Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 725. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Thank you! You're great man! Everything as planned. Yes, future is now!
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
people...time to witness history.

Yeeeeees.my heart is beating like crazy!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
people...time to witness history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
Its the final countdown
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the coming update , which is a hardfork update with ANON Ready , it is very important that you update your clients ASAP to help secure the network further as well as to experience ANON first hand , the client will be posted up in the next few hours , please keep in mind not to engage in any type of trading , sending and receiving of coins within this time period till the network stabilizes to avoid any complications , ofcourse we will keep you posted when you are able to do such actions. Smiley

Also please keep in mind that the new client will create a folder named NavajoCoin on your %APPDATA% since we have changed the folder naming from SummerCoinV2 to NavajoCoin , please move all your files and folders on SummerCoinV2 to a Folder named NavajoCoin created on your %APPDATA% to avoid any errors while running the client. Also the previous summercoinv2.conf is now named as navajocoin.conf , please be kind enough to change the same.

Looking forward to the exiting times ahead! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~ & ~Navajo Dev Team~

Great, thanks soopy for the update Smiley
Can't wait to new wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the coming update , which is a hardfork update with ANON Ready , it is very important that you update your clients ASAP to help secure the network further as well as to experience ANON first hand , the client will be posted up in the next few hours , please keep in mind not to engage in any type of trading , sending and receiving of coins within this time period till the network stabilizes to avoid any complications , ofcourse we will keep you posted when you are able to do such actions. Smiley

Also please keep in mind that the new client will create a folder named NavajoCoin on your %APPDATA% since we have changed the folder naming from SummerCoinV2 to NavajoCoin , please move all your files and folders on SummerCoinV2 to a Folder named NavajoCoin created on your %APPDATA% to avoid any errors while running the client. Also the previous summercoinv2.conf is now named as navajocoin.conf , please be kind enough to change the same.

Looking forward to the exiting times ahead! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~ & ~Navajo Dev Team~
legendary
Activity: 1223
We've got 11 in Europe. Still pending Hard Fork.... It's so long... I  want to buy more coins, but I need update.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
http://www.btcfeed.net/news/navajocoin-asynchronous-encryption-technology-released-today/

1553 VIEWS! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Will post nice movie about Navajocoin when Anon is there Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1288
YES!! Thank you who dump to me for my 3 btc buy. I almost have to rise it lucky did not

Hey dumper could you get me 100k navs too?3008satoshi. Thanks;Wink

Hate this shit! If you want NAV to succeed in trades, you should support filling sell orders, not begging for dump.

I think you got it backwards.. if you want NAV to succeed in trades, you want dumpers to dump at a lowest price possible. then after that the rise will be natural and there will be less dump, not the other way around,

Truth either! But dumping as process is strongly negative movement and much stronger than uptrend. Take it in mind! Everyone here wants BTC, not NAV as asset.
Activity: 214
YES!! Thank you who dump to me for my 3 btc buy. I almost have to rise it lucky did not

Hate this shit! If you want NAV to succeed in trades, you should support filling sell orders, not begging for dump.

I think you got it backwards.. if you want NAV to succeed in trades, you want dumpers to dump at a lowest price possible. then after that the rise will be natural and there will be less dump, not the other way around,
Activity: 134
he guys,

just a technical question. i'm trying to get my blockchain updated on another win maschine that wasn't running for longer. i extracted a recent one to the roaming/summercoinv2 folder and now it tells me something like: searching again and takes as long as it need to take that win is telling me that navajo isn't answering...

any ideas?

wanted to have my blockchain updated for the new waller ^^

thanks for any help in advance..

Take it easy man...it was a kind of joke...i can see not everyone understands...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
Ivankoh is a great supporter of the buy wall and long term goal minded investor . could not have been sold to a better person. Thats karma right there.
 Cheesy

Lady Luck

legendary

Congrats and Good night
legendary
It will bounce back just like ALL the other times.

When Navajocoin State of the Art Network is running it will be a different game. Where big business will run the show.

Patience
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
YES!! Thank you the guy who out of patience putting 4k sat at sell wall dump to me for my 3 btc buy. I almost have to rise it lucky did not
legendary
Everyone should expect a FAKE dump down to 3k sats soon then follow by fudders on here try to make people panics.

There's a fake dump to 3000 sats I've been waiting for since yesterday... now expect full house of fudders comes here.  Cheesy Cheesy
the dump was real but not large. What 5 btc roughly?

Are you sure it was real? Dump right before wallet ANN? He could sell all step by step at higher price.

Definately:

03/11/2015 05:34:33 PM   
SELL
0.00003000   134273.02024151   4.02819060

was self trade.

But someone got a good deal anyway
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Everyone should expect a FAKE dump down to 3k sats soon then follow by fudders on here try to make people panics.

There's a fake dump to 3000 sats I've been waiting for since yesterday... now expect full house of fudders comes here.  Cheesy Cheesy
the dump was real but not large. What 5 btc roughly?
Jump to: