Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 882. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It's always a pleasure to read what some people post on this thread (especially david1365), the artlessness is so damn high! Cheesy

Tell you what. It looks like the price isn't going places no matter what. People expect some real news so they can buy or sell. Let's give the devs some credit and wait for the update that is due to come within the next couple of days. Everyone must know by now that if another failure will arise, this coin will be dead.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
That's why they are angry and lanched trolls attack here. Cheap nav is like banana for gorilla in the other side of protection glass in zoo.

You must be out of your mind because I did grab NAV when it crashed  to 1300 sat and it would do it again & again before final crash after news.

Better question is. Are you smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity or you're going to let other people get rich while you hold bags?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
These quotes small example of BS talkings about the one of the most promising coins, Darkcoin in the begining days of the birth
As always every successful coin has a major enemies, we are on the same way just like DRK and we must don't care about wave of FUDs

no wallet = premine
This is stupid, only linux wallet on release.
This is stupid, only linux wallet on release.

Good, killed the coin... biggest cpu miners are linux anyway so let them rape and then windows folks will never use it.

All these new alts need to die.
No mining for window user.

Oh dear.

Another fail.

No wonder RPC is the best alt-coin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
That's why they are angry and lanched trolls attack here. Cheap nav is like banana for gorilla in the other side of protection glass in zoo.

Nasty trolls did not buy the 250-300sat and now they are crying ...

They still have the opportunity to purchase still very cheap coins.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
There is maximum: 2 days to Anon
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Because they want cheap NAV so hard, but they do not get it Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
This coin is pure garbage. Nothing but a pump before the news that the anon doesn't work. This post will be deleted in 3...2....

Finally, someone with some brain.

People don't realize that BTC had anon market for a long time and price doesn't moon because of some stupid donation, website or anon is going to get released. lol

It's just hype and cheerleading by emotional fools.

Even if it does get released it'll be just another silkroad and it'll get shutdown by feds so it's pointless and people are just using to milk money.

If every Neanderthals would be like you (,,why risk, this have no sence?!") now people would be in this same situation without any change, sitting in the cave, and investing into the bones ;
So if you think at NAV have no future, sell your coins, its free market, anyone dont want hold your hand... everyone have brain and think for himself, and take that risk (this is market, not kindergarten).  
People going into NAVs because they have hope for profit, one sold, other bought, simple. But you waiting for proof... ok wait more 3 days and stop crying.

Charts look very healthy I dont know why some people/trolls cry about price, two weeks ago we seen 200 sat now 2k sat, its bad if it still pre-anon time?
Activity: 728
This is really last chance to buy cheap Navajo for those who missed to buy because of any reason as time is very short till anon beta release . Navajo go Navajo.
legendary
Activity: 994
What are the aims of this fuckin BS conversation?
What's your aims? if you are fuckin moron go to the madhouse.
Yeah the Floor of a space ship  Wink

I fully agree   Cool

yea agreed, just 2 days to 500 sat.

fixed

I called NAV's shadiness months ago. I doxxed Soopy, found his freelance profile, he is just a graphic designer, not a programmer and whose rates he charged were around $10-15 USD. I questioned how someone who claims to be working on a superstar anonymous solution would advertise his services so cheap and would not bother to put programming in his list of skills.

I also found his facebook profile and when I confronted Soopy about this in the thread, he fervently denied it, yet conveniently within 24 hrs his facebook profile who he said "was not him" scrubbed his profile photo lol. Naturally these posts got deleted too.

Also he was behind Sherlock coin months back too, about as lame a P&D as Summercoin was.

This is what people have to say about NAV outside your inner circle.

Good luck with $1  Wink
Activity: 896
Yeah the Floor of a space ship  Wink

I fully agree  Cool

yea agreed, just 2 days to go.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

I fully agree  Cool
This coin is pure garbage. Nothing but a pump before the news that the anon doesn't work. This post will be deleted in 3...2....

Finally, someone with some brain.

People don't realize that BTC had anon market for a long time and price doesn't moon because of some stupid donation, website or anon is going to get released. lol

It's just hype and cheerleading by emotional fools and whales take advantage of it to make money.

Even if it does get released it'll be just another silkroad and it'll get shutdown by feds so it's pointless and people are just using to milk money.

If people really cared about anon as much as they care about milking money crypto would be something else.

I see same people cheerleading over & over. No one else is interested in NAV

legendary
Activity: 1050
People like unusualfacts30 make it tough to get off the ground, but if we get the preparation right the Lift Off will be well worth it!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkuGzkVO4qQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnoNITE-CLc

We are not aiming for the moon - We are aiming for Financial Privacy, which should come with Liberty for all people.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
- Benjamin Franklin

legendary

BOARDING! LAST PASSENGERS!

Hi friends!
Parallel chat room for NavajoCoin!
https://navajocoin.slack.com
http://forum.navajocointalk.org/
Join us...it's getting fun!!! also, it's a good place for information and if this Forum goes Bananas again a good place to keep info flowing...

Exactly! If anyone would like to join Slack and chat with Navajo Coin Community there - send us Your email in private message - We'll add You to the group!
Cheers and Stay Tuned Everyone! Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team

legendary

wait for just 2 days, something great going to happen,
NAV is about to go to da mooooooooooooooon...

I agree but it looks like NAV is going to create a new moon on the floor.  Cheesy
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Guys you all too stressed! ChillouT!

PS Congratulations for Poland for semifinal men's Handball World Cup!

What an incredible match!!!

Yep PL rocked it!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Guys you all too stressed! ChillouT!

PS Congratulations for Poland for semifinal men's Handball World Cup!

What an incredible match!!!
Jump to: