Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 758. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes this is  the future the first of it kind truly Anonymous Technology!  I have to say it ................we are on are way to the stars....AND BEYOND.......
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
small victories everywhere new ATH being achieved hourly..., 500 page thread count achieved and ONLY  2 DAYS TILL ANON RELEASE!!!!!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
My BTC will arrive tomorrow. I hope not be late to buy below 10 000 satoshi.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Good to see the FUDers back, this means that we are doing very well Grin
Do You Even Onion Bro?
hahahah FOMO idiots buying more. U will cry noobs when it dumps after monday
THERE ONLY ONE WAY FOR THIS COIN IS UP ......... NO DUMP........ THIS COIN IS GOING TO MAKE DARK COIN SEEM LIKE DARK AGE AGO ...................................................................... NAVAJO IS NUMBER ONE ............................................................................... .........
we are one of the most active community in cryptoworld
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
It's happening now. Last chance to buy really cheap. NAV will be best investment of 2015.

It is around 0.00004BTC and I would consider navajocoin below 0.004BTC really cheap. Double encryption with Anon if not mistaken it is first of its kind and lots of  operator and users will use it and lots of investors soon will find out. It is already the best investment if you invested. It will be your best investment if you going to invest.
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It A GOOD DAY FOR NAVAJO COIN IT ALL MOST READY TO EXPLODE 0.00004495 WHERE ON ARE WAY UP Anonymous Technology IS ALMOST HERE  EVERYONE NOSE THAT IT GOING TO B BIG TIME TO  BUY MORE .......

Market Cap only

$ 680,161

2,469 BTC
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Seems fishy, but im skeptical on every alt coin. I'll be expecting the "unexpected delay" for whatever reason. I actually bought a longg time ago and lost hope on it when it hit bottom, still exciting to see the rise.
Activity: 62
need more folks chatting in chat boxes about NAV for example in cryptsy its rarely mentioned... if I do talk about it folks are sceptic so come join!

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
It's happening now. Last chance to buy really cheap. NAV will be best investment of 2015.
The only color that matters is green.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i have a flight to japan later and will be back after 5 days. due to that i wont be able to see how the market will react to the release live.
Thank you Devs. I hope with your release i'll come back in my country a millionaire and wont need to work because of the stake interest everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Do you have already chosen the color of your Lamborghini?

Grin
50010   2.1504

80000   3.6800

50010   2.3505

51300   2.4624

you can buy over 200000 cheapest nav if you want.....

invest now or regret later

this thread is exploding, soon 500 pages
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Looks impressive! The future is already here ... I feel it Smiley
Jump to: