Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 6. (Read 31886 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This is a weird coin. I have very little of it. Too little to bother selling. So I'll hold on and see if another crypto craze sends all altcoins soaring, then sell it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
What gives any value to this coin, i don't get it... It's almost 60$, the airdrop, not a good value, but, what gives it? They have any website, any twitter, anything?

It was worth 200$ when it was pumped. The website was "hacked" twitter deleted, developers abandoned the project after dumping.

If this coin is dead then why is it still pumping already at 1 cent lol

I don't see any pump here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo-gold/ it lost 70% of it's value in the past days and nowhere close where it was.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What gives any value to this coin, i don't get it... It's almost 60$, the airdrop, not a good value, but, what gives it? They have any website, any twitter, anything?

It was worth 200$ when it was pumped. The website was "hacked" twitter deleted, developers abandoned the project after dumping.

because people are fucking stupid and chase anything that goes up

Can’t believe people still falling for this  Roll Eyes
When will people finally realize that this was a scam from the beginning?
Someone should really delist that shit from the exchanges because it won’t do any good to the world of crypto if newbies still get trapped with such useless scam tokens.

greetings
zero
Activity: 185

because people are fucking stupid and chase anything that goes up
Activity: 295
Merit: 10

The price increased only cause some of the dump orders got eaten. There is still 0 update from the "developers".
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I bought Some Neo Gold on CoinExchange but i am wondering thwrw is no website or more official information on this project.

If you bought them today then consider selling them as fast as you can . Because next time when you buy , first check if Webpage is working , check forums if dev is still alive and if project is still developing then you buy coins , not other way around Smiley
Activity: 52
I bought Some Neo Gold on CoinExchange but i am wondering thwrw is no website or more official information on this project.
Activity: 196
Hi Guys, what is the status of this project?? Huh Roll Eyes

what a good question
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Activity: 185
Some day some group will pump this coin.
Sorry for y'all current losses.

what ^ said
Activity: 52
Hi Guys, what is the status of this project?? Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 37
The idea of connecting Ethereum blockchain and Neo is great but I believe this is a scam project.
Nothing is released yet and we've been in obscurity for months.
Neo gold is now are pump price in all exchange and become more price high soon as possible.

They have to pay the exchanges in order to get their sh*t listed.
That way they will gain more interest and more profit from blind investors like you.
Activity: 244
Cant wait for regulation to bring this scam shit to an End. Every exchange this coin is listed, will never see any money from me. I distrust exactly this exchanges who list scam. Sorry   "devs" you will have to real work in near future and scam will End Smiley loosers
Activity: 238
Merit: 103
The idea of connecting Ethereum blockchain and Neo is great but I believe this is a scam project.
Neo gold is now are pump price in all exchange and become more price high soon as possible.
Activity: 37
Activity: 18
Ok thank you, happy new years too Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Hi, how can I sold my 2000 NEOG coins please, it's still possible ?
Thank you

(sorry for my english)

Hi Hi .... you can give them to your children in 10 years. then maybe they are worth 1 cent.
or you try it on etherdelta and pay more gas than the tokens are worth selling
the token is dead. forget the token and enjoy the new year 2018 soon
Activity: 18
Hi, how can I sold my 2000 NEOG coins please, it's still possible ?
Thank you

(sorry for my english)
Pages:
Jump to: