Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 726. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Can we give Yobit exchange the new wallet just got PM or ask them to remove Navajocoin. The development teams choice
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Fire sale happening Cheesy
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Everyone should expect a FAKE dump down to 3k sats soon then follow by fudders on here try to make people panics.

There's a fake dump to 3000 sats I've been waiting for since yesterday... now expect full house of fudders comes here.  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
How did you fix it

Dumped old richlist database and reindex all transaction from the blockchain. I think it was working for 18 hours. But great it worked out like expected... hopefully ;-)
[/quote

Great work man . We have the full picture which is important for Anon release Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Does anyone know if you can use the wallet.dat from a mac install to rebuild into a windows wallet?
thanks

yes you can.
Activity: 193
ah cool, so im guessing if it goes pear shaped the wallet on the mac would still work anyway,
legendary
Activity: 2128
Does anyone know if you can use the wallet.dat from a mac install to rebuild into a windows wallet?
thanks

it should work. I did it from Windows to Linux.
Activity: 193
thanks
legendary
How did you fix it

Dumped old richlist database and reindex all transaction from the blockchain. I think it was working for 18 hours. But great it worked out like expected... hopefully ;-)
legendary
How did you fix it
legendary
did you see that?

THANKS brother that's perfect Cheesy

The rich list is perfect and my wallet id show correct coins. Beautiful
legendary
Activity: 994
Historical Sell
Who is the winner of this game?
Answer is simple: The Buyer
Activity: 21
I'm really looking forward to the release of anon network. Will it be activated in the next 24hrs?

Hi mate we will give news today! Anon can be activated, after the hardfork and as soon as the network is stable with the new updated client.

otherwise we risk the lost of coins...

Thanks for update shahim!
legendary
did you see that?

THANKS brother that's perfect Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
The talk of price we will go way beyond $1 with 58, ,000, 000 coins and more producing from staking. Staking will be our daily turn over the Top 100  are all patient people as I have followed the wallet ids for months and months.its been the guys who want a quick 2 day turn around rush fix quick cash that dump and cry.

I was the same before coming to Navajocoin. Never made a win. Then started researching whire papers.
Look this coin has the tech and the right Top  25 wallets to go up and up.

With new money we can fund better things

Believe me this is just a giant leap that is going to give the Navajocoin Brand new strength and a new focus.
Let us enjoy this moment and let us see our new network in a good spirit.

What are u smoking? We have waited over 8months for anon, people arent gonna dump at 300sat what do you expect? They have waited now to dump.

I think you already sold your coins and bought back with big loss just like other dumpers did.

If he bought back, he wouldn't complain, but keep his mouth shut. Who spews in own well.
legendary
I'm really looking forward to the release of anon network. Will it be activated in the next 24hrs?

Hi mate we will give news today! Anon can be activated, after the hardfork and as soon as the network is stable with the new updated client.

otherwise we risk the lost of coins...
legendary

Depends on the exchanges Last Hardfork was quick. This time the exchanges have been super fast.
Activity: 21
legendary
Yeap I seen it Cheesy
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
The talk of price we will go way beyond $1 with 58, ,000, 000 coins and more producing from staking. Staking will be our daily turn over the Top 100  are all patient people as I have followed the wallet ids for months and months.its been the guys who want a quick 2 day turn around rush fix quick cash that dump and cry.

I was the same before coming to Navajocoin. Never made a win. Then started researching whire papers.
Look this coin has the tech and the right Top  25 wallets to go up and up.

With new money we can fund better things

Believe me this is just a giant leap that is going to give the Navajocoin Brand new strength and a new focus.
Let us enjoy this moment and let us see our new network in a good spirit.

What are u smoking? We have waited over 8months for anon, people arent gonna dump at 300sat what do you expect? They have waited now to dump.

I think you already sold your coins and bought back with big loss just like other dumpers did.
Jump to: