Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 5. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Lets all unite for a better future
Go NEO GOLD for the GOLD
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
$0,064717 USD (317.15%) 

Don’t miss the train! Going to $1 sonner than later.  Cool

Yes, there really is an opportunity to make good money. I'll think about buying this coin.
Activity: 5
$0,064717 USD (317.15%) 

Don’t miss the train! Going to $1 sonner than later.  Cool
Welcome back NEO GOLD, you're back on track. $1.00 prediction for this will come near. Aim high, soar high

That would be a bold, even laughable, statement if the market weren't as crazy as it is right now. So let's see what happens.  Smiley

Watch and see. Price now $0.059442 288.07%

Excellent growth. I'll take a closer look at this project and maybe buy tokens.
Price now at $0.062820 with 310.60% increase
Activity: 17
Welcome back NEO GOLD, you're back on track. $1.00 prediction for this will come near. Aim high, soar high

That would be a bold, even laughable, statement if the market weren't as crazy as it is right now. So let's see what happens.  Smiley

Excellent growth. I'll take a closer look at this project and maybe buy tokens.
Activity: 16
wow -- and people think.. its not a bubble. People are so stupid.

Nevertheless, the main Idea - Staking on Ethereum -- Creating an Enviroment where DEVs can create a future chain, was a good one.

So i keep my tokens, (ok i got them cheap -- 3X SAT Something) 

Hahaha you can only fool the new buyers and not those that already lost money on this scam.

Didn't fool me. Thanks for the heads up o the research.

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

That would be a bold, even laughable, statement if the market weren't as crazy as it is right now. So let's see what happens.  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Someone should make a documentary about "how to make money from a scam" The price went x10 for absolutely nothing. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo-gold/
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Yeah it's crazy, people thing it could be something succesful only cause the price go x10 and when it crashes then they realize it's nothing but a scam. Shame of crypto that it can be still traded.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Kinda depressing... coming here from time to time just to see even more people getting ripped off their hard earned money.
People just don`t seem to care anymore besides moontalk and price. Nowadays, you can pretty much nail the details on peoples foreheads and they still don`t get it.

Finally came to a conclusion that you simply can`t help stupid and not beeing able to save all individuals from beeing so...  Sad

greetings
zero

Activity: 280
Merit: 170
lol someone close that scam topic. Realy new era of scamers. Someone believe in it? the idea of the neo fork looks ridiculous
Activity: 282
Merit: 108
I think is fake site. Technically it's done carelessly. "Whitepaper release" is just copy of old whitepaper from old site, with very bad quality. No one line of the document has changed. Most likely these are imitators.
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Well, nobody can't accuse this coin of no action.

Great airdrop, great pump, great dump, great hack, and now it could come back from the dead yard...
Activity: 2
Dear All NEO_Gold Website is live now . do your own research i dont think they are scammer. jump on it & try your luck . Anything is possible in Crypto-market.

Check their tweets. They are live ..

lol nice try kumar first post promoting a scam coin
[/quote

neogold return has a new website and twitter.

WEBSITE

NEO-GOLD.ULCRAFT.COM
Activity: 2
Dear All NEO_Gold Website is live now . do your own research i dont think they are scammer. jump on it & try your luck . Anything is possible in Crypto-market.

[/quote

neogold return has a new website and twitter.
Activity: 185

Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
New wave of Scam, seems the dev has spent all his previous loot !!  Grin
Activity: 18

Pages:
Jump to: