Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 NEO Gold | First Airdrop Completed | Smart Contract Powered - page 29. (Read 31923 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,
Dear admin, I need help. I used wallet from Bitfinex for airdrop, How I can change my wallet to receive NEOG tokens?
Sad, but admin no support his users. I asked this issue here on the forum, in telegram channel and PM to admin in a telegram and do not receive any answer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Oh. what am I reading here good   Grin  people are getting smarter now and know if it's shitcoins or good neo
I would not have expected that so soon   Grin  Grin
can we get gas? What a question   Grin
Activity: 55
What makes this different from NEO? Will it pay dividends like GAS as well?

It is not even remotely the same as NEO. NEO Gold is an Ethereum based scam by charlatans who attempt to get a freeride on the NEO name. They even stole the NEO logo. Do not give them your money. They deserve a one way ticket to jail.

You have been warned: This is a scam and has nothing to do with NEO. Lose your money at your own peril!

This is the result of the low Ethereum standards that allows anyone to create a coin there and they do not even need a whitepaper or reveal the identity of its creators to start selling coins apparently. The real NEO has much higher standards and does not allow this blatant fraud on its network.

Agreed, this looks highly suspicious.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
What makes this different from NEO? Will it pay dividends like GAS as well?

It is not even remotely the same as NEO. NEO Gold is an Ethereum based scam by charlatans who attempt to get a freeride on the NEO name. They even stole the NEO logo. Do not give them your money. They deserve a one way ticket to jail.

You have been warned: This is a scam and has nothing to do with NEO. Lose your money at your own peril!

This is the result of the low Ethereum standards that allows anyone to create a coin there and they do not even need a whitepaper or reveal the identity of its creators to start selling coins apparently. The real NEO has much higher standards and does not allow this blatant fraud on its network.
Activity: 25
it's gonna be great i hope that happens
Activity: 168
Hello Neo Gold. I heard you from a friend.

I am hoping for another great project. :)v To succeed that is.

Thank you, our whitepaper is coming soon, 1-3 days and BIG announcement about upcoming feature  Cool

Thank you for information) What about airdrop round 2? How it will be going?
Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Another scam token created by scam artists.
Activity: 26

Thank you, our whitepaper is coming soon, 1-3 days and BIG announcement about upcoming feature  Cool
Activity: 700

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Finally NeoGold has been listed on mercatox that is just great news, probably now the price will fly!
Activity: 44
I feel loved to be in the midst of like minds. It has been tough though! But I believe we the community members will keep strong in our project. One love NEOGOLD Community

Warmest Regards,
MhizC
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev Team,

Can you please release the whitepaper,

I saw in your website no link of whitepaper.

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Where is Coin exchange
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
oh i miss the fist , hope i will be lucky  for 2nd round ,
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
airdrop is legit ,i got 2000 neo gold,thanks dev
Activity: 2
Hi,

how do i register to recieve this air drop?
Activity: 23
I do not take seriously coins who starts trading without even a white paper. If releasing a white paper is so much of a task, how much more is building solutions around this Token.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
bought 5 ETH on etherdelta, looks like a great project, when are you going to get official listing on etherdelta?

thanks

So how did  buy 5 ETH in etherdelta? I do not understand your position correctly, because you " when it will be listed on etherdelta "

It isn't listed on EtherDelta.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Is there an official partnership with the Neo team?
Activity: 434
Hi .... This project is some kind relate with the antshares-neo project? Good luck with this project
Pages:
Jump to: