Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 986. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?

Are you prepared! What would you do if Anon came out tomorrow!
Wait! still accumulating.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Are you prepared! What would you do if Anon came out tomorrow!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Buy gentlemen, while still cheap and assume that 100k-200k NAV is the minimum in the wallet.  Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I Hope my 50,000 NAV is enough lol
Do you think it's enough...

Well, that depends on how much you can afford to invest.  50,000 NAV sounds like a lot, but it's worth about $69 USD.  If it goes of 10x, would $690 be enough? If it goes up 100x, would $6900 be enough?

What would be a good idea is to add some more stats in the wallet.  Have a line under the NAV total showing the equivalent in BTC and the equivalent in USD, maybe then people realize that it's not much and may consider getting more NAV coins.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Lets put up a buy wall. Any ideas...where?

Perhaps it would an idea to push the cryptsy stats? or just say where and when ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Lets put up a buy wall. Any ideas...where?
legendary
Do you think it's enough...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
legendary
I believe it just depends on how big your "chunk" of coin is.  The bigger the chunk, the bigger your stake.  It's relative.
I have some coins that are really old should i transfer them to another wallet and send back to my staking wallet?Some are months old.

Won't help. I have transferred coins on big chunks, like 50000 and 100000 and when staking they eventually break down into smaller chunks
Say at first the 100000 broke down to a few 20000 and eventually to regular 1500-2000 chunks.
Even as bigger chunks though, the coin stake was the same as smaller ones. usually around 0.5 - 2.5 coins. Sometimes even a frustrating 0.01x  Angry

doesn't really matter, if you keep staking, you will get the 20% for the first year.
Ok I will leave them in the wallet. Thanks
I believe it just depends on how big your "chunk" of coin is.  The bigger the chunk, the bigger your stake.  It's relative.
I have some coins that are really old should i transfer them to another wallet and send back to my staking wallet?Some are months old.

Won't help. I have transferred coins on big chunks, like 50000 and 100000 and when staking they eventually break down into smaller chunks
Say at first the 100000 broke down to a few 20000 and eventually to regular 1500-2000 chunks.
Even as bigger chunks though, the coin stake was the same as smaller ones. usually around 0.5 - 2.5 coins. Sometimes even a frustrating 0.01x  Angry

doesn't really matter, if you keep staking, you will get the 20% for the first year.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
only promises and lies from May... snoopy what happens again lie to people for their own benefit??

thanks a$$*&^#, you're the first fudder of the new rise. You've been waiting since May?  Hahahaha, now go play in the street...blindfolded.

F these types Soopy & team, keep your heads down and don't even hear the fud.

You know we are on the verge of something great when the fud starts.

hmmm, buy signals?

Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Thanks for the quick reply. :-)

ugh. Unrelated, but I absolutely HATE this passive aggressive statement that I see daily on submitted IT helpdesk tickets. I don't get to tell the users this at work, so i will let out my disapproval to you instead.

glad I could help.  however, that is not how I intended it, I was being sincere to Remy for answering my question, not implying that I was expecting a speedy response.  Reading over my post again, I probably should have started off with that.

I am in IT as well and feel your pain, I get a lot of overseas emails and their wording is 'please do the needful'.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Trying to manipulate the "system"  Cheesy?
legendary
hmmm, so the StakeMaxAge is 1 day, but another value, let's call it CoinAge, is what the interest payments are based on.

ill have to dig deeper later, but at first glance, my oldest coins are currently 15 days old in a 'chunk' of about 1000 coins.  If they were to stake now, I would then expect to get about 8.2 coins.

I think the largest stake I have ever gotten is 2.5ish.

Has anyone else gotten much more than a 2.5 coin stake ?

my largest stake is around 4 coins.
I believe it just depends on how big your "chunk" of coin is.  The bigger the chunk, the bigger your stake.  It's relative.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
hmmm, so the StakeMaxAge is 1 day, but another value, let's call it CoinAge, is what the interest payments are based on.

ill have to dig deeper later, but at first glance, my oldest coins are currently 15 days old in a 'chunk' of about 1000 coins.  If they were to stake now, I would then expect to get about 8.2 coins.

my largest stake is around 4 coins.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500

ugh. Unrelated, but I absolutely HATE this passive aggressive statement that I see daily on submitted IT helpdesk tickets. I don't get to tell the users this at work, so i will let out my disapproval to you instead.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

From my point of view : Yes and no. Smiley

No  :  
The interest remain constant, because the calculation keep in consideration the coin group age. So more are the stake, less is the age, and the coins.

Yes :
Having more stake block, this can rise a little the effect of compound interest.

This poked my curiosity about something I have been thinking about recently.  Firstly, can we have the POS details updated in the OP please, I keep forgetting what they are :-)

My understanding is that the max coin age is 1 day (not sure if its based on real time or based on number of network blocks). I assume blocks, so interest earned should not be affected by the change in average block time, It would just take a bit longer in real world time before we get it.

This maybe for other coin, but AFAIK not for Nav.

As I remember now, StakeMinAge and StakeMaxAge, is 2 hours and a day, but they limit the age
for the weight used to select the groups of coins that are eligible for the stake.

They do not limit the value of the coinage, which is based on the date and time of the blocks, and then the yield of interest.

The interest which for the moment should be 20% annual, up to when it comes a precise number of the block,
which was supposed to represent a year from birth of the coin, and then begin to decline.

IMHO, That block number will probably be revised since the high-frequency block that has been there in recent times.

Jump to: