Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 28. (Read 31923 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
good token! see on Mercatox
question: how can I participate?
25 000 000 AIRDROP FOR TOKEN HOLDERS
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Deposits are now enabled on CoinExchange, waiting for activation of trading pairs. https://twitter.com/NEO_GOLD_com/status/930465734572027904
Activity: 167
My friend received the tokens. So, the devs are really serious.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
why i didnot recived airdrop seems same scam as ltg .. after pump dev will dump all his shares
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Introducing Petrol

We have developed a new ecosystem token for NEO Gold community that will reward them for holding NEO Gold token and give them various options to use Petrol
Cool idea and incentive for people to hold their tokens. Are you planning to go ahead with the Petrol system for current holders quite soon or is there still some development to do on this?
Activity: 266
Hi, I'm here again, and I had some questions:
How will the second distribution occur, will the tokens come to those who hold them from the first hand?
And what other exchanges are you looking at in the future?
Thank you !
Activity: 119
why we don't have spreadsheet i am joined the airdrop and till now i don't receive any token
Activity: 43
NEO Gold (NEOG) list on coinexchange exchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/NEOG/BTC

Congratulation !
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
The project and listing went well, but i see some other holders dumping their coins for one reason which is the symbol of your contract, they noticed that the symbol on etherdelta is 4495 instead of NEOG.
However, if the dev fix the issue of what community is asking for i guess, people will keep holding the coins right now i can see that people are scared each time they see sell trades.

Thank you, for the airdrop wishing you more success.
Hello, we will be officially listed on EtherDelta today or tomorrow so 4495 will be gone =)

that's a good decision, maybe with that symbol a lot of people are still confused to buy it Smiley good dev
The project and listing went well, but i see some other holders dumping their coins for one reason which is the symbol of your contract, they noticed that the symbol on etherdelta is 4495 instead of NEOG.
However, if the dev fix the issue of what community is asking for i guess, people will keep holding the coins right now i can see that people are scared each time they see sell trades.

Hello, we will be officially listed on EtherDelta today or tomorrow so 4495 will be gone =)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Every time something new comes up there are the same alt account fudders trying to beat the price down to buy cheap....

Except that in our case, the scam assumption is factual and you can easily confirm that by yourself.

Neo Council is just one tweet away if you want to double-check that with them. As is City of Zion.

I got airdroped 2000 coins , got nothing to lose aswell , will not invest my own money in it , but lets see where it goes
Activity: 420

Any expected time for Coinexchange to list?
Nothing yet but within 3 weeks is a safe bet
Activity: 266
Deceivers, deception, theft!
Many similar comments here, maybe they come from those who came here not so long ago? People try, work hard, realize their projects and you water them with mud! Not everyone has a lot of money to make their project look powerful and beautiful from the very beginning, as you love, believe me.
You are not forced to buy it, you are not forced to buy anything in this world ...

Once, even the ethereum, dash, zcash and much that you are now holding and buying, considered fraudulent, think about it and try to treat with understanding to new, young projects ...
We have released our whitepaper! Please check our Medium blog post for more information !
Activity: 4
scam can not answer. but that is completely normal. a newbie should know it's all scam and the tokens are produced in 10 minutes without much work

I'm nothing loose cause I was not paying anything for it.
Activity: 114
Any expected time for Coinexchange to list?
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Every time something new comes up there are the same alt account fudders trying to beat the price down to buy cheap....
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Watch out people. This project has nothing to do with NEO!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hi,
Dear admin, I need help. I used wallet from Bitfinex for airdrop, How I can change my wallet to receive NEOG tokens?
Sad, but admin no support his users. I asked this issue here on the forum, in telegram channel and PM to admin in a telegram and do not receive any answer.

scam can not answer. but that is completely normal. a newbie should know it's all scam and the tokens are produced in 10 minutes without much work
Pages:
Jump to: