Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 27. (Read 31923 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Neo Gold. what a great name. only in the future it will not become gold. it will be iron and the value will fall until the token is completely gone

didnt get the airdrop ?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
just came across this thread searching for neo, everyday there is a new clone/knock off. Think this is why so many don't bother with alts and stick with bitcoin, one scam after the other, this coin adds nothing and is just pump and dump bait

I think that if this currency did not contribute anything it would not be registered in binance or other exchanges, sometimes, you have to give developers confidence.
Activity: 26
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I hope the best to the project, but I must say that is following the steps of ethereum gold or litecoin gold... Tokens with low reputation. The third erc golden token in coinexchange, I guess that it will have a small pump amd it will dump until it eventuall faints...
Activity: 33
I tried to deposit to coinexchange, but it hasnt shown any sign of it being deposited, still 0 NEOG and nothing in the deposit tab, even though theres already 80 confirmation on my transaction

LINK to the NEO GOLD Coinexchange page?
Activity: 38
is this coin associate with the real NEO Huh or they just stole the name?
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Will only token holder get the airdrop?where can this coin be bought other than etherdelta?
Activity: 197
just came across this thread searching for neo, everyday there is a new clone/knock off. Think this is why so many don't bother with alts and stick with bitcoin, one scam after the other, this coin adds nothing and is just pump and dump bait
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Cant wait for NEOG to be listed on Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance and other major exchanges

10.Dec. 2017 on KuCoin and Binance. three days later on Kraken and Liqui , Later Poloniex  Grin
In my Sig you can sign up for Binance

Never ever is this dream of you coming alive. Binance, Kraken and Polo in the same week 1 month after Ann??? before that will come true BTC hitting 50k ;-)

Binance and Bittrex are confirmed btw. why not Kraken and Polo also at the same week?  Huh

I think NEO Gold will hit 0.001 BTC faster than BTC will hitting 50k.

Source pls, i can not find anything, so.....

Kraken is checking the code, team, idea,..... over and over again, this takes months. Kraken is one of the hardest do get listed exchanges out there. So i cant imagine that this coin gets listed there ever!
Activity: 78
Is there any affiliation to NEO? I see the rewards for token holders follows similiar ideas as NEO with a generated secondary coin like GAS, but in this case PETROL.

NEO = GAS
NEO-Gold = Petrol

Coincidence?
Activity: 226
Binance and Bittrex are confirmed btw.
Where did you get this info?
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
Neo Gold. what a great name. only in the future it will not become gold. it will be iron and the value will fall until the token is completely gone
Au contraire, the Neo Gold is a good project because the dev is active(you can see it in telegram group), they added new concepts like petrol( free coins for holders), NEOG is already listed on many exchanges, the price has doubled in the last 24h, you should give it a try until is too late.
Activity: 220
Cant wait for NEOG to be listed on Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance and other major exchanges

10.Dec. 2017 on KuCoin and Binance. three days later on Kraken and Liqui , Later Poloniex  Grin

Never ever is this dream of you coming alive. Binance, Kraken and Polo in the same week 1 month after Ann??? before that will come true BTC hitting 50k ;-)

Binance and Bittrex are confirmed btw. why not Kraken and Polo also at the same week?  Huh

I think NEO Gold will hit 0.001 BTC faster than BTC will hitting 50k.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 448
Good project but i am not recieve token, although i follow your airdrop till last, i still do not get it dev, thanks for this dev. hopefully i get this token too
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Great move on getting onto Coinexchange. I like the whitepaper as well. I'm a tad bit confused if there will be a second airdrop? And if so is there an estimated date?

It's not really an airdrop but tokens for the holders. I'm sure it will be after the bounty which will be announced on TG.
Activity: 226
Here's the relevant part about Pertrol from their whitepaper:

PETROL is an ERC20 token generated on a weekly basis that will be
distributed to all of our token holders at a constant rate based on
amount of NEOG they hold. PETROL can be converted to NEO GOLD
from a limited supply of 50 000 000 NEOG. This incentive to hold NEO
GOLD tokens will assure a stable economic growth and will prevent
token holders from “dumping” NEOG tokens on exchanges for quick
profit. PETROL will also be used to vote on future development of
NEOG ecosystem. Starting from 1.1.2018 PETROL will start distribution
using a snapshotting method of our token holders balance.
A constant
rate of 1 PETROL for every 1 NEOG is set. PETROL can be converted to
NEOG at a rate of 250 PETROL = 1 NEOG.
Activity: 4
Great move on getting onto Coinexchange. I like the whitepaper as well. I'm a tad bit confused if there will be a second airdrop? And if so is there an estimated date?
http://sv1.upsieutoc.com/2017/11/15/Anh-chup-Man-hinh-2017-11-15-luc-01.49.19.png
Activity: 49
Pages:
Jump to: