Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 789. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
first time I opened it game me hiccup. I closed the wallet restarted computer and all was well! hope this helps !  (windows computer)

Activity: 198
Hi, any one desktop wallet having issue opening?
I downloaded the blockchain it took less than 5minutes Smiley now I am at 90%  Grin

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
A copy of the latest block chain data should reside alongside the wallets so its easier for everyone. Waiting 48 hours to sync can be very off-putting for new investors.
Activity: 308
woo after more than 36 hours of syncing my wallet im down to 62k blocks more

Hi mate... in this forom there's a dropbox link with a 512mb of blockchain that speeds up the loading time....

i could have staked much earlier!
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Where can they find this link?
Activity: 687
Merit: 500

Hi mate... in this forom there's a dropbox link with a 512mb of blockchain that speeds up the loading time....
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
When official Announcement comes we have our BTC ready . We have more ready for NavajoCoin Launch day!  Cheesy

No more superficial screaming just pure excitement from ~hashforce101~

Activity: 336
O, lol! Here we go again!?
But i don't think 1 march will be release of annon. More like middle of march /my opinion/. Dev's, fill free to disagree with me  Smiley
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
sweet deception

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
After release anon, we will see big pump and then big dump, i'm waiting for that big dump Smiley

I'm waiting for both Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
freeze trading is how?

Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
After release anon, we will see big pump and then big dump, i'm waiting for that big dump Smiley
Activity: 896
Just 2 Days to go for official release so hold tight your coins,
something great about to release soon.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Sorry I got ahead of myself. I open the wallet for a couple of hours while im surfing and shut down with computer. Have not had on for day and night for days on end.

What I meant to ask is what is the main difference between something like electrum wallet? that is open and running straight away,  vs. these wallets that you have to sync.. I meant it from a simpleton point of view. Like long term for wider adoption nobody wants to wait for anything.

So you complained about something that you have not even tried to do. ^_^

I know little the electrum wallet, then I could say nonsense, but I seem to have been
designed primarily for systems of type "pure POW", where the task of advancing the
blockchain and make it safe and decentralized, is entrusted to the many miners,
while in the case of the project electrum the data blockchain, is stored on a number of external servers.

Instead in the currencies of type "pure POS", as Navajocoin, is a precise task of each wallet open,
to check transactions and stake coming in the blockchain, based on the operations previously stored,
of which every wallet retain a copy distributed.

A lightweight version of the wallet, I would say almost amputated, so without the ability to
verify the operation and / or staking, perhaps it would be possible, but if it were used massively,
would be at the expense of decentralization and global security of the network.

In any case, if as suggested by Soopy in the future there will be a reduced version of the wallet
for the web, there will be the no need of a lite version of wallet.

Regarding the fact that no one wants to wait, especially young people, I do not say anything...
I prefer to leave it to do HashForce, he rightly repeats a phrase in this regard.  ^__^

Bye
legendary
Activity: 1008
OK guys! Lots of positive spirits here. Only two days left to 1st March, it would be nice to hear today some statement about schedules or something Tongue

it will be great to hear something positive from Dev about the future release,
we are still holding and moving to the great future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
OK guys! Lots of positive spirits here. Only two days left to 1st March, it would be nice to hear today some statement about schedules or something Tongue
^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry I got ahead of myself. I open the wallet for a couple of hours while im surfing and shut down with computer. Have not had on for day and night for days on end.

What I meant to ask is what is the main difference between something like electrum wallet? that is open and running straight away,  vs. these wallets that you have to sync.. I meant it from a simpleton point of view. Like long term for wider adoption nobody wants to wait for anything.
Jump to: