Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 683. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Why it taking so long time?
As investor im pretty disappointed.
Its dev fault, if you won't released anon system on 9 march, why you promise that?
COuldnt you just wait till you and and do it instantly without nothing worth words?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 124
Coinvest can you send the above to the Sum2Dev email

Lots of codeing going on so eyes are not on the forum.

Ok. Message sent.
legendary
Coinvest can you send the above to the Sum2Dev email

Lots of codeing going on so eyes are not on the forum.
Activity: 124
Yesterady was nice monday. I bought a lot of NAV Smiley
Please edit OP. Some html codes are visible below exchanges, e.g

[/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

[tr]
[td]                 

[/td]
[td]

Please correct this, because this looks unprofessional.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
                                  that was easy...... Grin       ninja launch., but we reveal it behind the scenes on Slack.. then we subtly hint the good word around as we shuffle Bcoins to buy more NAV, and help the Ninja pump.. Grin Grin

haha please let me know first need to get more.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just my opinion I think it is better to launch asap once network stable, hopefully this week or we might see the worst panic sell off ever that can recover.

and the sell off really doesnt matter if the technology is really there
                                   that was easy...... Grin       ninja launch., but we reveal it behind the scenes on Slack.. then we subtly hint the good word around as we shuffle Bcoins to buy more NAV, and help the Ninja pump.. Grin Grin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Just my opinion I think it is better to launch asap once network stable, hopefully this week or we might see the worst panic sell off ever that can recover.
legendary
Another benifit of a Ninja launch is there is no Pre- Pump and then Dump after Anon

Ok so we could say so far Ninja Launch during the weekdays
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
^^^^^^^

that also would be very funny. Now we got a split decision, maybe we should vote on it. Cause that does sound pretty hilarious.. I could drink abeer to that Cheesy

i think it would still be better ninja launched. lets say dev announce that 12 hours before launch

then community spreads the news again. multiple posting, articles etc.
many would think o here they go again. saying anon will be launched. last time i remember march 9 was the date but still no anon.

i think it is better for a ninja launch.

possible scenarios with countdown:
countdown -> spread the word -> fail launch again = Massive dump
countdown -> spread the word -> price will go up -> anon launched -> to the moon

possible scenario with countdown and ninja launch.
NO ANON -> DUMP

scenario with ninja:
ninja launch - > spread the word -> panic buyers and investors buy -> to the moon

no announcement so there will be no fail launch. maybe some dump because there will be guys who wont have patience.
only downfall of a ninja launch is if it takes too long. holders will loose confidence and there will be a massive dump.
but dev can solve it by posting updates.

so that is why i think ninja would be better
legendary
Also not on weekend as markets are dead . So American Thursday - that would make it Friday in Australia .

So thats gives US

26th March - check your time zone date
2nd  April - check your time zone date

Cryptsy should be done by then  Cheesy

^^^^^^^

that also would be very funny. Now we got a split decision, maybe we should vote on it. Cause that does sound pretty hilarious.. I could drink abeer to that Cheesy
when they are ready to press "launch" on the keypad put a little countdown is all im saying.. pressing launch now or in 12 hours is same thing

oh okay so dumb that i didnt get that. well that would be good. but imagine also if dev ninja launched it then people saw it was launched already.
would like to see the panic buys it would create!
when they are ready to press "launch" on the keypad put a little countdown is all im saying.. pressing launch now or in 12 hours is same thing
@DEVS  I have but one request my peoples.. when we are fully ready to go live can we not just abruptly launch it?? when its all set and everything is good to go can we get a 24 hour countdown.. maybe get a vote at what is the best hour worldwide to launch it so we can get a concentrated marketing effort in the hours leading up.. just a suggestion.

Like hash said: I want to sit back with a beer and watch it wind down Wink

agree. like a delayed gratification.

i think it would be better for it to be a ninja launch. maybe something like a 3rd week of march, 4th week, 1st week of april as the only clue that can be given.
you know what giving an exact date and having a Solid PR is a good idea. but if something went wrong like the last one. there will be a greater dump.
first march 9. then another exact date fail launch would mean more confidence loss to holders.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
@DEVS  I have but one request my peoples.. when we are fully ready to go live can we not just abruptly launch it?? when its all set and everything is good to go can we get a 24 hour countdown.. maybe get a vote at what is the best hour worldwide to launch it so we can get a concentrated marketing effort in the hours leading up.. just a suggestion.

agree. like a delayed gratification.

legendary
Send a PM to Shahim please - so it lands on his lap  Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shahim-218228

I ran a search and it was fast http://navajocoin.org/block-explorer BUT any way send it
Activity: 214
and it looks like they add them for free, here is their thread to request if suitable. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=571254.200
Jump to: