Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 796. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Why buy walls eaten over and over Huh who is the dumper Huh

Yeah strange, maybe the guy who just saw his 10btc wall was eaten...the new buy wall was placed 200sats higher so he could take an instant profit... but who knows.....

Better place around 2500 first and slowly go upwarts... i added some small walls at 2200-2400
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Why buy walls eaten over and over Huh who is the dumper Huh
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Hey everyone. We are making good progress behind the scenes. Don't worry about these mind games. The price and buy support is already recovering.

We will have an official announcement very soon with the whitepaper & timeline for the full anon release so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Pakage

Good to hear package, looking forward to read the new whitepaper and timeline!

Thanks for you post pakge;) we are still waiting and cant wait!it will be an amazing days!;)
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Good is that we are again on the first page on Bittrex  Lips sealed
yeah with that 10+btc dump  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Good is that we are again on the first page on Bittrex  Lips sealed
Already some nice buy support again. Seems nobody follows the dump  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hey everyone. We are making good progress behind the scenes. Don't worry about these mind games. The price and buy support is already recovering.

We will have an official announcement very soon with the whitepaper & timeline for the full anon release so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Pakage

We are community together we will succeed Navajo is our believe and fate. Navajo will rule the crypto currencies including bitcoin.

Cheers,
Pakage

Wish it was hehe, can use a 10btc bag Smiley
but no im still holding, i still believe we can reach 10k at least..will not start to sell below 7.5k-10k. At least not those kind of amounts... i already secured some of my profit during the first spike up...as i had lost many btc before, bought in at 800-1500sat at july Sad
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

Cheers,
Pakage
legendary
Activity: 1778
Hippi tech is bashing soopy on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10556083 thread??
[Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?
THEY WILL SEE, WHEN NAVAJO COIN SUCCEEDS.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Warning people!a lot of manipulation at the bittrex.someone again wants to make a panic. Probably the same person like about week ago. Stay strong and keep your navajos and next month you will get x10
legendary
Activity: 1778
Holy shit, that was biggest sell i have seen so far  Shocked

Well on the other hand glad he/she dumped now and not at 6k. But why the hell sell the week before anon gets live?

Come guys let we all add some extra buy support again. Im already transferring some btc...dont have many left but will do what i can.
I HAVE ALWAYS COMPLAINED THAT WEAK HANDS ARE PREVENTING PRICES FROM RISING.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Hippi tech is bashing soopy on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10556083 thread??
[Poll] What anonymous coin will succed?         We as community can not let people bash are dev's   they work hard for all of us so let this //hippie tech/// no where we stand  all the way behind are dev's ......
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
I was just enjoying my pizza...almost swallowed the whole thing when i looked at my ipad...
legendary
Activity: 994

Well on the other hand glad he/she dumped now and not at 6k. But why the hell sell the week before anon gets live?

Come guys let we all add some extra buy support again. Im already transferring some btc...dont have many left but will do what i can.
I will add 2BTC at the end of the week.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
 10 btc dump      Some people are not to bright but look at it this way we get to buy more Navajo cheap before they skyrocket......... im buying more as soon as the btc get there lolo..........................time to buy guys  ...............................March 1 is coming really fast.....

Jump to: