Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 973. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
staking resumed this morning for me
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Thank you so very much for all the Love you guys have shown me for bringing me on to the Voting List of POH , appreciate it so very much and lots of Love back! Smiley

The NAV Team is tirelessly working on a few updates to the main client soon to be released

Please bear with us as always. Smiley

Love & Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Congratulations soopy452000 for making it to our voting round! You have a great community that supports you Smiley

Keep up the great work mate.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/ev0k3d/status/536611866429358083

Great to see our community achieved this united

Navajocoin will get a ton of free social media exposure. Which is awesome when it  goes for voteing
legendary
My wallet is staking. My weight is 290231 network weight is 142653. Does that seem low.

Maybe I did not understand your statement.

From what it seems from block 663 086 (2014-11-22 07:16:31 UTC), up to now Blk 667992,
only four addresses have really produced some blocks.

They are :
sQUPW9 ... Fk6XG
sXKG7M ... tzXin
sZSXPj ... oUjKo
sYpxBb ... nQWLG

If one of your addresses is among those written above, please double check your system clock.

It is wrong, and is disturbing the blockchain.

Bye Bye

~hashforce101~ believes in Fair play, Patience, Working hard and doing the right thing. So what happens to the NAV that is currently generating to a few wallets? I do not want to see a few having an advantage over the rest of the community. If this is the case ALL staking should stop. Could be my lack of understanding the situation. So if someone can enlighten me, please do! Is it even possible to stop staking? I don’t know.
I am also happy that this issue will be fixed permantly ASAP and that other things are on hold until then.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
congrats soopy.  you got lots of love here.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Congratulations soopy452000 for making it to our voting round! You have a great community that supports you Smiley

Keep up the great work mate.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/ev0k3d/status/536611866429358083

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
So the last block generated was 667993 at 07.55….. what happens to the coins i transferred from bittrex and are not showing up? will it catch up when its fixed?

Yes they will appear in some hours! I wrote you a pm

Shahim
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
My wallet is staking. My weight is 290231 network weight is 142653. Does that seem low.

Maybe I did not understand your statement.

From what it seems from block 663 086 (2014-11-22 07:16:31 UTC), up to now Blk 667992,
only four addresses have really produced some blocks.

They are :
sQUPW9 ... Fk6XG
sXKG7M ... tzXin
sZSXPj ... oUjKo
sYpxBb ... nQWLG

If one of your addresses is among those written above, please double check your system clock.
It is wrong, and is disturbing the blockchain.

Bye Bye
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1260
hell with looking at it, I wanna take that puppy for a ride on the Audubon!
legendary
legendary
leaving mine open till we hear otherwise I guess
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
When the new wallet coming out......
legendary
ok we will re-open our wallets!
Should we close our wallets until this is resolved?

Perfect question!

+1  Embarrassed

Personally I think to leave the wallet open, at least I can follow the events.

And then we can always hope for a small blackout very localized. Wink

Bye Bye
legendary

Perfect question!
legendary
I am buying more NAV / BTC on Tuesday as part of my Navember Target goal. Also should I not move any NAV from exchanges to my wallet at this current time.

I need the full story on how I should handle trading until new wallet please.  Smiley

In the mean time I am keeping my wallet off.

I am fully confident that the new wallet is going to be awesome
legendary

The question is did a fork somehow occur and are there now two or multiple separate chains.  In theory, everyone should get back on the longest chain...  

There is a command of the wallet, who writes in debug.log a representation of the entire tree of blockindex,
with all blocks which have been registered in the database of the wallet, including orphans blocks and incomplete chains.

After a long wait, the result is a huge mass of shapeless text, in this case about 100MB, difficult to manage.

Now to answer your question, with all the necessary precautions, as far as I can understand, from the block  662 984
which is prior to the current problem, until the block 665 908, they form a single chain.

At least we have one good news.

Bye Bye
legendary
Activity: 812
I'm following this out of curiosity.

Blocks are being generated: http://navajocoin.org/block-explorer

The question is did a fork somehow occur and are there now two or multiple separate chains.  In theory, everyone should get back on the longest chain...  
Jump to: