Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 757. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
cant believe there are so many people selling at this point.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
there is maximum 1 day to anon
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
My friend who works in stock market for 12 years will invest in Navajo if anon will be realeased without any problems. I think there is a lot of people like him. I hold my coins to 0.001 BTC. When price reach 100k sats I will sell 50%. 100k is very possible. First coin with that advanced technology. Only sky is the limit. It will be very suprise for the crypto market. This is my mid/long term investment.

+10000

and they called me a cheerleader - whoohoooo. Who's having the last laugh now  Grin

If Navajocoin will have the same as Darkcoin $17.748.188 market cap Smiley you can apply the following math to calculate the price in BTC:

Cap of Navajo is now $679.730, The price of Dark in Btc is 0.0123BTC. Multiply these numbers and divide by marketcap Dark:

So ($679.730 * 0.0123BTC) : $17.748.188 = 0.00047107BTC  Smiley So still some room to grow! Wink

(cross multiply http://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/cross-multiply.html)

Oh by the way, page 501 is reached!!!
Activity: 473
a little music to celebrate  501 pages  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY
My friend who works in stock market for 12 years will invest in Navajo if anon will be realeased without any problems. I think there is a lot of people like him. I hold my coins to 0.001 BTC. When price reach 100k sats I will sell 50%. 100k is very possible. First coin with that advanced technology. Only sky is the limit. It will be very suprise for the crypto market. This is my mid/long term investment.

+10000

and they called me a cheerleader - whoohoooo. Who's having the last laugh now  Grin

If Navajocoin will have the same as Darkcoin $17.748.188 market cap Smiley you can apply the following math to calculate the price in BTC:

Cap of Navajo is now $679.730, The price of Dark in Btc is 0.0123BTC. Multiply these numbers and divide by marketcap Dark:

So ($679.730 * 0.0123BTC) : $17.748.188 = 0.00047107BTC  Smiley So still some room to grow! Wink

(cross multiply http://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/cross-multiply.html)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

+10000

Activity: 62
SNEAK PEAK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHcP4MWABGY
Music video by U2 performing Pride (In The Name Of Love). (C) 1984 Universal-Island Records Ltd.

~hashforce101~

Didn't you mean the song 'mars' from Fake Blood? Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
I send few NAVs to sdrCrLKoXkKqu1GLjFBkZY5F32XM3W3dDU

I hope at this ride its only begining of bigger things.
Number 36 on http://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ Talk about Impressive. Top 15 possible on monday! Cheesy
legendary
SNEAK PEAK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHcP4MWABGY
Music video by U2 performing Pride (In The Name Of Love). (C) 1984 Universal-Island Records Ltd.

~hashforce101~
Cant wait till monday. I will have the day off to see what the developments will be. Hopefully a smooth transition into the ANON.

Everyone Goodluck,

More info about NaVaJoCoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwvyvCy_XTQ

Cheers
legendary
My BTC will arrive tomorrow. I hope not be late to buy below 10 000 satoshi.

Our aim is to get to 10000 + Sats before launch - my friend, BUT the good news for you and us we will be in a different class of coin also there is ANON day trading which we all have BTC ready to support the BUY WALL.
Then the AD campaign to sell a Full Product and Whitepaper . then we have Android wallet and the rest will be announced from the NavajoCoin Development Team. Lots happening . After Moon their is Mars. I have already prepared some stuff for MARS. My banners and merchandise is complete Cheesy

~hashforce101~
Activity: 62
Alright, donations made to support server costs and all individual members of the team. Keep up the great work!

transactions coming from: sfcPWNbMpDtfzxx24fe9WsTLNfsrGeTd9v for a total of 3500 NAV

cheers
Robb79
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
please donate to maintain hosting

BTC: 1H6hg7S24mz1uC5UdcnZEydQ2JzC8TsLby
NAV: sdrCrLKoXkKqu1GLjFBkZY5F32XM3W3dDU

I'm sending 0.15 btc

Thank You very much! The more people donates the easier to handle the costs.
Cheers Wink

~ Strugg
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Regardless of whether anon is launched in a week or not. Now that the hyp of the announcement is over we are likely to see a slow steady decline in price to a more reasonable and fair 1000-1500 point. Honestly I think having it over 2000 sats at such an early stage was way over hyping and insane panic buying causing a short term bubble in this period.

There's nothing wrong with a natural correction back to 1000 sats and it will allow people to buy in at a reasonable price then hopefully we can have a sustained slow increase once the launch comes.

You're a liar.
You are not an nav investor.
Just read your previous comments.
You always appear here whenever it starts to rise to say that people should sell. You did it in September, November and now.
Last week you said that 1000 satoshis was a high price for it, and that you were jumping out, telling everyone to do the same.
I know who you are
+1 fully agree with You Emilio.fudders always shows up when the coin's going well - they probably just sold a way too early.Im looking forward to Anon Beta launch, gonna be huge! Cool

To quote you on your own post Fritz….. Are you sad coz you dumped too early? Grin They are after all your own words…..
please donate to maintain hosting

I'm sending 0.15 btc
legendary

500 Pages of the NavajoCoin - We remember our hero's of encryption and pay respect to our elders of war time - Thank you  Cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_talker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aAKWUHqrjs - John Brown Jr., Chester Nez, Lloyd Oliver, Allen Dale June, and Joe Palmer received their Congressional Gold Medals from 43rd U.S. President George W. Bush at the Capital Rotunda, Washington, DC on July 26, 2001. Courtesy of CSPAN2.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
While celebrating new highs and profits please remember to donate to Development Team and reward it for all it's hard work and dedication guys!

Servers Hosting Costs - Donations

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

In this update we would like to draw Your attention to the hosting's costs.
Navajo Coin network actually consist of 12 servers, all hosted and payed by Dev Team. Maintaining that big network isn't cheap like some people might think.
Please remember that Navajo Coin didn't have any Premine / Instamine / ICO / IPO / any kind of payments to Dev Team (unlike the 99% of other coins)
We would like to ask You, the Navajo Coin Community to help us in paying for network costs - just a simple donation will be a huge help for us.

You can donate to the addresses below. Donations sent to these addresses will be used only for paying server's hosting costs:

The more people donates, the less amount each one need to pay - so every donation is very appreciated.
We also would be very grateful for donations sent to Development Team - Remember - We are working on Navajo Coin with our personal funds, we didn't have a Premine/ICO/IPO etc. by donating You're showing Your support for us Wink

Development Team:

soopy452000
Lead & Main Projects Developer
Donate:
NAV: sTS9y3oggctfLMeURRZwdF3YFzsZidXjYM
BTC: 1av5DS2QZoHCfYBd9KwLFsi6AqGS1W5JN

pakage
Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:
NAV: sa17i3piENaPDpfVkAM4sXBV6va3iHZC1u
BTC: 1PtvmBGQSuTzfgt4dBaYUz18jg4yzg5Bzu

shahim
Systems Engineer
Donate:
NAV: sVMF2WoVAXrTQ9wmh131qG7g6WTxak35tB
BTC: 1GFbfNcmTwqH8cKzKptZR2NwfzVnZob8MY

Strugg
Community & PR Manager
Donate:
NAV: sdR5v6QN85BVQC7zQV3qEQUhtPyupFjuWJ
BTC: 1EqD7WWag8oEC5W3eXWr9yvMidgAAnHGxN

Huge thanks to Everyone, who show their support by donating - We are very grateful for having such an awesome Community.
Thank You & please stay tuned!

Cheers Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Thank You!

~ Strugg
Jump to: