Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 968. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
HI everybody,

here is the actual blockchain data for windows:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2kv1ub841e8ouo/SummerCoinV2.rar?dl=0

regards
shahim

thanks , good work...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
My windows wallet dont start synch. I close and run wallet but not working. I put conf file to wallet folder in %appdata% roaming but I have now 1 active conection to nethwork and 0% synch. Any idea why dont working ?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
HI everybody,

here is the actual blockchain data for windows:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2kv1ub841e8ouo/SummerCoinV2.rar?dl=0

regards
shahim
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
The exchanges are updating their clients with the new update mates , the markets should be up soon. Smiley

Also there's a quick fix coming fixing the sync issues some are experiencing.

For rest of the community! Enjoy Undisturbed Staking! Smiley

~SoopY~

Mine is working fine. I just downloaded the new wallet and all is working. Staking too...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
The exchanges are updating their clients with the new update mates , the markets should be up soon. Smiley

Also there's a quick fix coming fixing the sync issues some are experiencing.

For rest of the community! Enjoy Undisturbed Staking! Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
What happen to the Bittrex wallet of NAV ? It was disabled.
pgb
Activity: 212
if I use the old blockchain that was downloaded as of earlier today with the previous wallet, it will continue to download from block 192 and complete, will this have problem? or will I need to download from beginning which it isn't working

I had the same issue as Kunfu. My wallet would not sync from 0 so I used my "old" blockchain as it only had a few blocks to fully sync. Now I'm staking and everything seems fine with the new wallet but as you guys mentioned this was a fork, am I in the wrong blockchain or everything is OK?  Ta
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
The new wallet gets stuck on block 619206...Is there any nodes I can add to help it?....I'm going to delete everything in the roaming folder, except the wallet.dat and conf files....Hope that fixes it....

Hi I am uploading the files from today at the moment. Needs one hour!

And we are looking into this!

thnx
shahim
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The new wallet gets stuck on block 619206...Is there any nodes I can add to help it?....I'm going to delete everything in the roaming folder, except the wallet.dat and conf files....Hope that fixes it....
legendary
Activity: 1050
nice I'm good then - thanks  Smiley

Just wanted to thank the Entire Development Team for fixing this very important issue

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

DEV, please tell us should we delete old database from AppData\Roaming\SummerCoinV2 or not ?

No need to download from scratch if you are syncing fine mates.

Thank you!
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
if I use the old blockchain that was downloaded as of earlier today with the previous wallet, it will continue to download from block 192 and complete, will this have problem? or will I need to download from beginning which it isn't working

me 2 i use the old and works fine. if i start from scratch or block 68XXXX nothing happens in sync

thats exactly what's happening with me, the old files are working with the new wallet now, but i dont know if using from old will cause any issues

DEV, please tell us should we delete old database from AppData\Roaming\SummerCoinV2 or not ?

No need to download from scratch if you are syncing fine mates.
Activity: 214

me 2 i use the old and works fine. if i start from scratch or block 68XXXX nothing happens in sync

thats exactly what's happening with me, the old files are working with the new wallet now, but i dont know if using from old will cause any issues
legendary

Activity: 214
legendary

The Richlist currently showing is an old one  Smiley from many weeks back. Hopefully will update when the network is back to normal.

Also if I try to sync from scratch with new zip file wallet starting with a blank summercoinv2 containing my wallat.dat file and only the new zip contents. It does not syc or even start.

If I do my way and just extract the contents of new zip folder into my old summerv2 folder and run that. There is a short update of blocks and everthing works fine  Smiley

The contents of the new conf is different in this spot

addnode=summercoinv2.no-ip.biz

then the one soopy put up
New wallet sync immediatly on my comp
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
i use the same one thats included in the zip file and copy that to the appdata summercoinv2

I'm investigating this matter as we speak mate , allow me sometime I will keep you updated.

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Nice smooth update to the new client this evening.

Tried sending a test chat message to username mogrith (??)

*FYI to dev, not digging that [Enter] doesn't effectively act as [Send] click :/

**Only wish I would've read the thread before attempting to send some of my coins to both bittrex and cryptsy :.

Looking forward to seeing what else develops for this coin.

There's another soft update coming in the next week with Chat updates with private chat options and username saving mate, that should fix a few bugs too.

The coins sent to BTX and Cryptsy should be safe mate , don't worry. Smiley

Thank you for your continued support.

~SoopY~
Jump to: