Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 982. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Im planning buy about 50-70k nav next week I hope I will be able to do it;)
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Sorry guys I am new here but why is this coin so cheap.  Is there any problems?

Welcome..

Do your self a favor and read the last 20 pages or so(if not the whole thing) and you will see a positive, supportive community and a dev team that stays in touch and delivers.

@ current prices I would suggest picking up 100k+ NAV but the decision ultimately is yours.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Not at all!  The Development team decided to make anonymous transactions as their main goal while still providing many short-term goals while they develop their unique version of anonymous transaction for Navajocoin.  Making the wallet for NAV the most user friendly is one of those goals.  Their vision to make sure the masses around the world that aren't technical experts to be able to transition into Navajocoin(NAV) with as little effort as possible.  The reasons for the low price is mainly because most investors want results within 30 days or less when it pertains to cryptocurrency.  The Navajocoin Team doesn't have any official deadlines.  To some investors that means it will never become truly anonymous.  I am a believer so I picked about 20,000 a few weeks ago.  Now I am probably going to pick up between 50,000 to 80,000 more because I know the moon is where we are going when anonymous transaction are finally completed.  The community here is growing rapidly , very optimistic and extremely helpful. Buy some while it is cheap! Welcome to the Navajocoin community!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Sorry guys I am new here but why is this coin so cheap.  Is there any problems?
I wonder what the next navajocoin update will be.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Wallet Feature

Can we unlock and lock transactions " send coins" where we need to enter the paraphrase to send coins .  Cheesy

after Anon of course!
legendary
Yes! Never loose your passphrase! and always keep a backup of your wallet.dat file. Leave it with your girlfriend or wife she will never loose it haha  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Perfect thanks gorian for your answer

1 Entered New Paraphase

2 Then message appeared

3 Then click on unlock wallet after restart

4 Perfect! Thanks

Never loose your passphrase! Your Wallet is gone then! Write it down on a peace of paper. never store any passwords on your computer and if you leave your wallet open, you have to be sure, there is no trojan or virus!

Otherwise it could end in loosing all coins!

Smiley
legendary
Perfect thanks gorian for your answer

1 Entered New Paraphase

2 Then message appeared

3 Then click on unlock wallet after restart

4 Perfect! Thanks Now Staking more free NAV and supporting the network

This means my wallet.dat file where all my coins are has security password in it. I have backed up my wallet.dat that has the new paraphrase. Peace of mind  Cheesy

http://navajocoin.org/wallets
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
NAV / BTC Navajo Coin

Can I password protect my wallet . I heard you can not stake with a password protected wallet . Is that true?

Of course you can password protect your wllet, but to get the stake need to unlock it! My wallet is protected by password (and unlocked) and receives a stakes for months!

ok so I can not use the below Encrpt Wallet option with staking!

I have no issues , was just curious

Is this what you mean by unlocking and then locking . Or is there a command

In control panel/setting/encrpt your wallet. Will tell you that you must restart / shut program, after launch again need to unlock to earn stake!

legendary
NAV / BTC Navajo Coin

Can I password protect my wallet . I heard you can not stake with a password protected wallet . Is that true?

Of course you can password protect your wllet, but to get the stake need to unlock it! My wallet is protected by password (and unlocked) and receives a stakes for months!

ok so I can not use the below Encrpt Wallet option with staking!

I have no issues , was just curious

Is this what you mean by unlocking and then locking . Or is there a command
Activity: 336
NAV / BTC Navajo Coin

legendary
NAV / BTC Navajo Coin

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I am buying this coin also, first time logged in just to tell you guys you are doing a great job. Keep the new developments coming

As others have said, welcome.

NAV does have a great community and a dev team that stays in contact and delivers.
I agree now is a good time to be buying. All indicators are positive for a good return on your btc.

Buy the NAV then get it off the exchange and into the staking wallet.
This does 2 things:
1) you get free NAVs while supporting the network
2) It helps prevent you from over trading or worse...

Hang in there, good things coming.
Activity: 621
I also can recommend Nav as the best  investment since birth of BTC! Expecting price 50k satoshi!

Yes ,calculate it quickly! And now you can see;)
legendary
I am buying this coin also, first time logged in just to tell you guys you are doing a great job. Keep the new developments coming

Welcome my friend . You will find we are a very supportive community as you probably already know. Thanks for making the effort to speak on the NavajoCoin forum.

We are the NavajoCoin community we are getting stronger day by day! We are the Navajo and we are going to the Stars!
I am all for reaching the stars.  Earth can be dull at times lol.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Welcome to the Light Side of the Force. Soon together we reach the stars  Smiley
Navajocoin is doing interesting things!
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Jump to: