Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 969. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
i use the same one thats included in the zip file and copy that to the appdata summercoinv2
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Nice smooth update to the new client this evening.

Tried sending a test chat message to username mogrith (??)

*FYI to dev, not digging that [Enter] doesn't effectively act as [Send] click :/

**Only wish I would've read the thread before attempting to send some of my coins to both bittrex and cryptsy :/

***FYI for you guys, navajocoin no longer appears to be trading on bittrex at all so don't shoot your coins to the great NULL device in the sky like I did.

Looking forward to seeing what else develops for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
new wallet not syncing, tried on 2 computers, got 9 connection but blocks not downloading, instead it increase slowly. empty appdata

Hello mate,

Have you created the .conf file with these nodes?

Code:
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=44444
port=44440
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=summercoinv2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz
Activity: 214
new wallet not syncing, tried on 2 computers, got 9 connection but blocks not downloading, instead it increase slowly. empty appdata
legendary
Activity: 1778
How long does it take to syc  Smiley are we syncing from 0 or can I use the old block database.
Also remember to backup your wallet.dat file

I only have 572 blocks to update

You should fully sync your old wallet, save the wallet.dat (backup) before you download and sync the new wallet.

hmm mine did not take long at all - could you be more specific

I just extracted  the new windows wallet files into my run %appdata%\  SummerCoinV2 folder

I mean fully sync the old wallet. When fully synced on top left hand corner of your qt client click: file> backup wallet, then save the backup wallet in a nearby folder.

After you have done the above, then you should fully sync your wallet. You do not need to even go to your appdata file.
legendary
Activity: 1050
How long does it take to syc  Smiley are we syncing from 0 or can I use the old block database.

You should fully sync your old wallet, save the wallet.dat (backup) before you download and sync the new wallet.

hmm mine did not take long at all - could you be more specific

I just extracted  the new windows wallet files into my run %appdata%\  SummerCoinV2 folder
legendary
Activity: 1778

legendary
Activity: 1050

I just extracted to the new windows wallet files into my run %appdata%\  SummerCoinV2 folder

its now syncing! Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1393
Yes, like pakage wrote - Please remember to do not send any NAV coins to or from the exchanges until they update they wallet version as well Wink
Cheers

I updated my wallet. And its staking...Thanks..
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Yes, like pakage wrote - Please remember to do not send any NAV coins to or from the exchanges until they update they wallet version as well Wink
Cheers
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Hey Everyone Smiley

Just to re-iterate a very important point here. It will take some time for the exchanges to update their wallets. Please do not send any coins to or from your exchange accounts until the exchange has confirmed they have updated to the new wallet. If you ignore this warning, you may end up with lost coins that we can not recover.

Hopefully they act quickly and the exchanges are unfrozen very soon.

Massive thank you to Soopy and the rest of the team for their tireless work on this coin. Remy_5, you're a star, thanks for all your help figuring out the root of the staking problem.

I hope you all see that we continue to improve and work on this coin all the time.

Stay tuned for the next update!

Cheers,
Pakage
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Official Navajo Coin Wallet Update (HardFork)

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

Please download & update Your Navajo Coin wallet from here:

WINDOWS:

LINUX:

UPDATED GITHUB:

This is a mandatory client update and that everyone needs to update their clients as soon as possible!

In this Update we are fixing the recent staking issues as well as preventing time bomb attacks and we have integrated strict checks and validations for timestamps used.
This update consists of blockchain security updates as well as enhancements retargets and in prevention of blockchain freezes to allow a smooth operation of staking and as well as of the blockchain propergation.

This is a mandatory client update and that everyone needs to update their clients as soon as possible!

Do not not to send or receive any coins without updating your client!

Thank You all for Your great support and stay tuned!
Cheers Smiley

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Fantastic job guys!you are amazing! Hope to see some Anon news as a Santa Claus present!;)
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Activity: 134
wonderfull. i just want to hope here in public that it will stay  compatible with older macs like the actual wallet....

would be great.
new mac os let me be forced to learn how to use linux...
cause apple actually didn't get any better since 10.6..

seems like im littlebit nostalgic..

thanks anyway...
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

WINDOWS:

LINUX:

UPDATED GITHUB:

In this Update we are fixing the recent staking issues as well as preventing time bomb attacks and we have integrated strict checks and validations for timestamps used.
This update consists of blockchain security updates as well as enhancements retargets and in prevention of blockchain freezes to allow a smooth operation of staking and as well as of the blockchain propergation.

Do not not to send or receive any coins without updating your client!

Thank You all for Your great support and stay tuned!
Cheers Smiley

- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

nice that everything is already fixed...
but sadly i have my macwallet staking and don't see any mac wallet update...
is there any macwallet that will be updated or have i to build my pc back up again?

thank you for some infos...

sincerly

Hello Mate,

We haven't forgotten our lovely Mac Fans and it should be available for download by tomorrow. Smiley

The Deveopment Team Thanks you all for your love and support.

~SoopY~

WINDOWS:

LINUX:

just to get some info:  the richlist is not working like it should right now or am i wrong?

thx

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Nav Disabled on Bittrex?

just wait a bit! nothing to worry about!

yeah i also noticed i could find it anymore. it still works though if you type in: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV

Maybe they are busy with an update or something
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org