Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 755. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
WE ARE NUMBER ONE ON BITTREX TODAY!

EDIT: OH, Hashforce101 just beat me to it

State of the Art Anon Technology, NAvajo is going to be the world's first 100% Anon coin.

for new users
come to our official chat , direct contact with dev.

Slack is a modern platform for team/group communication

PM me your email... I will invite you
legendary
Activity: 1778
WE ARE NUMBER ONE ON BITTREX TODAY!

EDIT: OH, Hashforce101 just beat me to it
legendary
Activity: 1050
BITTREX PAGE 1 POSITION 1 Stardom! - done!

now Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network
 Grin

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-state-art-anonymous-network-now-beta-testing/

Its now in the hands of the NavajoCoin Development Team

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/navajocoin

Quote" it could be said that Navajo may have some of the most die-hard and respected community of any crypto-currency" END

+ profits
I must be stupid. I cant send my coins to my wallet. I instaled NavajoAnonBeta, synced it, now im trying to send my coins from Bittrex to the wallet, but the address is invalid. Can any1 help me out here please  Undecided
NavajoAnonBeta was the test wallet ONLY, it will not work on main network. We needed a test wallet before we release ANON to main network.

DOWNLOAD the real wallet from the first page of this thread, or wait for 24 hours or so for DEV team to release ANON UPDATED WALLETS.

be careful next time

DOWNLOAD HERE OFFICIAL WALLET

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ina58okocn452yw/NavajoCoin%202.0.5%20Windows%20Wallet%20%2C%20One-On-One%20Chat%20%2C%20Market%20Tickers%20%2C%20Stake%20Calculator.zip?dl=0
legendary
I must be stupid. I cant send my coins to my wallet. I instaled NavajoAnonBeta, synced it, now im trying to send my coins from Bittrex to the wallet, but the address is invalid. Can any1 help me out here please  Undecided
NavajoAnonBeta was the test wallet ONLY, it will not work on main network. We needed a test wallet before we release ANON to main network.

DOWNLOAD the real wallet from the first page of this thread, or wait for 24 hours or so for DEV team to release ANON UPDATED WALLETS.
legendary

Just Few Hours Left, So Hold Tight Your Coins, NAV will ready to take off,
Don't dump at cheap sell walls, Sure Each NAV will be more than $10
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If your sell your NAV put the BTC straight into the Buy Wall

We are all doing it !

Then we you go to sell, see higher but don't bring the price down!  Cheesy

GO Go Go
This is very reasonable point if some one anyhow wants to sell then better to have little patience to put NAV  in sell wall instead of dumping. This will not stop Navajo to up but it creates troubles at early stage. Please act sensibly earn and let others earn too.  Grin
legendary
COINMARKET:
37  Navajo  $ 724,157  $ 0.012481   58,022,578 NAV   $ 13,941  33.44 %
Activity: 163
I must be stupid. I cant send my coins to my wallet. I instaled NavajoAnonBeta, synced it, now im trying to send my coins from Bittrex to the wallet, but the address is invalid. Can any1 help me out here please  Undecided
we too are ready

legendary

To the NavajoCoin Development Team . The NavajoCoin Community is READY!

whohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

~hashforce101~

9th March 2015

legendary
BITTREX PAGE 1 POSITION 1 Stardom! - done!

now Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network
 Grin

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-state-art-anonymous-network-now-beta-testing/

Its now in the hands of the NavajoCoin Development Team
legendary
If your sell your NAV put the BTC straight into the Buy Wall

We are all doing it !

Then we you go to sell, see higher but don't bring the price down!  Cheesy

GO Go Go
legendary
Activity: 994
Yes Hashforce101 ........  I REMEMBER BOTH OF US  BEEN REFEREED AS A  CHEERLEADER  WELL I HAVE A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE GO NAVAJO TO THE STARS ........ GOD I LOVE SAYING THAT ....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We going UP and UP into the Stars! and Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network not even released yet . What will happen tomorrow when released and it all works properly. I have my BTC ready on standy by  Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked! We going over $1 ?

Rock n Roll!

can't wait for the price to shoot up.
keeping my pants on for now. lol.

See the sell orders on bittrex. This coin cant even reach 5ooo sats!

REMEMBER TRADERS, sell low buy high  Cool
Jump to: