Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 721. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Hi Everyone.

As stated, this is the new version of the wallet which runs using the updated block chain we have implemented for the hard fork.

The wallet has the anon feature built into it, but we have disabled it until the network stabilises onto the hard fork. You will get a message popup saying that Anon transactions are disabled if you tick the box and attempt to send.

We are in the process of installing the new wallets onto our Anon nodes. Once the hard fork occurs and the network is stabilised, we can run our final suite of tests on the Anonymous Transactions over the main block chain.

Once we've run these tests and are happy the Anon network is performing well on the main block chain, we will activate this feature for you all to use.

So there are still a couple more steps until everyone has access to Anon transactions, but we are on the home stretch. Not long to go now. Everything is falling into place.

Thanks for your patience!

Cool

how do we know the network is stabilised?
can we run a command from the QT to check?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Its my problem, what I need to do ?

if you previous had a wallet on your computer, then go into your appdata\roaming folder and copy everything inside the Summerv2 to NavajoCoin folder and run the new wallet again it should work
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
omg new wallet is working immediatedly! I got my first stake. this is going great
loading btc to bittrex

Dont do this yet! read instructions my friend from Soopy

Edit - oh BTC thats fine - cant move NAV haha
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Oh man, i can't hide my enthusiasm Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I really appreciate what the developers/promoters/DEVs of Navajocoin did and
I want to thank them with this promotional video about NaVaJoCoin ANON:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1cnIEy3sWM

Please don't forget to turn the volume up!!!Hope you guys like it! Wink

Wow just wow awesome

My wallet is stakeing! Cheesy

Thanks and David also.

My wallet is Staking toooo!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223

Its my problem, what I need to do ?
legendary
Activity: 994
Hi Everyone.

As stated, this is the new version of the wallet which runs using the updated block chain we have implemented for the hard fork.

The wallet has the anon feature built into it, but we have disabled it until the network stabilises onto the hard fork. You will get a message popup saying that Anon transactions are disabled if you tick the box and attempt to send.

We are in the process of installing the new wallets onto our Anon nodes. Once the hard fork occurs and the network is stabilised, we can run our final suite of tests on the Anonymous Transactions over the main block chain.

Once we've run these tests and are happy the Anon network is performing well on the main block chain, we will activate this feature for you all to use.

So there are still a couple more steps until everyone has access to Anon transactions, but we are on the home stretch. Not long to go now. Everything is falling into place.

Cool

Thanks for the update Smiley
Activity: 392
wow this is gonna be big once anon kicks in  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

when DOES anon kiick in
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hi Everyone.

Cool
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
wow this is gonna be big once anon kicks in  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
But if for new user who run the client for the first time, they will get a bunch of Assertion error. or maybe it's just me

Someone managed to do a sync from scratch?  And the exchange to which point they are?

not sure what you mean but i tried multiple times try to run client from scratch and not successful, as soon as i rename the old folder to new it work fine
legendary
Staking without any problem, works fine for me.
I Just say thank you guys for your hard work.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
But if for new user who run the client for the first time, they will get a bunch of Assertion error. or maybe it's just me

Someone managed to do a sync from scratch?  And the exchange to which point they are?

Ok.. got the replied while writing question.  Sad
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
omg new wallet is working immediatedly! I got my first stake. this is going great
loading btc to bittrex
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
shahim, can you find the blockchain link and attach with the new wallet client. I noticed for existence user who already have rename the Summerv2 folder to Navajocoin, the wallet will open fine. But if for new user who run the client for the first time, they will get a bunch of Assertion error. or maybe it's just me

correct!!  i opened it like a "new user" /( didnt copy wallet etc).. and it crashed repeatedly

but copied files.. now working fine!!
legendary

Thanks, nice video Smiley
legendary

Wow just wow awesome

My wallet is stakeing! Cheesy
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Hey guys... I am generating stake but getting ''not accepted'' is this normal at this stage?
Thanks!
legendary
is this really the anon we have been waiting for???
yes!
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks

Jump to: