Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 724. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the coming update , which is a hardfork update with ANON Ready , it is very important that you update your clients ASAP to help secure the network further as well as to experience ANON first hand , the client will be posted up in the next few hours , please keep in mind not to engage in any type of trading , sending and receiving of coins within this time period till the network stabilizes to avoid any complications , ofcourse we will keep you posted when you are able to do such actions. Smiley

Also please keep in mind that the new client will create a folder named NavajoCoin on your %APPDATA% since we have changed the folder naming from SummerCoinV2 to NavajoCoin , please move all your files and folders on SummerCoinV2 to a Folder named NavajoCoin created on your %APPDATA% to avoid any errors while running the client. Also the previous summercoinv2.conf is now named as navajocoin.conf , please be kind enough to change the same.

Looking forward to the exiting times ahead! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~ & ~Navajo Dev Team~

that is awesome update, thanks soopy and NAV team for great job. so hold your coins and keep moving towards the great future.
NAV is about to create new history into the crypto world.

Hope everything works out as said
And this is a serious coin
Can anyone guess what will be the price for 1 NAV after Anon launch and  there after
to da moon...keep holding

fantastic work by SoopY~ & ~Navajo Dev Team, NAV is the best Anon coin, so last chance to get cheap coins, once Anon hard fork completed the price will go to the moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello Guys,

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about the coming update , which is a hardfork update with ANON Ready , it is very important that you update your clients ASAP to help secure the network further as well as to experience ANON first hand , the client will be posted up in the next few hours , please keep in mind not to engage in any type of trading , sending and receiving of coins within this time period till the network stabilizes to avoid any complications , ofcourse we will keep you posted when you are able to do such actions. Smiley

Also please keep in mind that the new client will create a folder named NavajoCoin on your %APPDATA% since we have changed the folder naming from SummerCoinV2 to NavajoCoin , please move all your files and folders on SummerCoinV2 to a Folder named NavajoCoin created on your %APPDATA% to avoid any errors while running the client. Also the previous summercoinv2.conf is now named as navajocoin.conf , please be kind enough to change the same.

Warm Regards,

that is awesome update, thanks soopy and NAV team for great job. so hold your coins and keep moving towards the great future.

Hope everything works out as said
And this is a serious coin
Can anyone guess what will be the price for 1 NAV after Anon launch and  there after
to da moon...keep holding
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hello Guys,

Warm Regards,

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hi,

before starting the new wallet just rename the old "summercionv2" to "NavajoCoin" and also rename summercoinv2.conf to navajocoin.conf.
That worked fine for me.

I assume you all have actual backups of your wallet.dat or complete SummercoinV2 folder!

Roadmap is already discussed with the community. I think first step is mobile wallets for Android and IOS ...

regards
shahim
Activity: 214
I think once you download and run the new client for the first time, it will create the new folder , after that just move all the files from old folder into the new one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hello Guys,

Warm Regards,

These folders we need to  or just transfer the mentioned files in new client ? Awesome moment is about to come.

Hi ~SoopY~ and Dev Team

Awesome.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Will there be new updated roadmaps after this release?

These folders we need to make or just transfer the mentioned files in new client ? Awesome moment is about to come.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
As always....

Thanks to Soopy & entire Navajo team for clear, concise & professional communications.
legendary
its all good.. it was all that indiana jones/ back to the future/ space odyssey stuff where i took time cropping in navajo coins for the humor.

and the silly gifs for the fudsters. etc.

do we have a rough e.t.a. on hardfork by the way? all the exchanges still disabled or just bittrex?

it is all disabled! We want everything to be smooth and can only release them aain, after the fork has happened. But as soopy said. we are working really hard behind the scenes to make it happen as fast as pössible.
Activity: 225
Hello Guys,

Warm Regards,

Hi ~SoopY~ and Dev Team

Awesome.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Will there be new updated roadmaps after this release?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
its all good.. it was all that indiana jones/ back to the future/ space odyssey stuff where i took time cropping in navajo coins for the humor.

and the silly gifs for the fudsters. etc.

do we have a rough e.t.a. on hardfork by the way? all the exchanges still disabled or just bittrex?
legendary
whos the moderator of this thread?? they basically deleted half my posts.. jeeze just trying to add alittle flavor to the mix..

hm I don't know. Have not seen your posts... when? where they insulting to others?

sorry dude.
legendary
Activity: 994
Sorry guys for offtopics.
legendary
Yeah, i'm fan of playboy and love the girls of playboy, specially Ann Denise, she is my favorite girl Grin

Cheesy Hahaha, LOL, but what about Lindsey Pelas!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yeah, she is so fkin hot, she has nice b00bs Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
whos the moderator of this thread?? they basically deleted half my posts.. jeeze just trying to add alittle flavor to the mix..
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Yeah, i'm fan of playboy and love the girls of playboy, specially Ann Denise, she is my favorite girl Grin

Cheesy Hahaha, LOL, but what about Lindsey Pelas!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
Guys, go ping this new trading market to add NAV - Noobie.io

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/noobieio-a-marketplace-for-virtual-currencies-964475

All new exchanges now and always in the past need to be submitted via the foundation as we need to keep a register of exchanges. Currently Navajocoin supports
Bittrex, Crptsy, Bter, Poloniex. Any trades done outside of these exchanges are at your own risk. When NavajoCoin adds a New exchange we do all the checks and balance's.
Cheesy

If the exchanges are not running the hardfork updated wallets then they will not be on the new blockchain and you can loose your coins .

Please do not add new exchanges - Thank you

~hashforce101~

well i understand what you mean but i want to say this a funny fact. when mintpal first lunched people laughed at it for having low volume. as you know, mintpal became a top exchange in no time. then coins fought hard to be on it. so lets keep that in mind next time people add your coin. they should get the respect for taking the time to add the coin and given the proper help. After all more exchanges to be on give the coin more awareness.

so i ask again that you talk to the team and help these "smaller exchanges" get the help they are asking for

-Who
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
people...time to witness history.
I waited for that almost year Cheesy I'm so excited Grin

Fantastic!!Exciting!!
Activity: 1624
people...time to witness history.
I waited for that almost year Cheesy I'm so excited Grin
Jump to: