Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 668. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
sorry friends was trying out something on new bot. Not my intention to sell mistakenly put wrong quantity and forgot to release it and I just woke up. Happy Trading!

Cute Shamu love Navajo!

:ooo
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i was talking, few pages back, about wallet holding 5m coins and a guy who can keep price low for a months

you all said it is exchange wallet and me being fudder, BIG lol  Cheesy

that guy just came to say hi, well you should welcome him
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
sorry friends was trying out something on new bot. Not my intention to sell mistakenly put wrong quantity and forgot to release it and I just woke up. Happy Trading!

Cute Shamu love Navajo!

I basically almost bought 40+k but the orders just got removed haha. I only got 244 extra NAVs lol... no joke.. my buy order flashed ;-)

haha that was huge
Activity: 687
Whales had lunch...or dinner....
Week hands lost money...
Me? With my coins in my wallet and a healthy stake...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Cute Shamu love Navajo!

I basically almost bought 40+k but the orders just got removed haha. I only got 244 extra NAVs lol... no joke.. my buy order flashed ;-)
Activity: 676
this is unbeliveable  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Cute Shamu love Navajo!
Activity: 243
Look how scamcoin XPY was pumped few moments ago!!!

maybe they are using those profits to accumulate nav, that's why there's those "on hold" walls...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
So whats the latest with the anon system?

see above. Soopy will make an announcement on friday

Ok buddy cheers Smiley

see above. Soopy will make an announcement on friday
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I am never scared of such sell walls... its buy walls like that that would be far more scary to me Wink

Also, whales are way smarter than putting up such walls to actually sell...for example you can sell of large amounts using bots without really pushing down the market...

Now over 4,800,000 NAV for sale by a whale.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Look how scamcoin XPY was pumped few moments ago!!!
I am never scared of such sell walls... its buy walls like that that would be far more scary to me Wink

Also, whales are way smarter than putting up such walls to actually sell...for example you can sell of large amounts using bots without really pushing down the market...
Activity: 243
So there's three whales now, or just 1 whale with 3 sell walls?  Grin

P&D group or whale just trying to make it look like something else than pure price manipulation, that's all
legendary
Look at BITTREX - the same person is trying to dump over 4,300,000 NAV at a total cost of over 95 BTC
legendary
I sold 70 % my coins yestreday. But this its amazing to watching what's happened now. Whales want to take more coins. There is just too many coins. Its too many NAV. Thats the main problem.
Too many coins, because too many people like you are always dumping their coins Angry
legendary
Activity: 1223
I sold 70 % my coins yestreday. But this is amazing to watching what's happened now. Whales want to take more coins. There is just too many coins. Its too many NAV. Thats the main problem.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Ok so we'll know date of release on friday.
So if def didnt promise their words again, its just the end.
And some ppl will still belive after that xD

Stop stop stop.there are not any informations about friday releasing!dont spread fud!
There will be an anouncement and we will see what happend next

SirZelmer said that we will KNOW the date of release on Friday, not that there WILL BE a release.
exactly!
And then they must keep their promise.
If not, i will be out.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
cheap coins, 20% discounts from whale  Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: