Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 792. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
when did pow end?

POW is long over. Now only POS   Cool

when will the 20% stake end then?

I think that for about half year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
when did pow end?

when will the 20% stake end then?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
The double encryption is a very interesting technology.
can someone elaborate on this "double encryption" tec  so i can buy more Smiley
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

The first layer is that all communication between the wallet and our API server is encrypted and sent over SSL. As is the communication between the Nodes and the API. This means that someone who is actively reading the data coming in and out of your IP address or in and out of our servers can not decipher what is being transmitted into plain text.

The second layer is that the destination address will be encrypted by the wallet using an Asynchronous encryption key pair.

Asynchronous encryption means that the wallet will get supplied with a public key which can encrypt data but can NOT decrypt data. The Nodes will retain the private key and never broadcast it. The private key is the only thing which can decrypt something encrypted by the public key. This means that at no point in time is anything broadcast which can be used to decrypt the destination address and the destination address is encrypted before leaving the wallet, so the destination address is never ever transmitted in plain text or in a format which can be deciphered.

These key pairs are regularly replaced on the servers, as to protect past transactions from if a security breach occurs.

We do of course use the block chain to transmit the final destination address and by encrypting the destination address, no one can simply view the address by looking at the block chain.

When we transmit on the subchain we decrypt and then re-encrypt the destination address with a new key pair and send it in a similar manner to the outgoing servers and this all also happens over encrypted SSL communication.

I hope this makes the process a bit clearer and hopefully explains why it is a complex thing to achieve!

Cheers,
Pakage

Thank you for great explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Wonderful explanation by Pakage this is called technology and delivering something really true and innovative not just talking. Navajo Coin is going to lead the crypto currencies . Stay tuned and hold this life time opportunity to change your life.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
when did pow end?

when did pow end?
If we get to 3100 then new floor will be 3000 today  Cheesy 100%

The when official announcement 5000 - 25,000. Lots of people on stand by waiting. I personally know about 10 people ( 11 BTC + )

Official Release Launch day $10 - $40

When we reach over 1.2 million market cap we will be in top 25 market CAP (Whales) . If we reach top 20 - 10 OMG (Blue Whales)

are you saying 10-40 usd per coin? Smiley))

Yes $10 - $40 per coin for Full Release NavajoCoin Double Encryption Anonymous Transactions - Peer Reviewed

Beta had 0 Leaks as per the NavajoCoin Global Challange  Wink

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/ Quote Start As soon as more people have an understanding of the technology utilized through Navajo Double Encryption, the popularity of the protocol will explode. Quote End

haha well i think that is highly unlikely. although i hope im wrong and you are right
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

This is an effect of your work, or is there some other problem on the network of server?

Bye Bye

Word ..the site was down a couple of times for a bit. Due to work I hope.. whats the dealio  Huh

Right now for me is off-line. The reason I ask this is just to understand.

If there is another type of problem, I think the Dev should be advised, otherwise
we can not expect that the problems will resolve themselves.

From my point of view, give feedback about how things work or not,
is the best support that we can give to its developer.

Bye

Good morning / evening / whatever guys,

yes website was down. I am researching for this problem. Due this research I changed the loading timings for the block explorer. therefor it could be it is sometime 15 minutes back to now.

I will try further!

thnx
shahim
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
@Shahim
Signature:
NAV Systems Engineer
Visit the Thread!

Brother can we get the latest Blockchain upload to dropbox champ - Thanks
legendary

With the use of subchains, Navajocoin looks to solve the problem of the ability of mathematically deanonymizing the transactions. Using subchains the transaction amount and destination is anonymized through a private and encrypted subchain. This breaks the chain of events between the sender and the receiver which makes it impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Alice sent coins to Bob. Using the NMG (Navajo Magic Gateway) between the sender and the receiver makes all communication double encrypted and scrambles the newly generated wallet addresses. For more information regarding the subchains and the anon technology refer to http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/ Quote Start As soon as more people have an understanding of the technology utilized through Navajo Double Encryption, the popularity of the protocol will explode. Quote End
legendary

The when official announcement 5000 - 25,000. Lots of people on stand by waiting. I personally know about 10 people ( 11 BTC + )

When we reach over 1.2 million market cap we will be in top 25 market CAP (Whales) . If we reach top 20 - 10 OMG (Blue Whales)

Yes $10 - $40 per coin for Full Release NavajoCoin Double Encryption Anonymous Transactions - Peer Reviewed

Beta had 0 Leaks as per the NavajoCoin Global Challange  Wink

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Next person that bails will be getting a personal curse from the --- monkeygang---. Hold game gentleman im off to sleeps
^^^^^^^^^

we need a promotion team.. and stat!. are you on the slack.com navajocoin team kenbytes?. better to discuss it there. But the devs cant do all the work guys. Let em take care of the backend, we need the frontline advertising. I havnt seen a single tweet or promotional video.

If its ground breaking tech,  the community should push it..Come on guys!!
Activity: 392
I like this coin, it really needs promotion, but it works a lot better than most coins coming out lately.

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

This is an effect of your work, or is there some other problem on the network of server?

Bye Bye

Word ..the site was down a couple of times for a bit. Due to work I hope.. whats the dealio  Huh

If there is another type of problem, I think the Dev should be advised, otherwise

Bye

Thanks Remy_5, we are aware of some of the issues. I will direct Shahim to your post, he his our Systems Engineer and he can take a look at what is happening.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Bye Bye

Bye
Hello Pakage, are a couple of days that the official website, and the block
explorer work intermittently.

Today the block explorer could not seem to ever catch up with blockchain height,
was always ten minutes or more behind. Now it seems again off line.

Bye Bye

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
The double encryption is a very interesting technology.
can someone elaborate on this "double encryption" tec  so i can buy more Smiley
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

The first layer is that all communication between the wallet and our API server is encrypted and sent over SSL. As is the communication between the Nodes and the API. This means that someone who is actively reading the data coming in and out of your IP address or in and out of our servers can not decipher what is being transmitted into plain text.

The second layer is that the destination address will be encrypted by the wallet using an Asynchronous encryption key pair.

Asynchronous encryption means that the wallet will get supplied with a public key which can encrypt data but can NOT decrypt data. The Nodes will retain the private key and never broadcast it. The private key is the only thing which can decrypt something encrypted by the public key. This means that at no point in time is anything broadcast which can be used to decrypt the destination address and the destination address is encrypted before leaving the wallet, so the destination address is never ever transmitted in plain text or in a format which can be deciphered.

These key pairs are regularly replaced on the servers, as to protect past transactions from if a security breach occurs.

We do of course use the block chain to transmit the final destination address and by encrypting the destination address, no one can simply view the address by looking at the block chain.

When we transmit on the subchain we decrypt and then re-encrypt the destination address with a new key pair and send it in a similar manner to the outgoing servers and this all also happens over encrypted SSL communication.

I hope this makes the process a bit clearer and hopefully explains why it is a complex thing to achieve!

Cheers,
Pakage

Shocked Shocked Shocked heading over to trex to buy more  Grin
Jump to: