Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 722. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We all are witness of this historical moment . Navajo is going to rock and shake the world. I downloaded new anon wallet on windows is working perfectly.
was your sync only 55 blocks
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
shahim, can you find the blockchain link and attach with the new wallet client. I noticed for existence user who already have rename the Summerv2 folder to Navajocoin, the wallet will open fine. But if for new user who run the client for the first time, they will get a bunch of Assertion error. or maybe it's just me
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
is this really the anon we have been waiting for???
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Got my first Stake with new Wallet!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We all are witness of this historical moment . Navajo is going to rock and shake the world. I downloaded new anon wallet on windows is working perfectly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Guys please spread the news on twitter.
Time to promote.

My music is pumping and im promoting and updating baby!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Guys please spread the news on twitter.
Time to promote.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
I wake up and the new wallets have been launched. So happy  Grin
, downloading it now.

awesome news.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1082
Please try to update and let your wallet stake.

thnx
shahim

Your wish is my command Grin
2 stake, but  "not accepted" Undecided ... i guess will be a lot of this at beginning?

The faster the people update, the faster this will be Smiley
legendary

Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the coming update , which is a hardfork update with ANON Ready , it is very important that you update your clients ASAP to help secure the network further as well as to experience ANON first hand , the client will be posted up in the next few hours , please keep in mind not to engage in any type of trading , sending and receiving of coins within this time period till the network stabilizes to avoid any complications , ofcourse we will keep you posted when you are able to do such actions. Smiley

Also please keep in mind that the new client will create a folder named NavajoCoin on your %APPDATA% since we have changed the folder naming from SummerCoinV2 to NavajoCoin , please move all your files and folders on SummerCoinV2 to a Folder named NavajoCoin created on your %APPDATA% to avoid any errors while running the client. Also the previous summercoinv2.conf is now named as navajocoin.conf , please be kind enough to change the same.

Looking forward to the exiting times ahead! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~ & ~Navajo Dev Team~

Thurderstruck yeah baby!

Windows - https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlksr913k1wyr76/NavajoCoin%202.0.6%20Windows%20Wallet%20Final.zip?dl=0  Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Wallet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM - ACDC Thurderstruck

Everyone Fast!

Make sure you backup wallet.dat before touching anything!
Activity: 336

thnx
shahim

Your wish is my command Grin
2 stake, but  "not accepted" Undecided ... i guess will be a lot of this at beginning?
legendary
@Shahim

Maybe its better to put soopy's part into a quoted block as its a bit confusing. When i read it at first i thought we have to wait for the new wallet...i took me a few minuts to notice you quoted soopy's post Smiley

But either way, thanks for the update, i will download it right away.

;-)
legendary

thnx
shahim
Activity: 518
@Shahim

Maybe its better to put soopy's part into a quoted block as its a bit confusing. When i read it at first i thought we have to wait for the new wallet...i took me a few minuts to notice you quoted soopy's post Smiley

But either way, thanks for the update, i will download it right away.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I didn't thought that so fast I see new anonymous wallet. One word - amazing!
Jump to: