Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 970. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Nav Disabled on Bittrex?

just wait a bit! nothing to worry about!
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
Nav Disabled on Bittrex?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9678243

Take a look at Supercoin.  New dev team and forum!  So far no one has been able to prove Supercoin doesn't have working anonymous Transactions with multisignature.  It is open source btw! Trading with exchanges and storing multiple cryptocurrency like bitcoin, cloakcoin, litecoin, etc with the same wallet! 
legendary

ps: I forgot to tell here! forgive me

No for Your tentative of immediately fix the site, there will be not forgiveness, and no appeal.
This will be His condemnation: stay on their knees, on the dried chickpeas, for all the
time needed to recharge the block chain, reciting in rhyme, the hash of each block loaded.

Grin Grin Grin

Joking aside, it seems clear from the reactions that the pages of the faucet and richlist,
enjoy of a constant audience.

Considering this fact and leaving unbridled the imagination, in the future it would not be
the case to consider the idea to put some form of banners for a fee?
In this way, with the proceeds, you might find a stable form of self-financing for the
faucet mainly and in part for the Foundation.

Of course I realize that it would not be nice to see on the official site, the presence
of banners that advertise for example some emerging competitor, but maybe you could
find a compromise solution, which protects both the aesthetics and the authority of the site,
and the opportunities for self-financing.

After all, the servers that are used by the sites, they do not pay for themselves magically.

Bye Bye

yes we need something to cover the server costs in future! Anyone is free to donate to the address in the OP Smiley

Bitcoin:
1JGXCDgLAvVFNDJETuLsA7obTgu4JThFfD
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

No for Your tentative of immediately fix the site, there will be not forgiveness, and no appeal.
This will be His condemnation: stay on their knees, on the dried chickpeas, for all the
time needed to recharge the block chain, reciting in rhyme, the hash of each block loaded.

Grin Grin Grin

Joking aside, it seems clear from the reactions that the pages of the faucet and richlist,
enjoy of a constant audience.

Considering this fact and leaving unbridled the imagination, in the future it would not be
the case to consider the idea to put some form of banners for a fee?
In this way, with the proceeds, you might find a stable form of self-financing for the
faucet mainly and in part for the Foundation.

Of course I realize that it would not be nice to see on the official site, the presence
of banners that advertise for example some emerging competitor, but maybe you could
find a compromise solution, which protects both the aesthetics and the authority of the site,
and the opportunities for self-financing.

After all, the servers that are used by the sites, they do not pay for themselves magically.

Bye Bye

Activity: 621
Hello Everyone,

There will be a special update within the day which is ready , it is currently being tested by the Development team and SUM2Dev will keep you updated.

Thank you for all the love you guys have for us.

~SoopY~

Thank you for information Wink We're waiting impatiently.

Nav black friday 28 navember?Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello Everyone,

There will be a special update within the day which is ready , it is currently being tested by the Development team and SUM2Dev will keep you updated.

~SoopY~

Thank you for information Wink We're waiting impatiently.
legendary
Hey, who pulled the funds from the faucet?

Me! ... NO just kidding, I am resyncing the blockchain to correct the richlist error!

;-)

shahim

legendary
Activity: 2165
Hey, who pulled the funds from the faucet?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What happend with the richlist? I don't see my address. yesterday I was in top 20 and no one has more than 3kk, today 1st address have 6kk? Is the richlist is up to date?
legendary
How accurate is the Richlist? It seems to be 60-70k off what my wallet says I have.

Hi,

I have checked. I am reloading the richlist database. There had been an error!

Sorry guys

and @Remy .. yeah I know ... my fault ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Awesome news! We cant wait.

Hopefully after release you could give some details on the fix and how it was applied for system time. Would be interesting  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Everyone,

~SoopY~
How accurate is the Richlist? It seems to be 60-70k off what my wallet says I have.

Typically it should be updated every hour, unfortunately is missing (yet) an indication
of the time of last update.

Indeed some voice in the list, right now seem a bit outdated.

Only as a hypothesis, perhaps when there was a change of server,
the update of the counts was slowed.

Surely Pakage or Shahim, will control the site as they come back again on-line.

Meanwhile, try to verify your addresses in the block explorer, which AFAIK is correct.

Bye Bye

Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Silence before storm

"And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the sound of silence"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-JQ1q-13Ek

Ok, maybe not the right place, but it is always a pleasure for me to remember its melody.

Bye Bye
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hello Everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
We are working hard behind the scenes, staking fix is coming very soon Wink
Thank You all for Your great support and stay tuned!
Cheers Smiley

- Navajo Coin Development Team
Activity: 621
Silence before storm
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Jump to: