Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 956. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Merry Christams to everyone.
wishes you best for great future.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Get a technical member to do it - I could release too much personal information by mistake, if I even try.

can someone upload the latest blockchain up-to-date, the last one uploaded by shahim on Nov-29 is stuck and it wont sync for me. i even tried to delete everything and resync but it would take 3 months to complete at the pace it's running. i'm running latest wallet.
Here you go *download from mega.co.nz*

If you're on Windows you may use 7zip to extract the blk0001.dat file to %APPDATA%\SummerCoinV2\
Give the lad assistance if you can. I have not done this before.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Get a technical member to do it - I could release too much personal information by mistake, if I even try.
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6057/7000488483_cc3339995a_z.jpg

can someone upload the latest blockchain up-to-date, the last one uploaded by shahim on Nov-29 is stuck and it wont sync for me. i even tried to delete everything and resync but it would take 3 months to complete at the pace it's running. i'm running latest wallet.
Here you go *download from mega.co.nz*

If you're on Windows you may use 7zip to extract the blk0001.dat file to %APPDATA%\SummerCoinV2\
legendary
I hope you got my read my previous message?
legendary
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Merry Christmas to all the NavajoCoin community!!!
Baby Roman says Hi!

Well done! What a beauty Smiley we will work hard to make his future as bright as possible! Smiley
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Merry Christmas to all the NavajoCoin community!!!
Baby Roman says Hi!

Congratulations juguelio beautiful baby!

Again Merry Christmas  spending in the family home everyone
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays,
Nav community going forward to the great future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey juguelio well done dude  Wink /I guess that you are a man/
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
No pressure Soopy but you know that we are all waiting what you will show us.
Think of it as you go to sleep tonight ... and...to say again no pressure!

/I'm sorry but I just could not resist  Roll Eyes/
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Merry Christmas everyone ! And a happy Nav Year!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
happy to see so much positive progress!!!  Cool
happy christmas!!
legendary
Cheesy PLEASE REMEMBER NAVAJO COIN, AS WE CELEBRATE THE FESTIVE SEASON Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
New, surprise Wallet Features coming!

Hello Everyone!
We are preparing cool, new features to make this Christmas time even brighter for our dear Community.
You can expect them to be released this week!
Happy Holidays!
- Navajo Coin Development Team

It's hope that keeps us going forward right? Cheer up mate and look for it positively I'm sure you'll love it. Smiley

~SoopY~

That’s correct ~SoopY~. It’s with hope the NavajoCoin community has waited so patiently and the Christmas spirit has now arrived. It looks like the NavajoCoin Development Team is really going to deliver again as promised. I am defiantly positive and up beat and excited. I want to say thankyou for keeping this promise!

The NavajoCoin Development Team has really stepped up their game the past weeks behind the scenes. It also looks like the NavajoCoin Development Team have given hard consideration to the current market conditions and holidays and are timing the releases with great planning and impact. It’s so freaking awesome we getting a release Christmas week! Whilst other development teams are on break relaxing the NavajoCoin Development Team is working hard on a release for the NavajoCoin community. What a great ending to 2014.  

I defiantly think 2015 is the year of the NavajoCoin and we still have NavajoCoin Anonymous Communication and Anonymous Transactions inspired by the legendary Navajo Code Talkers to be excited about and keeping the entire NavajoCoin community and crypto scene on the edge of there seats.

As Soopy our Lead Tech & Developer of NavajoCoin has said “Be Positive”.
The market has done exactly that today and this is a great achievement in the current market conditions. Nice planning Team and I guess this is only the beginning of the big game plan.

Enjoy the Fireworks that will be soon arriving and let’s see which crypto currency of the many will have the biggest Fireworks during Christmas week and the New Year 2015!

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Grin MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US Grin

Totally agree.  Grin Grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Bye Bye

Do not say BYE BYE yet. The MAGIC will soon begin.
Looking forward to Soopy Clause .....Smiley
legendary
Grin MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF US Grin

Totally agree.  Grin Grin

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Bye Bye

Do not say BYE BYE yet. The MAGIC will soon begin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Looking forward to it, im really curious to what we can expect. I hope that before newyear we also have a fixed date on the anon release.

Merry christmas and a happy new year to you all!

No proof, only hope... again.

It's hope that keeps us going forward right? Cheer up mate and look for it positively I'm sure you'll love it. Smiley

~SoopY~

When u have 1million+ navs, optimistic hope its not enought to be happy ; but for sure I will love it when I see 100+ btc navs volume on bittrex with price 4ksat+ . My and others fate is on your hands Soopy. Lead us in way to heaven, not to hell.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Merry Christmas to you all!!!
Hey...This is my newborn son, Roman...
He was born on December 17th and he loves NavajoCoin!!!

when your son starts to know how to spend money, it will be in Navajo!

Merry Christmas all!

How do you paste a picture??? it doesn't seem to be working....
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Merry Christmas to you all!!!
Hey...This is my newborn son, Roman...
He was born on December 17th and he loves NavajoCoin!!!

when your son starts to know how to spend money, it will be in Navajo!

Merry Christmas all!
Jump to: