Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 799. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
OK if your a long term investor like me 0.09 then remove your sell orders to 10000 sats if not then play the market - simple

An announcement will change everything  Cheesy
What logical and solid sentence you made mate . This is so true if one announcement releases today then the price will skyrocket .
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I have a question from dev team
Is it possible to reduce total coins supply?

of course, but you can't once it's all distributed because who are willing to give up there coins to destroy?

I'd give up all my coins to destroy Smiley!

Hah good Idea , but if you consider , you could allways donate em to the NAVAJO TEAM
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I really think someone should consider take a look at the wallet again and maybe try to fix it, it's not very stable atleast to me and I'm sure many other people are experiencing the same. It would take maybe months if not longer to download the whole complete blockchain for any new investors (I know you can download the chain and save time but it would still take atleast a week or two to download all the recents blocks and be updated). another major problem for me is, the wallet would freeze every day or two (while staking) and I will have to kill the program and relaunch, then it would take 4-6hrs to download like 3-6k latest blocks before it can stake again, and this will just repeats every other day. it's insane slowly.

Wouldnt it be a good idead to put the blockchain in the cloud so people dont have to load it anymore and always have the most recent data?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

of course, but you can't once it's all distributed because who are willing to give up there coins to destroy?

I'd give up all my coins to destroy Smiley!
Activity: 214
I really think someone should consider take a look at the wallet again and maybe try to fix it, it's not very stable atleast to me and I'm sure many other people are experiencing the same. It would take maybe months if not longer to download the whole complete blockchain for any new investors (I know you can download the chain and save time but it would still take atleast a week or two to download all the recents blocks and be updated). another major problem for me is, the wallet would freeze every day or two (while staking) and I will have to kill the program and relaunch, then it would take 4-6hrs to download like 3-6k latest blocks before it can stake again, and this will just repeats every other day. it's insane slowly.
Activity: 214

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1050
OK if your a long term investor like me 0.09 then remove your sell orders to 10000 sats if not then play the market - simple

An announcement will change everything  Cheesy
legendary
Remove all your orders to 10000 sats will change the GAME. Only a few will remain the power is in the NavajoCoin Community's hand now . We have done all the hard work  Cheesy So we should benefit before others.

We have passed every challenge. We know are Anon is the easiest to use and the worlds first 100 anonymous transaction with no wait times . I have done my research - We are the best.

Download another anon wallet and you will see how many rules they have to send a anonymous transaction then you will realize how secure and easy the NavajoCoin Beta wallet is - simple

Anyway this week get excited!

agreed with you if we really want to change then we must remove the all sell orders under 10000Satoshis,
NAV is the best Anon coin, after 7 days all game  will be changed.

Yeap our community has played fair we have passed the fairplay benchmark also . SO much time given to outsiders to buy up and now its our turn to shine a go past the other ANON coins. We are bringing a new protocol to the market and nothing less . Remember what BTCFeed said. Don't let outsiders groups control our order book anymore
Activity: 896
Remove all your orders to 10000 sats will change the GAME. Only a few will remain the power is in the NavajoCoin Community's hand now . We have done all the hard work  Cheesy So we should benefit before others.

We have passed every challenge. We know are Anon is the easiest to use and the worlds first 100 anonymous transaction with no wait times . I have done my research - We are the best.

Download another anon wallet and you will see how many rules they have to send a anonymous transaction then you will realize how secure and easy the NavajoCoin Beta wallet is - simple

agreed with you if we really want to change then we must remove the all sell orders under 10000Satoshis,
NAV is the best Anon coin, after 7 days all game  will be changed.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Have you all joined https://navajocoin.slack.com/ ? Cheesy
just sent the pm about to join slack channel,

Excellant just in case bitcointalk.org goes down on launch Wink
I have already made account there to stay tuned in case of facing problem with this forum. Thanks again for reminder.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just imagine this hours at the next week!it will be great ;)only 7days left!
That challenge shows the strength and uniqueness of the Navajo . Navajo will rule that is sure all will see this happening.
legendary

Excellant just in case bitcointalk.org goes down on launch Wink
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Just imagine this hours at the next week!it will be great ;)only 7days left!
Activity: 896
legendary
legendary
NAV is the state of art Anon coin, so hold your coins,
great future is coming ahead, NAV will rock soon.
legendary

The Prize is to link our Anonymous Technology to any Other Crypto Anon COIN  - DRK etc etc  

I know this !!!

The Anonymous Technology of NavajoCoin is absolutely at least linked to... SummercoinV2 !!!

And I want to see who has the courage to deny it.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

After all, has been HashForce101 to say "any Other Crypto Anon COIN".  Wink

Remy

Cheesy Good Try . Navajoocoin is a re-branding of SummercoinV2 & SummercoinV2 is not a ANON coin  Cheesy

Next TRy Smiley
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

The Prize is to link our Anonymous Technology to any Other Crypto Anon COIN  - DRK etc etc  

I know this !!!

The Anonymous Technology of NavajoCoin is absolutely at least linked to... SummercoinV2 !!!

And I want to see who has the courage to deny it.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

After all, has been HashForce101 to say "any Other Crypto Anon COIN".  Wink

Remy
Jump to: