Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 31. (Read 31923 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Now the dev advertising has to do so that the course goes up and he can also sell some. otherwise there is little eth
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Project like gold. I'm following
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello ! This is a great project, thanks for the distribution!
 Smiley
Activity: 26
Greetings all, i want to confirm if the token has been distributed because I haven't received mine and I participated in all the activities that requires for the airdrop.
Ether details: 0x6C716B6A1d36C881c43Fa493AacD2609D52E9ce1, thanks Dev hoping to see mine.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x6C716B6A1d36C881c43Fa493AacD2609D52E9ce1
As you can see you own 2000 NEOG Smiley
We are now officially listed on https://idex.market/eth/neog !!  Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
airdrop is finished ?
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Is the airdrops to all accounts holding NEOG? As in, if we buy more NEOG do we get more in the airdrops to follow?!
Activity: 14
good morning, I really like the idea of integrating the neo platform with the ethereum platform. This is a wonderful concept.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
For some reason token is still as N/A. Hope this will be fixed  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Greetings all, i want to confirm if the token has been distributed because I haven't received mine and I participated in all the activities that requires for the airdrop.
Ether details: 0x6C716B6A1d36C881c43Fa493AacD2609D52E9ce1, thanks Dev hoping to see mine.
Activity: 316
So sad ahahha it's too late to read this thread Smiley but more power to this project
Activity: 41
Why not pay Coinexchange  to list your coin? I dont know when will you do that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Cant wait for NEOG to be listed on Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance and other major exchanges

10.Dec. 2017 on KuCoin and Binance. three days later on Kraken and Liqui , Later Poloniex  Grin
In my Sig you can sign up for Binance

Nice dreaming lol Nobody will ever add this to biggest exchanges . Only Hitbtc , coinexchange and so on , if dev will pay them lol
Activity: 4
Hi,
Dear admin, I need help. I used wallet from Bitfinex for airdrop, How I can change my wallet to receive NEOG tokens?
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
i reserve Vietnamese translation, pm me if needed. Wink
Activity: 16
can someone tell me why my NEOG showing N/A and what should i do please
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Cant wait for NEOG to be listed on Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance and other major exchanges

10.Dec. 2017 on KuCoin and Binance. three days later on Kraken and Liqui , Later Poloniex  Grin
In my Sig you can sign up for Binance
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Why is mine NEOG not showing in my imtoken wallet, I can only see it in etherscan or explorer?
hello dev what is purpose of our token?

Did not you read the new whitepaper and the huge roadmap? ? there everything is written what is in planning  Wink
Activity: 45
Waiting for the News & Exchange update.
You're really working great.
Hope we are gonna be moon. #HODL  Grin Grin
We requested listing on ED long time ago but still no response  Cry

Same for YoBit and Mercatox  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: