Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 791. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
March 2015 is diffently the month of the NavajoCoin. We have seen rapid growth in the past for weeks and its time we bring the excitement back to this thread like the good old days. Is it the calm before the storm. Do you also ms the FUD like me.

The talk about price. Why cant we reach $2.15 USD in the short term for NavajoCoin Anon +  Double Encryption per coin . Is the Anon tech less then others or does it give more.

Is the price being held down by a few traders as they want to buy more at a cheap price  or are there other factors?

We all know the market will move with an annoucment so the question is how much is the tech worth?

The question is do crytpo currecy's trade on how you feel or does the tech sell . These are the questions we could talk about.

Also what is your rage at the moment with NavajoCoin or what makes you fell good about it.

I think we have the worlds best coders on the team with obvious talents for innovation and striving for excellance.

Do we have the money to sell this product ? Or the best marketers . Would a professional markerter make a difference and what is the cost.

Is hashforce101 doing enough, so close to full product release?

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Silence before the storm
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

yes website was down. I am researching for this problem. Due this research I changed the loading timings for the block explorer. therefor it could be it is sometime 15 minutes back to now.

I will try further!

Thanks Pakage and Shahim, for your reply and for your work.

Bye
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Hm. May be I wrong...
It's really said
Proof of Stake   

Min Age   4 days
But as I remember I hadn't wait 4 days before staking...But it was so long ago...

It used to be 4 days but that changed months ago. Now its 1 day

AFAIK These are the POS specification currently in use:
        POS (Phase 2 Started) :
                   Min age: 2 Hours
                   Max age: 1 Day
                   Minted Blocks Maturity: 60
                   POS phase 2 Start after Block Height: 141350
                   Stake Interest: Rest of first Year: 20%
                                              Second Year: 10%
                                     Third Year + nYears: 5%

Naturally, the time required for a pile of coins to generate a stake block with success
is not fixed, but as in any coin that uses the POS, it varies greatly, depending on the
value of pile of coin, and the overall condition of the network, and in part by luck.

Bye

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
i must wait for 4 days before my wallet start to stake right?
Why ? No. It depends how many coin you have in your wallet.

Or something changed ?

oh i thought i needed to wait for days because of min coin age. i just received my coins a while ago
Hm. May be I wrong...
It's really said
Proof of Stake   

Min Age   4 days
But as I remember I hadn't wait 4 days before staking...But it was so long ago...

It used to be 4 days but that changed months ago. Now its 1 day
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Or something changed ?

oh i thought i needed to wait for days because of min coin age. i just received my coins a while ago
Hm. May be I wrong...
It's really said
Proof of Stake   

Min Age   4 days
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Or something changed ?

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Why ? No. It depends how many coins you have in your wallet.

Or something changed ?
Activity: 336
For sure price will go up in weeks but I'm not so sure it will go to 10$ each NAV.Thats more than 500m$ marketcap lol (2-nd rank in cmc).Do you belive this tech could cost about 500m$

i think 1 usd is possible though

1$ is plausible, especially if BTC rise to 600$-700$ then maybe more. Because then more BTC holders will invest in alt coins.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
For sure price will go up in weeks but I'm not so sure it will go to 10$ each NAV.Thats more than 500m$ marketcap lol (2-nd rank in cmc).Do you belive this tech could cost about 500m$

I think this is the max price for this coin which is not bad Smiley
Activity: 896
The double encryption is a very interesting technology.
can someone elaborate on this "double encryption" tec  so i can buy more Smiley
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

The first layer is that all communication between the wallet and our API server is encrypted and sent over SSL. As is the communication between the Nodes and the API. This means that someone who is actively reading the data coming in and out of your IP address or in and out of our servers can not decipher what is being transmitted into plain text.

The second layer is that the destination address will be encrypted by the wallet using an Asynchronous encryption key pair.

Asynchronous encryption means that the wallet will get supplied with a public key which can encrypt data but can NOT decrypt data. The Nodes will retain the private key and never broadcast it. The private key is the only thing which can decrypt something encrypted by the public key. This means that at no point in time is anything broadcast which can be used to decrypt the destination address and the destination address is encrypted before leaving the wallet, so the destination address is never ever transmitted in plain text or in a format which can be deciphered.

These key pairs are regularly replaced on the servers, as to protect past transactions from if a security breach occurs.

We do of course use the block chain to transmit the final destination address and by encrypting the destination address, no one can simply view the address by looking at the block chain.

When we transmit on the subchain we decrypt and then re-encrypt the destination address with a new key pair and send it in a similar manner to the outgoing servers and this all also happens over encrypted SSL communication.

I hope this makes the process a bit clearer and hopefully explains why it is a complex thing to achieve!

Cheers,
Pakage

thanks pakage for great update. NAV will go to the moon very soon.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Is March 1 will release anon wallet? Is it only the message, and the same portfolio will be at a different time?  Grin  Angry
We must be hopeful for that to have anon wallet on 1st of march and price to touch high and high.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Is March 1 will release anon wallet? Is it only the message, and the same portfolio will be at a different time?  Grin  Angry

Yes Tongue
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 994
Nice buy support, i added 5 BTC Smiley now we have 18 BTC buy wall
Activity: 700
The double encryption is a very interesting technology.
can someone elaborate on this "double encryption" tec  so i can buy more Smiley
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

The first layer is that all communication between the wallet and our API server is encrypted and sent over SSL. As is the communication between the Nodes and the API. This means that someone who is actively reading the data coming in and out of your IP address or in and out of our servers can not decipher what is being transmitted into plain text.

The second layer is that the destination address will be encrypted by the wallet using an Asynchronous encryption key pair.

Asynchronous encryption means that the wallet will get supplied with a public key which can encrypt data but can NOT decrypt data. The Nodes will retain the private key and never broadcast it. The private key is the only thing which can decrypt something encrypted by the public key. This means that at no point in time is anything broadcast which can be used to decrypt the destination address and the destination address is encrypted before leaving the wallet, so the destination address is never ever transmitted in plain text or in a format which can be deciphered.

These key pairs are regularly replaced on the servers, as to protect past transactions from if a security breach occurs.

We do of course use the block chain to transmit the final destination address and by encrypting the destination address, no one can simply view the address by looking at the block chain.

When we transmit on the subchain we decrypt and then re-encrypt the destination address with a new key pair and send it in a similar manner to the outgoing servers and this all also happens over encrypted SSL communication.

I hope this makes the process a bit clearer and hopefully explains why it is a complex thing to achieve!

Cheers,
Pakage

Thank you for great explanation.
Wow reading this description about Navajocoin's tech I am more than sure now that we have bright future and tons of money in coming weeks.
Activity: 728
when did pow end?

POW is long over. Now only POS   Cool

when will the 20% stake end then?

I think that for about half year.
And remember, that is not ending in half year after that 10% interest rate will apply for whole 2nd year. So do action and grab Navajo coin these days will never come back this is right to buy . Navajo will be at least 10$ worth each coin.
Jump to: