Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 667. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
How are you beautiful folks doing today? I'm available to you if you have any thing to clarify or just ask. Smiley

Btw are you ready? Smiley

~SoopY~

Let's get it on!

Thanks guys! Smiley

Soopy check out my twitter page when you get a chance =

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101  Cheesy

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101/status/578339432324947969 - Please re-tweet

Also we are really good - The community is relaxed now thanks to your update the markets are re - bounding.

Are we READY HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yey! I already did buddy and its awesome and beautiful! Keep it coming! Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Soopy check out my twitter page when you get a chance =

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101  Cheesy

Also we are really good - The community is relaxed now thanks to your update the markets are re - bounding.

Are we READY HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1414
To weird to live To rare to die
How are you beautiful folks doing today? I'm available to you if you have any thing to clarify or just ask. Smiley

~SoopY~

Let's get it on!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1778
NAVAJOCOIN RICH LIST BIG FOUR:

1 sfdzo3PKsVTdRMPPKrW4bi6cUt1LruMNxe 5,554,569
2 sWqp2puWCnc1SfyXAQJPCW6U64obhK6grR 4,900,100
3 sNyNwMYKkZFnzdx72qxUy3pRZtTSQdtqtr 3,051,993
4 sJVkG6Z5FzVTxaUYHdJQ5HoKQxZF9zaRCQ 3,000,000

A new big holder has emerged, thanks to all the useless DUMPERS.
legendary
Grab them coins before America and Poland wakes up.  Cheesy
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
We have waited 9 months for this Epic moment - If you are arriving new to this thread - be part of something big

Also guess what

Cryptsy Feedback - ~hashforce101~

Mullick ♔
@Hashforce101: I have 3 or 4 more to work through but still hoping for late tonight or tomorrow with navajo
zippo
xrp just spat out my ripple , must be fixed now yay
Hashforce101
@Mullick: the final piece of the new NavajoCoin - State of the Art Anonymous Network - your a freaking legend brother

Sounds like a perfect timing for a Friday surprise from Soopy
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
We have waited 9 months for this Epic moment - If you are arriving new to this thread - be part of something big

Also guess what

Mullick ♔
@Hashforce101: I have 3 or 4 more to work through but still hoping for late tonight or tomorrow with navajo
zippo
Hashforce101
@Mullick: the final piece of the new NavajoCoin - State of the Art Anonymous Network - your a freaking legend brother

@hashforce101 - awesome news.

now I need to get some time to check your PM earlier. crazy week.
legendary

Also guess what

Mullick ♔
zippo
Hashforce101
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink

Awesome! Wow Great -

I wonder what the surprise will be - Soopy You have the NavajoCoin Community on the edge of their seats! So the 20th Friday is tommorrow and Markets will be at full peak trading .
What is it ! whats the surprise.  Grin

OK its not long . Breath , relax .....whohooooo!

Hopefully Cryptsy upgrade the wallet and its the perfect storm.

Yea please don't delay
And bring Navajo in top 10 list at coinmarketcap
Go Navajo
$1 coming Soon
legendary
Thank you all for the love and support. And @geeky I think you should go ahead with gorian's idea. Tongue anyway you will see an official release date will be given to you on the 20th (Friday). Trust me you will be surprised with it. Wink

Awesome! Wow Great -

I wonder what the surprise will be - Soopy You have the NavajoCoin Community on the edge of their seats! So the 20th Friday is tommorrow and Markets will be at full peak trading .
What is it ! whats the surprise.  Grin

OK its not long . Breath , relax .....whohooooo!

Hopefully Cryptsy upgrade the wallet and its the perfect storm.

legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
The big sell wall is gone  see they where just trying to bring the price down .......anyone that sell under 2k need to get check .... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Been away for a few days and there is huge amount of posts to catch up on.  Was there any announcement on the OS-X wallet?  Also could someone kindly point me to the official (non-hacked/compromised) windows wallet please?

no news on OS-X wallet.. go to the first page of the thread there is the link to the official wallet (version 2.0.6 its 14.06mB)
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
good for you
ok, ok, i ask a question? why did he sell? 4.3mn NAV, huge..

who and when sold 4.3M?
legendary
Activity: 952
Been away for a few days and there is huge amount of posts to catch up on.  Was there any announcement on the OS-X wallet?  Also could someone kindly point me to the official (non-hacked/compromised) windows wallet please?
good for you
i was talking, few pages back, about wallet holding 5m coins and a guy who can keep price low for a months

you all said it is exchange wallet and me being fudder, BIG lol  Cheesy

that guy just came to say hi, well you should welcome him

are yoru sure? Why did he sell all coins 3500-4500 range? is he stupid? or am i wrong?

who sold?
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
sorry friends was trying out something on new bot. Not my intention to sell mistakenly put wrong quantity and forgot to release it and I just woke up. Happy Trading!

Cute Shamu love Navajo!

Welcome to the NAVAJO thread though...  Smiley Cheesy Grin
Jump to: