Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 680. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I didn't know we have the dumbest people invested in NAV.... or maybe just whale playing try to make people panic ?

I don't think so. People tired of waiting. Good intensions with awful implementation!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I didn't know we have some of the dumbest people invested in NAV.... or maybe just whale playing try to make people panic ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
This is it! The last one, switch of the light!!
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Investors are getting impatient without official updates and announcement i guess.. look at bittrex .. Cry Cry Roll Eyes Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Im pretty out of the loop here....what exactly happened to anon and the big march 9th release??
Just check on couple of pages above Smiley
waiting on crypsy to update wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
WARNING ONLY DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL ANON WALLET FROM WEBSITE  14.1 MB
http://www.navajocoin.org/wallets

please use the official links.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Im pretty out of the loop here....what exactly happened to anon and the big march 9th release??
Just check on couple of pages above Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 70
^^^^^^^

But its good to keep it on the backburner, at least think about what are our options..and what do we want/ who do we know..

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

^^^ what is this going to do for us again.. well be able to accep nav on websites for payment, what about transfering from btc to fiat to NAV again is this in the realm of possibilities anywhere??

@cryptokia  of course we are all memebers brother, its an open community and all are welcome  Grin Grin

I think a discussion about concerns and ideas are healthy, all opinions valid in brainstroming Cheesy
Activity: 198
Ok few things we need to do then while we are
Waiting for things out of our hands. Like exxh updating to 2.06

1 Let's do the fund for Android wallet and who has the contact and price and develope it Cheesy
2 donate a few Navajocoin to faucet to keep it running

3 support the buy wall on bittrex.

Many hands will see a lot of value added

Hi, i think now is the not right time for this Call..  one at a time. =)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Ok few things we need to do then while we are
Waiting for things out of our hands. Like exxh updating to 2.06

1 Let's do the fund for Android wallet and who has the contact and price and develope it Cheesy
2 donate a few Navajocoin to faucet to keep it running

3 support the buy wall on bittrex.

Many hands will see a lot of value added
legendary
Activity: 1082
Guys, maybe we should spam Cryptsy with tickets? They have so lazy support that we can wait forever.

I have twitter them fews times and asked in chat box few times. Last Hardfork cryptsy was same.

But yeah every send tickets to show Navajocoin support

I don't think spamming will solve that Smiley It is not professional to spam companys ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Guys, maybe we should spam Cryptsy with tickets? They have so lazy support that we can wait forever.

I have twitter them fews times and asked in chat box few times. Last Hardfork cryptsy was same.

But yeah every send tickets to show Navajocoin support
Activity: 417
Hello everyone,wanst here for few days,what happend to 9th.march release? any problems with it? is there whitepaper? thx
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
I hope at after march we see real progress with NAV. But still I dont understand why we waiting for cryptsy update, if this market slowly going to die, and have less than 5% NAV vol....
Activity: 284
Seems that someone tried to get cheap coins
legendary
Activity: 2128
Despite these recent decline in price I still believe in great potential of this crypto currency. Delays always happen, not only in the world of virtual currencies. We just need to be patient and let the dev team do their best, and I am certain of the satisfactory outcomes of the launch of anon.

I've seen plenty in 3 years plus. Hang on tight.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
btw: bittrex disabled nav again... whats happening?

https://bittrex.com/Status

They disabled BTC and Doge as well...so don't panic!

surely not panicing... just wanted to transfer some nav. and just in that moment it was disabled...
perhabs another good sign to stay staking Wink
Activity: 621

Yes and many other coins .
Activity: 687
Merit: 500

Jump to: