Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 959. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
And we go to the top gentlemen ...
The train is leaving .... Get in while there is time.
 Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
waiting for my xmas gift Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Do you imagine, Christmas morning, you opening your present - big, nice packed box. You are getting little nervous and wonder what is there. After few minutes of unpacking you find inside 5000 sat for NAV Cheesy Best present ever!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
All i want for Xmas  Navajo go to the stars ........Soopy don't forget are present.......ss and merry Xmas to all  Grin Shocked Roll Eyes
I hope for serious update, not little patch. If news will be strong, Nav should go to first place on bittrex with  50+ BTC volume (so maybe finally we hit 3k sat ;p ) . If not people dump it hard, and not only christmas baubles will be hangs on the X-mas trees...

First of all there is not much space for dump :p Only stupid would sell NAV for such shit price.
legendary
Activity: 1050
My opionion only -  Cheesy

I think I am going to be made extremely happy with what is going to come out December/January and its all going to be well worth my wait.

As I follow this thread daily I have a good understanding of whats been happening via this thread . All I can say there will be no dump even if you class it as a patch or what ever term you may use.

Also I think its going to be way more then 50 BTC.
I am predicting minimum 250 BTC . Thats minimum in current market.

The market will pickup in JANUARY and I personnaly think money is going towards presents and holidays then cryto spending

In summary what ever is coming ANON or something elese I predict its going to be one hell of a ride that will set a new path for the coming years!

Merry Christmas to All.

Activity: 260
Merit: 103
I hope for serious update, not little patch. If news will be strong, Nav should go to first place on bittrex with  50+ BTC volume (so maybe finally we hit 3k sat ;p ) . If not people dump it hard, and not only christmas baubles will be hangs on the X-mas trees...
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
To the Lovely Fans : Soopy Claus is coming to town.

Im waiting for this Christmas like small child  Roll Eyes Smiley
it sounds great to wait for soopy Claus.
wow is sounds great, great news coming out very soon.
cookies and milk waiting by the fireplace
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Im waiting for this Christmas like small child  Roll Eyes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
To some FUDDER who was desperate to spread it : You have no fucking idea what scams are. Smiley

Soopy, how work is going, everything OK? Will we get some Christmas presents? Tongue
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
So its time for some update and news so we can see again NAV above 2000 sat Cheesy

Yes ,Christmas  presents are comming!
So its time for some update and news so we can see again NAV above 2000 sat Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

And another question, are the address from the users on the exchanges not listed? I mean i check my bittrex account i see i have my own nav-bittrex address, but i dont see that address listed in the richlist.

I very much doubt this is possible. The addresses you have been issued by bittrex or other exchanges do not hold the balances that are credited to you. If you check the balance of your exchange address you might find it empty

What happens (or something similar at least) is that addresses are created by bots when you request them and then monitored for deposits. An amount equal to the deposit is credited to the user "owning" that address and the real deposits are all then aggregated in a few of the big exchange owned addresses. All you have is a number in their database representing their debt to you, like a bank.
A few exchange addresses (not issued to users) are constantly filled with coins for withdrawals whenever users decide to claim their deposit credit

Its possible to own coins you don't even have an exchange deposit address for, if you trade for them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
ok thanks, i will do some testing to see what i can find out.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
@Shahim. Is it possible to add a "last updated" field above the richlist so we can see when it has been updated?

And another question, are the address from the users on the exchanges not listed? I mean i check my bittrex account i see i have my own nav-bittrex address, but i dont see that address listed in the richlist.

Hi,

yes we are working on that. Time and last counted block will be there somewhere...  (yes Remy, I know ;-))

To the bittrex addresses.... the richlist is not filtered in any way! It just counts and sums every transaction and returns this in a list. Have you tried to search your address with the block explorer? Perhaps Bittrex is hosting a big wallet offline and all you see on the webinterface is virtual, unless you withdraw something? I really don't know, but when I search my address in the block explorer, I can see a balance of 3999,99 NAV. But when I check my balance there it says there are 7120 Nav avaiable. So I think they work with some kind of cold storage tech, to secure themself. When I search my private address the correct amount is shown!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
@Shahim. Is it possible to add a "last updated" field above the richlist so we can see when it has been updated?

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Remy_5, do not confuse me with the usual helpful GreedyJohn.
This time I was faster than him  Wink

gregofdoom

I offer my apologies, GregOfDoom, you've been very helpful and fast.

I am so used to associate the large font with GreedyJohn that this
time I have not double-checked the name.  Embarrassed

Thanks again.  Smiley

starting to look like a good time to buy.  Buy low sell high. Soopy said he was coming out with something for Christmas.....
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
Remy_5, do not confuse me with the usual helpful GreedyJohn.
This time I was faster than him  Wink

gregofdoom

I offer my apologies, GregOfDoom, you've been very helpful and fast.

I am so used to associate the large font with GreedyJohn that this
time I have not double-checked the name.  Embarrassed

Thanks again.  Smiley

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

version" : 60043,
"subver" : "/NavajoCoin:2.0.4/",Is this the right wallet...Or do I need an update...I usually have about 16 connections with this wallet. Not sure how you get 57. my nodes
addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz
addnode=63.165.243.110

Do not worry Skydog, your version is correct.

Regarding the number of connections, I confess that even I was a bit skeptical about the numbers
so high often indicated by GreedyJohn, but I have to admit that he's right.

I generally am used to have less than a dozen connections, much more than enough,
but without touching any parameter configuration, I had some lucky moments when I arrived
at 49, and if only yesterday I was 16 connections, now I am 26.

They are the "magic" of the Internet, and of a network of NAV peers spread all over the world
(or my case an internet provider a bit miserable).

Bye Bye

Jump to: