Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 797. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Quote from: david1 0558346#msg10558346 date=1424720240
WTF is goin on Huh 10 BTC dump why Huh
it was more than 10btc about 13 btc dump  Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Weak hands could not withstand the pressure ;]
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1223
10 BTC dump  Shocked
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
#kraken

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Yes and everything needs a lot of time!let them work guys and they will do what they should do as always;)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If navajo team make an oficial anon that they are ready and releasing the new tech from this moment the price will jump and no more cheap NAV.In fact this will make the price higher than if they say a date for releasing the tech

it would be called 'Ninja Release'
It seems like this it will be a ninja launch that's why Dev is not giving any specific date .

Because maybe they not know when. Do not forget that it is not only anonymous but the double encryption as well!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
If navajo team make an oficial anon that they are ready and releasing the new tech from this moment the price will jump and no more cheap NAV.In fact this will make the price higher than if they say a date for releasing the tech

It seems like this it will be a ninja launch that's why Dev is not giving any specific date .
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Next Monday should be quite excited for all crypto world Smiley
Let's hope to be so , there is no official date but this should be excited as you said. I support your initiated and would like surprise announcement by the Devteam .  

It's must be a very good news Wink I can't wait for 1st March! $$$ Wink
 It's time to buy cheap Navajo coins...
This thing sure price will jump and people who are waiting will remain watching and will buy expensive . Navajo looks very strong .
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Activity: 147
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Let's hope to be so , there is no official date but this should be excited as you said. I support your initiated and would like surprise announcement by the Devteam .  

Remember that devs said there could be some slightly delay, we should know everything soon.

Btw. question to devs. Shouldn't there be already new white papers?
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)

Activity: 714
Activity: 896
Below is an extract from the Darkcoin website information section.

Q. Is Darkcoin fully and 100% anonymous?

A. Privacy / Anonymity is a developing field in cryptocurrencies and while advances are being made, it is unlikely that 100% anonymity will be achieved soon by any cryptocurrency.

Watch this space. Grin Navajo is going to be a game changer.

FUDster and dumper dont know about the reality, NAVAJO will change the game for forever.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Below is an extract from the Darkcoin website information section.

Q. Is Darkcoin fully and 100% anonymous?

A. Privacy / Anonymity is a developing field in cryptocurrencies and while advances are being made, it is unlikely that 100% anonymity will be achieved soon by any cryptocurrency.

Watch this space. Grin Navajo is going to be a game changer.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507

agreed with next Monday NAVAJO will make explosion into the crypto universe,
will become the world's first Anon coin. so hold and wait for bright future.

LOL......

First truly 100% anonymous !
Activity: 896

agreed with next Monday NAVAJO will make explosion into the crypto universe,
will become the world's first Anon coin. so hold and wait for bright future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Activity: 225
Good morning everyone.

You guys excited. Great to read on forum new wallet will fix alot of issues which I have known about for a while. So I can confirm all the fixes are coming.

Also remove sells up to 10000 sats if your a long term investor and stake in your wallet at 20% interest. Then announcement will come and the news will spread fast whe the news comes. I know alot of new investors are waiting for official announcement to invest.

Navajocoin will soon change forever Smiley

I think the NavajoCoin Development Team will have a lot of surprises coming for us and all the new investors. They are working very hard and lots of things are happening to surprise us. Cant say more  Cheesy

So have your Space suits , BTC and popcorn ready!. I will not go to work on day of launch . I have my favourite music all downloaced and ready.  Cheesy

Its great NavajoCoin is now on Page 1 http://coinmarketcap.com/ - Soon as we hit over a 1.2 million we will get alot more investment and Also Page 1 Bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV

I hope fixes are coming.  The beta as well as the current wallet still freezes up on me.  Keeps going to "Not Responding".  I don't have the same issues with other coin wallets.
Jump to: