Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 756. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We have new ATH on poloniex: 0.00005713
I'm glad to see nice movements and new ppl Smiley
From now we will see new records and fresh investment because Navajo can and will do different and unique job .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Lets do this!
legendary

Time to Break 10,000 Sats NavajoCoin Community!
Then they can have OUR Anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

Can you Feel it!

This will be the Best Double Encrypted Anonymous Network via Subchains on the Planet

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 924
NAV just reached one million 24hr trading volume on bittrex!

Congrats!!!  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yes, and early in the game

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
This is amazing how much positive energy is here. NAV going to the moon thanks to best technology and best community!
legendary

Time to Break 10,000 Sats NavajoCoin Community!
Then they can have OUR Anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBjQ9tuuTJQ

Can you Feel it!

This will be the Best Double Encrypted Anonymous Network via Subchains on the Planet

Activity: 728
Just entered on bittrex wow all that is happening is unbelievable good time has begun for Navajo lovers.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Yes Hashforce101 ........  I REMEMBER BOTH OF US  BEEN REFEREED AS A  CHEERLEADER  WELL I HAVE A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE GO NAVAJO TO THE STARS ........ GOD I LOVE SAYING THAT ....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We going UP and UP into the Stars! and Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network not even released yet . What will happen tomorrow when released and it all works properly. I have my BTC ready on standy by  Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked! We going over $1 ?

Rock n Roll!

can't wait for the price to shoot up.
keeping my pants on for now. lol.

See the sell orders on bittrex. This coin cant even reach 5ooo sats!

It will probably break 5k by the next time I log on.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Yes Hashforce101 ........  I REMEMBER BOTH OF US  BEEN REFEREED AS A  CHEERLEADER  WELL I HAVE A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE GO NAVAJO TO THE STARS ........ GOD I LOVE SAYING THAT ....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We going UP and UP into the Stars! and Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network not even released yet . What will happen tomorrow when released and it all works properly. I have my BTC ready on standy by  Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked! We going over $1 ?

Rock n Roll!

See the sell orders on bittrex. This coin cant even reach 5ooo sats!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Yes Hashforce101 ........  I REMEMBER BOTH OF US  BEEN REFEREED AS A  CHEERLEADER  WELL I HAVE A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE GO NAVAJO TO THE STARS ........ GOD I LOVE SAYING THAT ....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

We going UP and UP into the Stars! and Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network not even released yet . What will happen tomorrow when released and it all works properly. I have my BTC ready on standy by  Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked! We going over $1 ?

Rock n Roll!

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
looking good, glad i held my coins this weeks, strong hands
legendary

Rock n Roll!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes Hashforce101 ........  I REMEMBER BOTH OF US  BEEN REFEREED AS A  CHEERLEADER  WELL I HAVE A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE GO NAVAJO TO THE STARS ........ GOD I LOVE SAYING THAT ....... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
is the blk0001.dat file required in the app data/summer coin folder? I already synced my wallet with the blockchain .. It shows blk0001.dat and wallet.dat file

Maybe the SummerCoinV2 data folder should be renamed to Navajocoin folder in the future
as it might confuse beginners.

We can inform DEV team about this, after NAV ANON Wink
legendary

NavajoCoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network - 9th March 2015

~hashforce101~

Buy Wall 29.6588 24.1501 BTC 603903.58695799 0.00003999
 Cheesy
legendary
is the blk0001.dat file required in the app data/summer coin folder? I already synced my wallet with the blockchain .. It shows blk0001.dat and wallet.dat file

Maybe the SummerCoinV2 data folder should be renamed to Navajocoin folder in the future

After so much branding and development, directory still says summercoinv2? You guys dont want to change that to navajo?

Thanks for reminding me, we are going to update this for the March 9 release Smiley

Wink

~hashforce101~
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

Jump to: