Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 679. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Better if Soopy/Sum2dev explain all about it today, because after waiting few months people dont want wait more than few days.

Soopy said yesterday we can expect soon announcement.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Better if Soopy/Sum2dev explain all about it today, because after waiting few months people dont want wait more than few days.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I didn't know we have the dumbest people invested in NAV.... or maybe just whale playing try to make people panic ?

I don't think so. People tired of waiting. Good intensions with awful implementation!

I don't buy that... based on your post, it looks like you have sold and now hoping others to dump so you can get back in cheaper.

No, I am still holding my coins! Didn't sell a single NAV

ok, so hopefully thats a whaleplay... i don't want to imagine if not...

sorry to accuse you...

No problem!

I just wanted to say, that every second in crypto world is an hour or even more in real life. People are impatient, therefore devs should act much, much faster. Others see how fast price rises and crushes for other coins, so everyone thinks of geting into other opportunity, while here things moves like snails.
I don't want fud, but delays and false announcements (regarding timeframe) are unforgivable in crypto and that reflects in price immediately.

I have lost some par of my investment due to price drop, but I plan to sell not at lower than entry price.

+ 10000

Dev will solve the problem for us real soon .. pray hard and hold your coin tight!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I didn't know we have the dumbest people invested in NAV.... or maybe just whale playing try to make people panic ?

I don't think so. People tired of waiting. Good intensions with awful implementation!

I don't buy that... based on your post, it looks like you have sold and now hoping others to dump so you can get back in cheaper.

sorry to accuse you...

No problem!

I just wanted to say, that every second in crypto world is an hour or even more in real life. People are impatient, therefore devs should act much, much faster. Others see how fast price rises and crushes for other coins, so everyone thinks of geting into other opportunity, while here things moves like snails.
I don't want fud, but delays and false announcements (regarding timeframe) are unforgivable in crypto and that reflects in price immediately.

I have lost some par of my investment due to price drop, but I plan to sell not at lower than entry price.
5 BTC away to below 800 Satoshi now. 

Calling all Navajocoins investors, there's famous quote,

When you wanna give up now, think back why you wanna start?

its because of this Nav community that you trust, the developer that you trust, so hold you coin hard, Dev will announce something big very soon..

Trust the community , Trust the Developer Team.

Nav to the moon..

finally became jr.members .. im not newbie any more. lol  Tongue

That what we can be sure, we can trust the DEV Team.

its because of this Nav community that you trust, the developer that you trust, so hold you coin hard, Dev will announce something big very soon..

Nav to the moon..

finally became jr.members .. im not newbie any more. lol  Tongue
Why dev looking for cryptsy (if this is main reason of waiting)? Shit market, unengaged support, why they cannot left it, and do something... Remember at actions like it made very negative PR.

Exactly, I am also wondering what is the point of waiting for cryptsy. Knowing their shit support we can wait a month for any reaction.

Nav to the moon..
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Why dev looking for cryptsy (if this is main reason of waiting)? Shit market, unengaged support, why they cannot left it, and do something... Remember at actions like it made very negative PR.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I'm sure whoever bought it (whale) is very happy
Selling 350k Nav coins ~currently price. Can be little lower if you buy big amount.
Before u ask why i want to sell it and why here instead of exchange - maybe i have weak hands, i dont want to dump it.
So contact me on pm with some offers.

so you really just dumped it?  why not sellin it slowly with more profit?
 Huh  Huh  Huh

Panicking emotions took his clear mind

hehe

emotions is worst while trading.. Wink

true, some idiot just dumped 350k NAVs on bittrex and destroyed whole buywall. He will regret soon...
Activity: 676
i mean, it does look a bit fake  Roll Eyes
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Selling 350k Nav coins ~currently price. Can be little lower if you buy big amount.
Before u ask why i want to sell it and why here instead of exchange - maybe i have weak hands, i dont want to dump it.

Huh  Huh  Huh

hehe

emotions is worst while trading.. Wink

sorry to accuse you...

legendary

Huh  Huh  Huh

legendary

Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 676
i am watching bittrex and i dont belive my eyes
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

legendary
Sad, sad situation. Someone invested 7+ Btc in NAV
Jump to: