Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 794. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
WTF keep putting sell walls  Huh  Angry

Which one, i dont see any huge walls? Or you mean the 2.5btc one?

Its more then ok to me, as long as people think its worth buying at these prices, sell walls will only be a good thing... else what do you think will happen if it gets pumped up...it will go down fast...so if it goes natural then its ok by me. There will always be people selling although i agree i dont know why anyone would sell at this point in time.
yes thats what i mean why would sommeoone sell at this point....was there premine?

No no premine at all...but some bought in at 1000/2000 sats or some even earlier...so those are probably taken profits the last few weeks. Shouldnt be a lot of sellers left as the top 10 richlist are longterm holders or the devs who bought in with their own money.
When people enter in some coin they set up entry/exit point so as soon as some one reaches to his target they simply exist . In every coin are investors for both long term and short term. Navajo is future those who are duping at this price they will be dumped by Navajo sooner. The best anon plus double encryption just one and the only Navajo has.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
We are only days from the biggest event since Navajo first was released!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
The double encryption is a very interesting technology.

Double Encryption is first kind technology by NAV Dev and waiting to be implemented on the main network,
once it done NAV will go to the moon.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The double encryption is a very interesting technology.
legendary
Activity: 1778

Its more then ok to me, as long as people think its worth buying at these prices, sell walls will only be a good thing... else what do you think will happen if it gets pumped up...it will go down fast...so if it goes natural then its ok by me. There will always be people selling although i agree i dont know why anyone would sell at this point in time.
yes thats what i mean why would sommeoone sell at this point....was there premine?
This coin has no premine, it is absolutely clean.
People trade in a funny way, because they need money or for price manipulation.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
I only sell few NAVs because I need money for taxes etc (as you now gov institution cannot wait for better nav price ;p)

This is long term coin, and dont worry it will grow more than you think, but it isnt one-day procces.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

No no premine at all...but some bought in at 1000/2000 sats or some even earlier...so those are probably taken profits the last few weeks. Shouldnt be a lot of sellers left as the top 10 richlist are longterm holders or the devs who bought in with their own money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Activity: 70
^^^^^^^^^^^

theres a traidor amogst us Angry
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Yes there is lots of eye on Navajo coin   these days i am sure the whale are near by just waiting for the right time....... don't b surprise in the next few day's how fast the Navajo coin will b bought up....... we went from 0.00000300 now 0.00003094 next week 0.00030000 or more there is no other coin like this it is totally different it is truly Anonymous Technology with double encryption......Navajo coin will b number 1 crypt o coin    .................get some today before the price goes up,,,, and we all know that it will ....Navajo to the stars and beyond.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We are waiting that moment , go go go >>>>
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Yes there is lots of eye on Navajo coin   these days i am sure the whale are near by just waiting for the right time....... don't b surprise in the next few day's how fast the Navajo coin will b bought up....... we went from 0.00000300 now 0.00003094 next week 0.00030000 or more there is no other coin like this it is totally different it is truly Anonymous Technology with double encryption......Navajo coin will b number 1 crypt o coin    .................get some today before the price goes up,,,, and we all know that it will ....Navajo to the stars and beyond.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
yes file cc-nd-nc..........they can copy from open source but can't use for commercial use......like counterparty did with etherum  Wink
^^^^^^^
that sounds like a great idea Robb I wonder if any of the Crypto world is getting patents.. Although it is all supposed to be open source, you still dont want anyone taking your work.
Activity: 62
Hi,

I am a long-term holder of quite some Navajo, but rarely post on BCT. I wondered whether anyone ever filed or try to file a patent for specific features/ developments like for example the use of subchains or patents in general in the crypto world?

Cheers
Robb79
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
I was selling my NAV coins,so moral of the story I lost because i sold too early and was never able to buy back Sad

Its not too late to buy Navajo back - 5 days left Wink
Activity: 896
Hey everyone. We are making good progress behind the scenes. Don't worry about these mind games. The price and buy support is already recovering.

We will have an official announcement very soon with the whitepaper & timeline for the full anon release so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Pakage

awesome news, NAVAJO is best coin at the moment to invest, Anon technology with double encryption,
sure price will go to the moon after the 1st March.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Someone at Nasa Kennedy Space Center already did it:

Grin Grin

~hashforce101~

Is Ready its been a pleasure Soopy! Ill hand back the forum to you now!

oh yeah I aint going anywhere ill always have your back mate and your team is ready!
Look after you families  Cheesy

FUD free Zone
Jump to: