Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 987. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

In recent weeks was only 17 seconds, far too low compared to the 30 that should be the specifications,
now we got to about 26, more reasonable and appropriate to the initial project.

Which means that effective interest rate was almost double those last weeks
Now it is about normal

From my point of view : Yes and no. Smiley

No  : 
The interest remain constant, because the calculation keep in consideration the coin group age. So more are the stake, less is the age, and the coins.

Yes :
Having more stake block, this can rise a little the effect of compound interest.

This poked my curiosity about something I have been thinking about recently.  Firstly, can we have the POS details updated in the OP please, I keep forgetting what they are :-)

My understanding is that the max coin age is 1 day (not sure if its based on real time or based on number of network blocks). I assume blocks, so interest earned should not be affected by the change in average block time, It would just take a bit longer in real world time before we get it.

However, if the max coin age is only 1 day (or 2880 blocks); I would think that our actual overall interest rate is much less than the 5%.  In order to get the full 5% annual interest, none of our coins can age beyond 1 day.  I haven't done the exact math, but it looks like I have roughly 1/6 or less of my coins that are under 2880 confirmations (my wallet has been open for days).  This would lead me to believe the real world interest at the end of the day is actually less than 1% ??

I could be talking out my ass here, but this is how I am understanding it.

I realize the importance and the reason we significantly reduced the max coin age, but if what I said above is true, would it be a good idea to increase the max coin age so that's its practical to get the full yearly interest ?
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

In recent weeks was only 17 seconds, far too low compared to the 30 that should be the specifications,

Now it is about normal

From my point of view : Yes and no. Smiley

No  : 
The interest remain constant, because the calculation keep in consideration the coin group age. So more are the stake, less is the age, and the coins.

Yes :
Having more stake block, this can rise a little the effect of compound interest.

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Now it is about normal
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hi All,

I've been a silent supporter of Navajo for a while now, got involved during the mining phase of sumv2.

Just wanted to say that I very much enjoy following this thread lately. 

It got a little discouraging a while back.... but things are definitely on the up and up.

I have doubled my coins over the past few days and have some more buy support on Bittrex to continue with my race up the richlist.

Great work Dev team, you guys are really starting to invoke some confidence.

Lets make this a Navajo November to remember !!

Hello bocyaj!
It's great to see You in the thread, thank You for supporting NAV and stay tuned for more news! Smiley
Have an awesome weekend Everyone!
Cheers Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Good work members!

Lets keep up the good work of visiting this thread EVERYDAY. I haven't even been that punctual, because of bad internet connection.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Hi All,

I've been a silent supporter of Navajo for a while now, got involved during the mining phase of sumv2.

It got a little discouraging a while back.... but things are definitely on the up and up.

I have doubled my coins over the past few days and have some more buy support on Bittrex to continue with my race up the richlist.

NAVAJO NOVEMBER FOREVER REMEMBER.
My staking earnings have been significantly reduced these last 3 days.

Guess more people decided to stake, which is like raising the stake difficulty in effect.

But I know its actually a good thing for the coin!

Yes! For me is the same, at least 2/3 times less! But when the price went up 10 times will sort things out  Grin

About the observation of the decrease of earnings, you are right.

Looking at the average earnings for stakes block, it seems to me remained constant, around 1.26693 Nav,
it is only a more difficult to achieve a block.

What has changed in the last few days (starting from 4 November) is the number of blocks produced,
and then the average time between one block and another.

oh and isnt remy part of the team as well or did he just do a onetime job ?

Remy's being a great help for us and we are very grateful for all his efforts! Wink
He's not a full time member of Dev Team, he's just working with us and helping with some things - so he's an amazing NAV contributor Smiley

Wow!!!  Shocked

I'm a little embarrassed... many thanks for the nice words.
 Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1082

Guess more people decided to stake, which is like raising the stake difficulty in effect.

yes network height grew the last days!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Yes! For me is the same, at least 2/3 times less! But when the price went up 10 times will sort things out  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2165

Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Hi All,

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Been a bit since I've visited, glad to see the price is rising.
Hello icekohl!
Happy to see You again in the thread, stay tuned mate! Wink
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
same here. my goal is nr1 in richlist within a month Smiley
I'm not sure where im at in that rich list but i think a few more would be ok.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
same here. my goal is nr1 in richlist within a month Smiley
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Yeah I cought another 30000 Nav and moved 3 position in the richlist!My goal top 50 in the next week;)
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November should be very intresting for this coin. In last two months my faith for navajo dev come back and now I'm proud to be part of navajo investors Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050

legendary
Activity: 1050
Official Announcement - Development Team Details

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We prepared a Development Team information page for You.
We believe that it will give You more confidence and knowledge about that, who is the part of Navajo Coin Development Team, and who is responsible for what. You can see the members list below with contact links and donation addresses. We also added it to the opening post.
Remember that NAV doesn't have any premine/ipo so we are very grateful for every donation we receive from You!

Development Team:

soopy452000
Lead & Main Projects Developer
Donate:
BTC: 199jQo9QERZqpa5SaUMcufxT3dFXQk8cwH

pakage
Wallet & Web Developer
Donate:
NAV: sa17i3piENaPDpfVkAM4sXBV6va3iHZC1u
BTC: 1PtvmBGQSuTzfgt4dBaYUz18jg4yzg5Bzu

shahim
Systems Engineer
Donate:
NAV: sVMF2WoVAXrTQ9wmh131qG7g6WTxak35tB
BTC: 1GFbfNcmTwqH8cKzKptZR2NwfzVnZob8MY

Strugg
Community & PR Manager
Donate:
NAV: sdR5v6QN85BVQC7zQV3qEQUhtPyupFjuWJ
BTC: 1EqD7WWag8oEC5W3eXWr9yvMidgAAnHGxN

SUM2dev
Development Team Account

Thank You for Your great support Everyone & Stay tuned for more Navajo Coin news!
Cheers! Smiley

- Navajo Coin Development Team

The No 1 Development Team on the Crypto Scene!

Patience is the Key to Life and with Patience you can unlock everything!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Going up good time to buy more before long they will go to the moon ...i just got30k on Bittrex ..
Jump to: