Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 883. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Hello Everyone!

Anon Testing is going very well, we are working to deliver everything on time just like planned.
We will keep You all updated about the progress in Anon Testing:

In other news, I will be updating you all within 24 hours with the progress of my refinements to the anonymous transactions.

We are still on track to release the beta network for mass testing by 1 Feb 2015.

Please don't feed the trolls.

Pakage

Stay Tuned!  Wink
Warm Regards

- Navajo Coin Development Team

here is the official annoucment
Nothing new!

wait for just 2 days, something great going to happen,
NAV is about to go to da mooooooooooooooon...
legendary
Activity: 1354
Hello Everyone!

Anon Testing is going very well, we are working to deliver everything on time just like planned.

In other news, I will be updating you all within 24 hours with the progress of my refinements to the anonymous transactions.

We are still on track to release the beta network for mass testing by 1 Feb 2015.

Pakage

Stay Tuned!  Wink
Warm Regards

Nothing new!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hello Everyone!

Pakage

Stay Tuned!  Wink
Warm Regards

legendary
1st FEB 2015

just 2 days to go, so last chance to buy cheap coins,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
When the real world starts transacting via Navajo Anon it should be a money spinner and a daily turn over. I think long term and so does the Development Team . We are not putting in energy for last 6 months for a weekend of coke and burger ring consumption. We have plans as this weekend will just be the begining.

1000 sats then.
legendary
I am buying today what rate should I purchase at  Smiley. Ill drop some BTC in at that rate you choose for me

1500 sats or if you are willing to wait a few days then 1000 sats Smiley

Speculation is the name of the game. Like a patiently painted picture it could be worth $1 or $74,000,000   
comparing to other Anon on the market and what will be delivered in Navajo Anon. There is a lot of room to move. So it’s a good time to buy and some are trying to deliberately FUD. Just depends how prepared/disparate you have been and what has lead you to this point.

For me I have 1,000,000 NAV which puts me in a good position.

When the real world starts transacting via Navajo Anon it should be a money spinner and a daily turn over. I think long term and so does the Development Team. We are not putting in energy for last 6 months for a weekend of coke and burger ring consumption. We have plans and this weekend will just be the beginning.

Do what ever you need to do - but the deadline is 1st Feb
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am buying today what rate should I purchase at  Smiley. Ill drop some BTC in at that rate you choose for me

1500 sats or if you are willing to wait a few days then 1000 sats Smiley
legendary
Shahim can you check the rich list is updateing - thanks  Wink
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Some times someone has to cash in some  coins  to by food  you have to take care of your family there are many reason why people sell there coins and not just because of the price high lo what ever it is stop judging people before you walk in there shoe's it not always about the old  mighty dollar........think of that .....and i im a firm believer in Navajo coin......
legendary
1st FEB 2015
legendary

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Now In Beta Testing

https://twitter.com/btc_feed/status/559986240263827456

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-state-art-anonymous-network-now-beta-testing/

Quote Start Unlike 99.9% of altcoins out there Navajocoin has been around for 6 months the development team has promised features and so far they have delivered. The state of the art anonymizing network solves critical problems with current implementation of anon transactions, if the Navajocoin development team can pull off the promised features there is no saying how high Navajocoin can go. Quote End

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network Coming Soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Everybody chooses their own destiny .....and I have choosen mine! Smiley

Get ready for the ride of you life - lets pave the future of financial privacy!

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network
legendary
Good Morning All - A new beutiful day. Lets look at the markets!

EDIT - seems someone is accumilating nicely.

EDIT ok it seems he has left and can not provide a price - thats a shame anyway lets move on.

EDIT Haveing  a read of the forum

legendary
to be honest i dont think many people would buy nav at this rate, just to big of a gamble.

I am buying today what rate should I purchase at  Smiley. Ill drop some BTC in at that rate you choose for me
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
to be honest i dont think many people would buy nav at this rate, just to big of a gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
This coin is pure garbage. Nothing but a pump before the news that the anon doesn't work. This post will be deleted in 3...2....
You have been wrong. Your post is still here.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Im innnn thnx to dumpers i got them cheaper well i feell lucky Grin
Me too I got little more Navajo as just 3 days to Anon beta and weak souls are shivering in panic. Navajo will make us solid financially.
legendary
Activity: 1778
ANON in 3 lol and theres still a good deal on sells =)
Weak hands need to be SHAKEN out.

Bad idea, this kind of thing is what destroys a coin price, because of loss of confidence. seen it happen so many times, you do that to this coin does not matter what it has, people lose confidence that is it. it will be over.

Technically messing with investments like this detracts investment.

I'll give you an example, before I had 50,000 but I took some out because of the price drop at 1900 an let myself with 10,000 then I put it into another coin, then I took some out of that coin an added 20,000 more, but I won't be putting more back in because you are messing with the price. so I liquidated some money.
NOBODY IS MESSING WITH THE PRICE, BUT COINS NEED TO MOVE FROM WEAK HANDS TO STRONG ARMS.

That sounds like I'm manipulating people to sell an calling them weak. it's nonsense, I liquidated because of this kind of behaviour an it makes the price weaker, not stronger.
Weak hands DUMP coins at the slightest provocation, while STRONG ARMS hold coins and pick up bargains when weak hands dump.

Why? so when they dump into you the price drops lower, an the is less buying power to buy into the market?

If everyone like me liquidates coins and decides that is it, the price will not rise, you will be left wondering why the price did not rise, think you are strong, when you just look a foolish person who used no sense. I won't be buying in again. I have what I need, but that attitude is what is killing cryptocurrency.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM NOT THE ONE BUYING NAV NOW - I BOUGHT ALL MY NAVS BACK IN THE DAY - I AM HOLDING.

Why are you telling to shake people? that is irresponsible.  everyone should be allowed to get rich.

you did not make someone like me lose coins I just put them in a different location. with a coin with just as much prospects.

I could re-buy just as many. but I'm not going to.
That is enough, I was not talking about you, or about small holders - I was talking about traders that dump coins excessively to DELIBERATELY hold prices down.
legendary
Activity: 1354
I'm surprised why didn't ppl see this update? and nobody care about this important update from pakage?
Don't feed the trolls just quote updates for new investors.
Hi everyone.

Just a quick update from me. My testing of the transaction obfuscation is going well. I should have this part wrapped up very soon. I will report back in about 12 hours after my next testing and bug fixing session.

Till then.

Cheers and Happy Trading.

Pakage

Less than two hours.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Guys you all too stressed! ChillouT!

PS Congratulations for Poland for semifinal men's Handball World Cup!

Polska Mistrz Świata  Wink
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Im innnn thnx to dumpers i got them cheaper well i feell lucky Grin
Jump to: