Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 985. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Roll Eyes  Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked

Will NAV be bigger then DRK and why?
We need members who are good at writing articles. Anyway, we are already attracting attention. Soon, we will attract better people.

I am terrible writing but...My wife is great doing proof reading...So if somebody has the balls to do it I volunteer her to polish the texts...
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Roll Eyes  Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked

We need members who are good at writing articles. Anyway, we are already attracting attention. Soon, we will attract better people.

Maybe you could write it in really BIG LETTERS. Sorry could not resist GREEDYJOHN  Cheesy
I am serious. I do not need big letters any more, because the thread is now active. It all now depends on PUBLICITY and ANON.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Maybe you could write it in really BIG LETTERS. Sorry could not resist GREEDYJOHN  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Keep up the chatter and buying pressure people.

If you are tweeting about NAV, paste the link to your tweet here so everyone can re-tweet.

I will do!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Keep up the chatter and buying pressure people.

If you are tweeting about NAV, paste the link to your tweet here so everyone can re-tweet.
legendary

legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc
FREE publicity, get it while it's still free,

for your coin,
for your product,
for your service,
for yourself!

If you have a press release about Navajo and want us to publish it, we will.
If you have an article about Navajo coin and you want us to publish it, we will.

If you have Navajo  tee shirts and want us to sell it, and want us to only accept Navajo coin for payment, we will.

If you want to have a small size banner advertising Navajo coin in our publication we could do that too.

ALL OF THE ABOVE ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!   well at least for the month of NOVEMBER -- who passes up on free publicity?"

Hello Einsteinium!
Thank You for Your kind offer. We contacted You via private message.
Cheers Wink

received your message for clarification:

Einsteinium (EMC2) is the coin
Einsteinium.biz is a for-profit biz that pays 40% of profits to Einsteinium to upkeep the coin (we don't have a developer, so we must contract everything out), but obviously our business serves many coins. 
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

for your coin,
for your product,
for your service,
for yourself!

If you have an article about Navajo coin and you want us to publish it, we will.

If you have Navajo  tee shirts and want us to sell it, and want us to only accept Navajo coin for payment, we will.

If you want to have a small size banner advertising Navajo coin in our publication we could do that too.

ALL OF THE ABOVE ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!   well at least for the month of NOVEMBER -- who passes up on free publicity?"

Hello Einsteinium!
Thank You for Your kind offer. We contacted You via private message.
Cheers Wink
legendary

for your coin,
for your product,
for your service,
for yourself!

Lets make sure we take advantage of this offer with a prepared press release when anon hits.

Something Strugg would need to look at - PR Manager
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

for your coin,
for your product,
for your service,
for yourself!

Lets make sure we take advantage of this offer with a prepared press release when anon hits.
legendary
Thanks everybody, for showing up.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

for your coin,
for your product,
for your service,
for yourself!

legendary
Hi Navajo friends.
I'm a mac user and just switched my wallet from my GPU mining rig into my Imac for obvious reasons (It's very expensive to run a rig in the UK)

Since the switch I've been experiencing lots of orphan coins in my staking.
Shahim has been helping a lot with several suggestions on how to fix this but it seems to be that the OSX environment is quite hostile for POS coins.
Anyways...
After spending several hours trying to sort this out I came with a workaround that I would like to share to the community.
I downloaded an emulator of Windows (I think it's XP) called Wine.
The main folders of Wine are installed under: Users/(your user name)/ Wine Files

What I did is download windows wallet and blockchain and then move the NavajoCoin Wallet into:

Users/(your user name)/ Wine Files/ drive_c/users (your user name)/ Desktop.

After doing this is time to get into the Wine app
Double click in the app and you will see a little icon of a wine glass on the top right of your OSX screen (where the wifi symbol, time, bluetooth icons are)
Click in the Wine glass and go to File Manager...
That will open the windows explorer. Locate the drive C:/ and go to the Desktop on where you placed the Navajo folder.

From there just double click in the navajocoin-qt.exe
It will crash the wallet but create the SummerCoinV2 folder under:

Users/(your user name)/ Wine Files/ drive_c/users (your user name)/ Application Data

Go back into your OSX finder and locate this folder...
In this SummerCoinV2 folder is where you want to place the wallet.dat file and the whole blockchain

Remember!!! always back up your wallet.dat file!!!! ALWAYS!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9f45n0ryqms33z/Screen%20Shot%202014-11-09%20at%2016.28.52.png?dl=0

If you have any questions I am here!!!!

Hi,

very good write up for a workaround!

+1

Thnx for your afford!
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Hi Navajo friends.
I'm a mac user and just switched my wallet from my GPU mining rig into my Imac for obvious reasons (It's very expensive to run a rig in the UK)

Since the switch I've been experiencing lots of orphan coins in my staking.
Shahim has been helping a lot with several suggestions on how to fix this but it seems to be that the OSX environment is quite hostile for POS coins.
Anyways...
After spending several hours trying to sort this out I came with a workaround that I would like to share to the community.
I downloaded an emulator of Windows (I think it's XP) called Wine.
The main folders of Wine are installed under: Users/(your user name)/ Wine Files

What I did is download windows wallet and blockchain and then move the NavajoCoin Wallet into:

Users/(your user name)/ Wine Files/ drive_c/users (your user name)/ Desktop.

After doing this is time to get into the Wine app
Double click in the app and you will see a little icon of a wine glass on the top right of your OSX screen (where the wifi symbol, time, bluetooth icons are)
Click in the Wine glass and go to File Manager...
That will open the windows explorer. Locate the drive C:/ and go to the Desktop on where you placed the Navajo folder.

From there just double click in the navajocoin-qt.exe
It will crash the wallet but create the SummerCoinV2 folder under:

Users/(your user name)/ Wine Files/ drive_c/users (your user name)/ Application Data

Go back into your OSX finder and locate this folder...
In this SummerCoinV2 folder is where you want to place the wallet.dat file and the whole blockchain

Remember!!! always back up your wallet.dat file!!!! ALWAYS!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9f45n0ryqms33z/Screen%20Shot%202014-11-09%20at%2016.28.52.png?dl=0

If you have any questions I am here!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2165

Hm I don't. Know if that fits to these blockchain data! You can try! Which wallet you using? Can you post version details?

Thnx
Shahim

Your file worked fine. I've already started staking again and cleared all the orphans as a bonus!

I'm using the latest official wallet.

I don't know how relevant it is, but in my failed sync attempt, the runtime error occured when the blockchain reached the point where I got my first deposit. Thus, the first time it had to write to the file.
I gave full access rights to the file wallet.dat  (which it must have had anyway) but that did not fix the problem.
The wallet.dat file was a clean one that I had taken as backup the first time I installed the client (since summercoin v2 days)

Just mentioning this in case any devs find it interesting. Anything else that can help in debugging, let me know
legendary
I just opened my wallet this morning as I always do. About 500 blocks to synchronize, but this time I started staking blocks before sync... and I stake every block!
Obviously I have forked my own path.

Where do we have a recent windows blockchain to download?

Hi,

I just uploaded an actual file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmg65dcpqfbeexu/Navajo-WIn-64bit-%20Blockchain-SummerCoinV2.rar?dl=0

Have fun!
shahim

Thanks for the reply
I forgot to mention I am running 32bit...

Before that, I tried syncing from scratch and failed. Around 144000 blocks in, I got a runtime error

Specifically:
EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB(): Can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30973
C:\wallets\Navajo\navajocoin-qt.exe in ProcessMessages()

the wallet.dat is there of course, before anyone asks

I'll try with your file from scratch and see what happens

Hm I don't. Know if that fits to these blockchain data! You can try! Which wallet you using? Can you post version details?

Thnx
Shahim
legendary
I just opened my wallet this morning as I always do. About 500 blocks to synchronize, but this time I started staking blocks before sync... and I stake every block!

Hi,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmg65dcpqfbeexu/Navajo-WIn-64bit-%20Blockchain-SummerCoinV2.rar?dl=0

Have fun!
shahim

Thanks for the reply
I forgot to mention I am running 32bit...

Before that, I tried syncing from scratch and failed. Around 144000 blocks in, I got a runtime error

Specifically:
EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB(): Can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30973
C:\wallets\Navajo\navajocoin-qt.exe in ProcessMessages()

the wallet.dat is there of course, before anyone asks

I'll try with your file from scratch and see what happens
legendary

Hi,

Have fun!
shahim
legendary

Jump to: