price rebound to 3000 sat. already Smiley
legendary
Say goodbye to low prices Smiley

9 months Brother - Soopy will Deliver
Yeah, It was a very tough days for me, but i never gave up.
legendary

9 months Brother - Soopy will Deliver
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Do you have already chosen the color of your Lamborghini?

Soon we say goodbye low price NAV .

Now is the last moment to buy cheap coins - How ANON starts and whales appear, it will be too late !

Large investors are waiting for the launch Anon - after that invest a lot of money!
Jump to: