Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEIRONIX - rating agency of scoring of exchanges, coins and ICO projects - page 3. (Read 35692 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Hey. Please tell me where you are planning to spend the money which you to collect on a tokensale, if the platform is working successfully?
Hello! All investments will go to the development of the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
good idea
Neironix is the first international rating agency of the assessment of investment risks in the blockchain economy, where ratings are given to projects automatically basing on the results of mathematical scoring, neural networks and multidimensional analysis of the great amount of data.

I am interested in your idea
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
gostei muito do app, instalei pelo google play, positivo!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The idea of the project is very interesting. Convenient platform. Competent presentation of information. It looks realistic.
It's true that the idea or concept of this project can indeed be said to be interesting, of course, all of that is also not free from the hard work of this project team, I'm sure this project can later develop even further
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The idea of the project is very interesting. Convenient platform. Competent presentation of information. It looks realistic.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Hey. Please tell me where you are planning to spend the money which you to collect on a tokensale, if the platform is working successfully?
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
🙌🏻Do you know that Neironix had grown up for just one month?

On the platform there are more then 3000 users and 200+ ICO projects registrated✨

The growth pace of Neironix community looks good, but it's better to assess the real potential of this project through their real dapps, services in the future, after the ICO finished.
I will keep watching it after the ICO, if everything moves well, I will invest into Neironix.
The distribution of funds raised through our token sale is shown in our White Paper. 70% of the funds raised will be spent on development of the product and marketing.

That is the positive scenario in which Neironix raises enough money to act according to the initial plan. In the case of underfunding we will lessen our expenses and allocate most of the funds to the development of the platform.  Smiley

​​ Each ICO’s personal account now has a widget that displays the current rating of the project. You can place it on your site with a rating from Neiornix.

#Neuronix will achieve very big results without looking at anything, in this project a big and promising team with advanced technology and together we will make big business, so we can develop helping each other in everything ! By the way does your mobile app supports 5.2 android?

I agree, the guys create a superior product based on the circuit.In my opinion, neironix is one of the most reliable projects for investment! A very promising idea and a professional team will bring success to this project.

Thank you guys! Wink
🙌🏻Do you know that Neironix had grown up for just one month?

On the platform there are more then 3000 users and 200+ ICO projects registrated✨

Activity: 504
The Head of the Analytical Agency Neironix was Interviewed in the Telecast “Cryptocurrency Anatomy” on the Channel NanoHD https://neironix.io/ru/news/the_head_of_the_analytical_agency_neironix_was_interviewed_in_the_telecast_cryptocurrency_anatomy_on_the_channel_nanohd
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
#Neuronix will achieve very big results without looking at anything, in this project a big and promising team with advanced technology and together we will make big business, so we can develop helping each other in everything ! By the way does your mobile app supports 5.2 android?

I agree, the guys create a superior product based on the circuit.In my opinion, neironix is one of the most reliable projects for investment! A very promising idea and a professional team will bring success to this project.
Activity: 4
We have written the article about three “whales” of investment risk
strategy at crypto currency market, and we invite you to read it and leave your  feedback)

https://neironix.io/news/three_whales_of_nbsp_nbsp_investment_risk_strategy_at_crypto_currency_market

We do not cease to amaze you with updates. Have you already appreciated the new design of the "ICO" section in the Neironix mobile app? Also, now you can connect notifications by clicking on the bell in the upper right corner Smiley

hi, Neironix! do you have referal program?
Hi! Yes  Smiley

To participate you need:
1. Go through Neironix.io website and made a registration
https://neironix.io/application/affiliate/index;
2. Get a referral link;
3. Invite friends and acquaintances to make a registration using the link.

For each invited friend who bought the subscription, you will receive a reward of 20% of the spent amount of your referrals (in EHT or $) on your referral account Neironix

The second way: participation in the referral program Token Sale https://tokensale.neironix.io.
For each invited friend, who bought a token nrx, you will receive a reward of 20% in tokens to your referral account.
Activity: 46
hi, Neironix! do you have referal program?
Attention!

We want to inform you that tomorrow from 2 pm by Moscow time the website of Neironix.io will be unavailable due to technical work.
Site work will be restored at 8 pm by Moscow time.

Thank you for understanding!

Pages:
Jump to: