Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 678. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I'm investor who invest long term and I'm buying more. This price is ridiculous, but more coins for me Smiley

That is one of the most reasonable sentence today.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Navajo is dead. Officially dead...it reminds me of Glenn from The Walking Dead or Jon Snow from Game of Thrones.....DEAD but you just don't know it yet because you haven't consulted the source material. 

DEAD
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
every up has a down and every down has an up...
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Thanks to whoever dumped his NAV into my buy order at 1750 sat  Grin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I'm investor who invest long term and I'm buying more. This price is ridiculous, but more coins for me Smiley
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
Lets all of us as a navajo community Vote Out http://cryptsy.com/ Listing

We are just peanut to them currently and they don't really even care for us, wait till we get big, even bigger than DASH(darkcoin),

they will then start noticing us and implement whats needed to for navajocoin priority !

Now we don't even have much volume on cryptsy.com they don't even give Nav or Us a damn,

but when NAVAJO DOUBLE ENCRYPT ANONYMOUS out, i believe that we will be there, ( many of my friends or crypto believer are willing to invest hugely once anonymous technology out) they are all waiting.  once our volume hit 100 - 200 Btc per day in bittrex, cryptsy will 100% priority do navajo stuff.

lets get high guys , VOTE OUT cryptsy first, Welcoming our Double Encryption Anonymous Transaction
[/glow]

Cryptsy Out Navajo Anonymous Out !!
+1
price goes to 0,000003 Huh

Don't panic, selling now is most stupid idea ever. This is good time for Devs to say something...
Activity: 98
price goes to 0,000003 Huh
Activity: 676
I am happy when you are sad guys. Today -next big shopping (about 50k).I am not disappointed, cause i know i will earn x 4 next three weeks maybe earlier. Remember ,always play against your emotions!

I holding my NAVs since 1ksat, and I dont want sell anything in panic time. I'm sad because I dont have free BTC like you ; So I can cry, but you cannot take my tears ;p

you can get out even, really soon
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
There would be constant dumping by the bag holders on newbies and eventually the coin will die leaving the newbies bleeding to death!

There is no new tech that would be introduced and leave alone something that would change the world!! Lol!!! Funny sometimes when people exaggerate the shit about this coin!

Just a temporary release of a mix node which would eventually be the last update with a mega dump followed.

R.I.P Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I am happy when you are sad guys. Today -next big shopping (about 50k).I am not disappointed, cause i know i will earn x 4 next three weeks maybe earlier. Remember ,always play against your emotions!

something to share, i got a friend that play against his emotion on earthcoin, as usual because he invest what he can loss, ended up..... from USD$4000 till today USD$20 value.. he still didnt sell... earthcoin was hot in the previous year with many promising project. sigh..

Ps: im not comparing or whatever, just to share only ..

navajocoin to the Moon..

Yes, we all like to hear the success stories of people who had the willpower to resist panic moves but we tend to neglect the equally important other side of this coin.
The fact is there is not enough space in cryptoworld for all those coins. Some will inevitably fail despite great amount of work by devs.

I don't think navajo is in such danger. I had my doubts last year but not after the recovery that brought us back to 4 digits.

That said I am frustrated with the current cryptsy situation. It's the second time they delay upgrading with a hardfork. I often wish NAV was never on cryptsy at all.
It doesn't need it like it did not need mintpal and thank god it never got there.

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
oh well, next coin please
Activity: 198

something to share, i got a friend that play against his emotion on earthcoin, as usual because he invest what he can loss, ended up..... from USD$4000 till today USD$20 value.. he still didnt sell... earthcoin was hot in the previous year with many promising project. sigh..

Ps: im not comparing or whatever, just to share only ..

navajocoin to the Moon..
Activity: 260
Merit: 103

I holding my NAVs since 1ksat, and I dont want sell anything in panic time. I'm sad because I dont have free BTC like you ; So I can cry, but you cannot take my tears ;p
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

completely agree.  I am lucky that I fell asleep last night while btc was enroute to Bittrex.   I was going to buy up to 3000 sats, now I am trying to get some at 2100.

EDIT: my patience lasted all of 5 seconds.... decided to buy and not chance missing coins this cheap.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Why dev looking for cryptsy (if this is main reason of waiting)? Shit market, unengaged support, why they cannot left it, and do something... Remember at actions like it made very negative PR.

Exactly, I am also wondering what is the point of waiting for cryptsy. Knowing their shit support we can wait a month for any reaction.

I also don't understand why we need wait for that shitty exchange? This waiting destroy nav grow/price! Just fuck Cryptsy. We don't need this exchange!
Better if Soopy/Sum2dev explain all about it today, because after waiting few months people dont want wait more than few days.

Soopy said yesterday we can expect soon announcement.

Charts said at it doesnt help.

But announcement would help Smiley
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Better if Soopy/Sum2dev explain all about it today, because after waiting few months people dont want wait more than few days.

Soopy said yesterday we can expect soon announcement.

Charts said at it doesnt help.
Activity: 676
I didn't know we have the dumbest people invested in NAV.... or maybe just whale playing try to make people panic ?

I don't think so. People tired of waiting. Good intensions with awful implementation!

I don't buy that... based on your post, it looks like you have sold and now hoping others to dump so you can get back in cheaper.

No, I am still holding my coins! Didn't sell a single NAV

ok, so hopefully thats a whaleplay... i don't want to imagine if not...

sorry to accuse you...

No problem!

I just wanted to say, that every second in crypto world is an hour or even more in real life. People are impatient, therefore devs should act much, much faster. Others see how fast price rises and crushes for other coins, so everyone thinks of geting into other opportunity, while here things moves like snails.
I don't want fud, but delays and false announcements (regarding timeframe) are unforgivable in crypto and that reflects in price immediately.

I have lost some par of my investment due to price drop, but I plan to sell not at lower than entry price.

thats wright, my coins are still worth 2780 sat
Jump to: