Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 963. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
nah your even delete the  truth  moron
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
That's strange I have never had anyone delete any of my posts here, and being a guy who tells it like it is.....I have certainly brought up some issues here.  Have been a supporter of NAV since it was SummerCoin and I have never noticed them doing this!

Becouse we never do. We are only deleting posts, which are vulgar and/or include false, fake accusations - clear FUD. We won't tolerate such mess in the thread - it is our official communication area and we have to keep it in good quality with cultural conversation.
Nobody tolerates fudders anymore, some coins don't even have bitcointalk thread becouse of the fudders like cactus. We want to communicate with Community here, but it doesn't mean that we will allow people to write every insult or fud they want.
Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
That's strange I have never had anyone delete any of my posts here, and being a guy who tells it like it is.....I have certainly brought up some issues here.  Have been a supporter of NAV since it was SummerCoin and I have never noticed them doing this!
legendary
It was personal to soopy which is why I sent HIM a PM and did not post here.......he has stated countless times to send him a PM if ever any questions and he ALWAYS responds.  Will wait till he has a minute to check my PM or skype message, but thank you though for trying to help:-)

Wallet is perfect, just click on settings>unlock wallet>check box - for staking only, before entering your passphrase.

We've had this discussion guys.......this is BAD to have the wallet setup like this......NOBODY even knew this issue existed until I brought it up.....so what do you think knew people are going to do......click the BIG pretty button or use the drop down menu?!  That button should not be there unless it allows unlocking for only staking!!!!  New users will use that button and not know they have completely unlocked their wallet.....someone accesses their pc and all their coins are gone! 

Let's not pretend this is NOT a security issue and just fix it before someone loses their coins!

This isn't a knock to Navajo, defending it IS.......ALL coins are going to have issues and problems are going to be found, defending them instead of resolving is a bad move!
legendary
Activity: 1778
It was personal to soopy which is why I sent HIM a PM and did not post here.......he has stated countless times to send him a PM if ever any questions and he ALWAYS responds.  Will wait till he has a minute to check my PM or skype message, but thank you though for trying to help:-)

Wallet is perfect, just click on settings>unlock wallet>check box - for staking only, before entering your passphrase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Wallet must be unlock from : Settings/unlock/checked "for staking only"! In this way you can staking and not sending!
If you want to staking and sending, you must unlock from first page button, below the transaction history.
legendary
legendary
You guys were supposed to fix the issue with the "for staking only" option missing from the unlock BUTTON.......this was not fixed and this vulnerability still exists!

Hopefully everyone is unlocking from the drop down and not this pretty little button!!  At least remove the button so nobody loses all their coins, being that this IS a security issue and I got hammered when I mentioned it with the devs saying THERE IS NO SECURITY issues.......I would REALLY have hoped this would have been addressed!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Soopy, I have been trying to get a question answered from you brother for 3 days now, sent you a pm few days ago and a message on Skype yesterday.....I have gotten no response from you.  Please respond and let me what is going on man.

Hi IMJim!
Soopy's got a lot of work, so please send me Your question and I will pass it to soopy.
With any questions/requests please contact us, we are here to help Community and allow soopy focus more on his part of work.
Cheers Wink
legendary
Soopy, I have been trying to get a question answered from you brother for 3 days now, sent you a pm few days ago and a message on Skype yesterday.....I have gotten no response from you.  Please respond and let me what is going on man.
Activity: 336
Round 2!

How about if for placing the node for Anonymous translation it is necessary to be paid a certain amount of coins. As it did "Darkcoin" in  “Masternodes”.

Is it possible or do I ever have to think in this direction (think or not think).

P.S.   And the only way we can send anonymous transaction is through a node.
Activity: 518
cactus j:

its no problem if you think nav isnt a good investment. You are free to say whatever you want, but please put it in one post and do not spam with tens of messages.
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
if he looks like a turkey you can always eat  him for your money

Hi mate, sorry you are having issues (Trolls have feelings after all innit?)
Now, I don't know what your problem is with Navajocoin but I advise you that if you invested money here just shut up and wait to see what happens!
Salud!
Activity: 1
if he looks like a turkey you can always eat  him for your money
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Wow 10 insulting one liners. you must be a smart 13 year old kid!  Tongue
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
Sells orders on bitrex every week are lower and lower. One month ago on 500 sat was ~4.5 btc, now 2btc. I think at for 2-3 month NAV should hit 500sat at least.
Activity: 621
New account , feel completely  incognito ,Santa Claus Day.Children play...
Activity: 39
keep dreaming hashforce
legendary
Activity: 1050
The best time to buy is now from the BUY orders as others sell down
pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
56 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAVAJOCOIN NETWORK!

Hey guys,
How can you have so many connections? is there a trick somewhere? I get 16 max...

I don't think there is any trick. I've got 45 connections right now. This is my .conf file :

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44444
port=44440
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz